Art Schools in England, UK: Photography courses in Norfolk, Digital photography training, Weekend workshops for beginners, Private photographer training in the Norwich area, Painting, Drawing evening classes, GCSE, A-level art tutoring, Art teacher in Norfolk, Online, Distance learning art courses
Creative Way Art and Photography Courses, Norfolk: Welcome to Creative Way Art and Photography Courses located in Bressigham, South Norfolk, East Englia, 26 miles south of Norwich. Choose from a wide range of Creative Art and Photography Courses, Art Workshops and Classes and One-to-One Art or Digital Photography Tuition for self expression and personal development with qualified Art Teacher and Artist Zangmo Alexander MA Fine Art PGCE in South Norfolk.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Learning the basics of drawing is not rocket science, and Zangmo has been helping beginners for 26 years. Believing that everyone is naturally creative, Zangmo offers patient, encouraging, inspiring Art and Photography tuition in very small friendly, informal classes and one-to-one. If you cannot commit to a regular time, One-To-One Art and Digital Photography Tuition for adults and young people over the age of 14 is offered at times to suit you, daytime, evening and weekends. You can learn at your own pace, and have a session as little or as often as you want.
Courses / Programs:
Weekly Art Classes; Weekend Art and Photography Workshops; One-to-One Art and Digital Photography Tuition; GCSE & A Level Art or Photography; Distance learning; Online Art Courses; Art Coaching. Absolute beginners to postgraduates welcome.
• Spend a summer, short semester, or academic year abroad in the UK with Arts University Bournemouth - a leading creative university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education.
• Situated just 2 hours south-west of London, we provide 1 to 3-term study abroad BA (Hons) courses for Americans, Canadians, international students, and professionals. Subjects include Architecture, Fine Art, Graphic Design, Photography, Visual Effects, and more.
• In addition to our semester abroad courses, we also provide 3-week specialist summer courses for students ages 16+ where you have full access to the university's state-of-the-art facilities. We also provide a 2-week Creative Arts Summer School course for students ages 14-15.
• AUB gives you the opportunity to develop your creative skills and gain credits towards your university degree without spending 2-3 years studying abroad on a full-time basis.
• Our classrooms feature modern equipment, and the university houses one of the largest art and design libraries in the south of England. Students meet industry professionals and find out why the UK has always been an influential creative resource.
Student Review: “AUB staff and other students were very welcoming and supportive - a great atmosphere for being creative and meeting people from around the world” - Phillipe, France
BA (Hons) Semester Abroad Programs: 1, 2 or 3 terms. Subjects include:
• Animation Production
• Digital Media Production
• Fashion Studies
• Film Production
• Fine Art
• Graphic Design
• Visual Communication
• Visual Effects Design & Production..
Specialist 3 Week Summer Courses: • Architecture & 3D Design
• Complete Film Making
• Make-Up for Stage and Screen
• Creative Photography Portfolio
• Introduction to Animation
• Introduction to Fashion Design
• Portfolio Preparation for the Creative Arts
Studio Time Photography School, located in London, UK, is a school of photography offering courses designed for complete beginners, semi pros and professional photographers. StudioTime Photography has long been a working outfit with many years success in the real world of professional photography. We aim to teach you the skills you will need to succeed as a wedding, portrait or fashion photographer.
act up is an independent organisation specialising in communication and acting training. We are located in Lavender Hill, near Clapham Junction in South London. Clapham Common Tube Station is the closest tube station to Lavender Hill. Almost all of the acting and communication training courses take place at The Royal Academy of Dance, located at Battersea Square, which is a 5 minute walk from Clapham Junction in South London. All of the acting courses are short, part-time and professionally based.
All of our courses run regularly throughout the year, and they are open to anyone over the age of 18 years. Among those attending are participants who travel from as close as the next street, right across London, or as far afield as Birmingham, Sheffield and Exeter.
Our main philosophy with all our training is to show every participant a good time. Each time we run a course, it is always very different as the core of the work is created around the participants, so no one course is ever the same. The actors and act up do however have a structured outline for each course; the environment is designed and then it's up to the participants to be brave and throw themselves in.
Year-round short, part-time & professionally based acting courses or communication training courses (for 18 + years):
- act one (beginners): 2-hour, eight-week course
- act for foundation course: 2-hour, eight-week course
- act for (aimed at anyone who is considering seeking a career as a professional actor): 3-hour, seven-week course
- Alexander Technique for acting
- act up's short summer course
Also: A variety of communication skills training courses
London Art Portfolio - Courses in UK & ONLINE Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• London Art Portfolio (LAP) provides art and design portfolio preparation courses to artists and designers of all levels - from beginners to advanced.
• Popular with UCAS and Foundation applicants for portfolio development support, we have a 100% success rate for student placement in top art schools and universities in London, throughout the UK, and worldwide.
• We offer foundation courses in art & design, day and evening courses year-round, as well as one-to-one tutorials tailored to your needs. Online classes are also available.
• Located in Wapping, the Borough of Tower Hamlets, East London close to Tower Bridge, LAP welcomes students from throughout the UK, as well as international students from around the world.
• London Art Portfolio was set up by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist who exhibits regularly in the UK and abroad.
• Julia has many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for all specialist areas for degree applications, organising exhibitions, and preparing students for interviews.
• Our courses attract a vibrant, diverse mix of creative students from all over the world, great for making new friends and fully enjoying London too!
Student Review: "Thanks so much for your help Julia! Our sessions gave me that step up that I really needed to get my portfolio and statement together in the nick of time!
The focus, encouragement and ideas that came out of sessions together were invaluable." - Amy - Otis College of Art and Design, MA Degree in Fine Art
The Manchester College came into existence on 1st August 2008, following the merger of City College Manchester and Manchester College of Arts and Technology (MANCAT). We are renowned for the range, flexibility and availability of the courses we offer, with more than 600 courses at all levels, from basic skills to higher education.
We offer certificate, diploma and foundation degree courses in various fields of art and design, including interior design, graphic design, animation, interactive media, video production and fashion industry courses. We also provide training in performing arts with focus on drama, music, acting and musical theatre as well as a degree in contemporary theatre practice.
The college's mission is to enhance the knowledge and skills of the whole community. We achieve this by providing high quality education, excellent facilities and outstanding personal support to help all our students to succeed and to build a successful future. Each year we enroll students from over 60 countries.
Foundation Degree Courses including:
- Contemporary Theatre Practice
- Jewellery and Applied Arts
- Photography & Digital Imaging
- Digital Graphic Design
- Video Production
- Fashion and Clothing Technology
Diploma Courses including:
- Interior Design
- Performing Arts (Music, Dance, Acting, Musical Theatre)
- Working in the Fashion Industry
- Interactive Media
Jo Hamilton is one of Britain's most sought-after independent interior designers, renowned for her flair in the use of colour and space. Her interior design courses - evening, weekend and day courses in central London - are aimed at everyone. Her courses are based on her belief that interior design can be made accessible to anyone - and that by understanding a few key design principles, even the least-confident and experienced can design interiors that work.