ESL homestay in UK: Intensive English immersion courses in England for adults & juniors, private English lessons near London, ESL teacher / tutor for beginners, intermediate & advanced levels, alojamiento en casa de familia en Inglaterra, cursos de inglés intensivos.
English Homestay, UK: English Homestay consists of a network of families living, in the south east of England (in Sussex), the south-west (Devon & Cornwall), and the heart of England (in Oxford) who offer a comfortable homestay in lovely countryside or by the seaside, as well as English language tuition. For easy international access, most of our families live only an hour or two from London.
Email:Contact us here
English Homestay Courses in England: Our teachers are all TEFL experienced and ready to improve your written and spoken English. You will have plenty of opportunity to practice both listening and talking at meals and during the evening.
Choose from one to one intensive courses at the home of your qualified TEFL teacher or in small groups. Homestay Programs with a local English speaking family including courses for all ages and levels:
* Under 18 years (children / teenagers): One to one, 2 to one or groups of 4
* Over 18’s (adults): Singles, couples or groups of 4
General English Programs with the option of including sports and cultural activities.
Business English Language Courses Can be combined with activities of your choice.
Specialised Programs concentrating on specific needs such as: - Preparing for a particular presentation or job interview. - Preparing for English examinations including BULATS, IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL and GMAT.
English Programmes Combined with Sports & Cultural Activities: Sports options include: Canoeing, Soccer Football, Sailing, Surfing, Tennis, Golf, and Horse Riding..
Online English Lessons on Skype: General English & Business English taught by our experienced, well qualified English teachers.
Amity English School, a department of Amity College, is an English language school in South West London, situated in the heart of Wimbledon in the Borough of Merton. We offer a wide variety of English language courses for beginner to advanced learners.
Serving an international student body, locally-based adults and working professionals, our courses are available full-time and part-time - providing morning, afternoon & evening study options.
Courses include General and Intensive English, Business English, Conversational Classes, Private Classes, English Exam Preparation (Cambridge, IELTS), and more.
At Amity English School, we structure our programmes so that each individual student obtains our full support, and can plan for his/her future success.
International students experience a sense of belonging in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere supported by bilingual staff. Our students represent over 75 different nationalities so far!
Our team are dedicated to ensuring your time with us is rewarding as well as enjoyable by providing a good standard of service from the moment you apply.
Amity English School is located in Wimbledon, less than 5 minutes walking distance from Wimbledon Train Station (served by South West Trains and only 15 minutes from Central London by train). Trains depart every 3-5 minutes from Waterloo Station.
English Courses for Adults: Beginner to advanced levels
• General English courses
• Intensive / Semi-Intensive English classes
• Part-time English courses
• English for Academic Purposes (EAP)
• English Exams Preparation (Cambridge, IELTS)
• Business English for working professionals & company executives
• Conversation & Pronunciation classes
• Evening English classes
• One-to-One / Private English lessons
• English Grammar classes
• English Summer & Winter Schools
• Established in 1978, St Brelade’s College in Jersey is an English language school that provides a wide range of year-round courses, including holiday, intensive or business courses, private lessons or residential programmes.
• We offer separate courses for adults and young learners, and welcome individuals or groups.
• With a varying weekly activity programme, visiting places of interest, such as castles and conservation parks, arranging social evenings and activities such as water sports, we provide a holiday package that allows our students to practise their English, along with having a memorable stay.
• Students have the option of staying in homestay accommodation, our adult or teenage residences, or local hotels which can be arranged as part of your stay.
• Our school is located on the British island of Jersey in the Channel Islands, approximately 20 miles off the French coast and 80 miles south of England, and we benefit from a milder climate. St Brelade’s College is accredited by the British Council and is a member of English UK.
Student Testimonials: "We are so happy that we decided to come here. I have been to many other language schools in different countries and I can say, this is absolutely the best I have ever been to!.."
- Anita, Switzerland
"Morning classes dramatically improved our English. We did activities, games and others things. It was very entertaining and at the same time we moved forward. I saw the results this year on my grades."
- Arethuse, France
English Language Classes: - Beginner to advanced levels
• Standard English course
• Intensive English course
• One-to-one / Individual Tuition (Private English lessons)
• Business English classes
• Cambridge FCE & CAE Exam preparation
• IELTS & TOEFL test prep
• Combination English courses (Private or group classes in subjects of your choice e.g. English for business, law, medicine)
• English for Seniors (50+)
• English + Golf
• Summer Intensive / Holiday English courses
• Summer English for teens & junior school (ages 10-17)
• Homestay programmes
Oxford Elite provides English language courses for international professionals from the Business, Diplomacy and Legal worlds. The tutors are highly skilled, often Oxbridge educated and the courses offer the flexibility that is essential to develop English language communications skills.
Our clients are specialists - professionals and diplomats who need to significantly improve their English effectively and quickly. They are busy, successful achievers who join us often speaking more than one language and today need to feel at ease when speaking English.
We will always invest the time to talk through your exact requirements and specifically define your needs. And when your tuition is over, we want you to leave totally satisfied and we will do everything we can to achieve this - that’s a promise!
Oxford Elite operates in association with OISE London & Oxford who have been accredited by the British Council and EnglishUK. The British Government has approved the school as a Tier 4 sponsor to provide visa application letters.
Accommodation options include Homestay with an English family, hotel and Bed & Breakfast in London or Oxford.
- General English course
- Business English course
- English for Diplomats & Ambassadors
- English for Lawyers
- Homestay with an English family for mature students of mid-20's minimum age, and anyone older (No maximum age).
• Reach Cambridge provides English Language (ESOL) courses for non-native English speakers / international students of ages 13 to 24 years old based anywhere around the world.
• Reach Cambridge's online English language courses and tutoring are designed to help non-native speakers of all levels to improve their English, and discover the cultures of England and other English-speaking countries around the world.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in England, Reach Cambridge has provided thousands of young people from around the world with the opportunity to prepare for their exciting futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• Our Online Pre-University / College Preparation Courses are already popular in countries such as Greece, Hong Kong / China, Italy, India, Japan, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Spain, Taiwan, Turkey, UAE, the UK, USA, Canada, Australia, & more.
• Through intensive, one-to-one, private lessons with your English teacher, you will have conversations and lessons centered on your specific interests and needs. All areas of comprehension and communication are covered, with a particular emphasis on preparing you for whatever is coming next in your education.
Do you need to improve your English so that you can work in an English-speaking country? Are you are a non-native English speaker who wishes to study in a college or university in the UK, USA, Canada or Australia?
Learn4Good.com provides an English Level Test that is taken by thousands of visitors (in schools and homes throughout the world) to our website every week.
This test, online since 2003, assesses your English grammar skills and requires a good general knowledge of English vocabulary.
When you have completed the test, it tells you your study level. There are 8 levels of English language proficiency - from complete beginner to advanced level. It is very accurate in our English teaching experience. (Of course, nothing is perfect!)
Heritage English is an exclusive English language school close to Bournemouth in the South of England.
We provide intensive English language homestay courses for adults (over 16 years) from around the world throughout the year and in summer. Our English immersion courses are tailor-made to the specific needs of professionals and executives.
We have taught students from a wide range of industries and professional backgrounds. Live in a friendly, comfortable, caring family environment, and speak / listen to and learn English from morning to night.
Heritage English provides Business English immersion, one-to-one or small group intensive English courses at very competitive inclusive rates.
Our past students have come from a wide range of industries, including banking, airline and manufacturing, among others.
The combination of intensive formal one-to-one lessons combined with the daily conversation practice out of lessons is what we call “total immersion”. There is a wide range of sporting and leisure activities that students can combine with their homestay course.
Our directors are fully Cambridge qualified, and have a wide experience of hosting and teaching students of all ages and levels of English.
They supervise all of the plans for one-to-one immersion lessons, and monitor the progress of all students during their stay.