Summer camps Cambridge UK for kids, teenagers: Find English summer schools for juniors, sports camps for children, fun outdoor activities for secondary school students. Music courses, dance schools, tennis, football camps in England, high school summer study abroad programs in Europe...
• Reach Cambridge offers UK & international high school students the opportunity to gain an invaluable academic experience through a spring or summer course in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• We provide unique and academically-rigorous residential programmes for students ages 14-18.
• Located just 50 miles north of London, students stay in one of Cambridge University’s colleges or in our central Cambridge headquarters, ‘Reach Hall’.
• Our challenging and vibrant courses are designed to provide unique introductions to your favourite academic subjects at University level.
• As well as an unrivaled academic environment, students experience British culture in the stimulating and distinguished surroundings of the University City of Cambridge in the south-east of England.
• Reach Cambridge combines classes, lectures and workshops – often led by Cambridge academics – with a varied program of exciting activities and excursions across Britain.
• Each course is specially designed to complement high school studies, whilst also offering a glimpse of University-style learning.
• Our fun, summer programs help to prepare students for university, and students are encouraged to fully immerse themselves in college life.
• Our programs are tailored to the individual’s study needs and enriched by an extra-curricular program.
• How better for your child to enrich and expand their school curriculum while gaining an insight into life at one of the world's top universities?
2 & 4-week Summer Camps 2020 in July & August:
• Business Management & Economics
• Computer Science
• ENG4U Grade 12 English
• English Literature & Creative Writing
• ESL for International Students
• Journalism & Media
• Liberal Arts
• Life Sciences & Medicine
• Physics & Astronomy
• Politics & International Relations
• SAT Preparation
Online Pre-University Courses - Year-Round:
Private tutoring for students globally via live Zoom video (Tailored for one-on-one learning and for groups).
• Based in Cambridge in south-east England, approximately 50 miles (80 km) north-east of London, ISSOS offers all-inclusive 3-week summer school programs for international students aged 13-18 years.
• Our summer school takes place in July & August in Queen's College, a world-famous Cambridge university.
• We provide a balanced summer program of academia, fun & culture, through a combination of learning, creative enrichment and action-packed adventure.
• All students will be picked up by a uniformed member of staff at the selected international airport and accompanied to Cambridge.
• Our international teenage students can learn within an encouraging and supportive environment while having fun and making new friends from around the world.
• Our international students represent over 60 nationalities, creating a dynamic, multi-cultural atmosphere. We provide a full program of activities, trips, cultural enrichment and the ISSOS Highland Games.
Student Review: "I had so much fun at The International Summer School of Scotland. I can proudly say that it was the best summer ever! I hope to see you next year."
- Naoko, Japan
Established in 1982, The Cambridge Centre for Languages in Cambridge, Southeast England, has an international reputation for providing quality English language summer courses and is accredited by the British Council. Our summer courses are held the magnificent campus of The Perse Centre in Union Lane, just minutes from Cambridge city centre.
Our courses are designed for 12-16 year old students, and we put special emphasis on communicative skills. Students can avail of 6 different start dates for summer 2018, and can choose 2,3,4 or 6-week courses.
Our purpose is to to create an international environment where students from all over the world may learn about the lanugage, life and cultural heritage not only of Britain, but also of other countries. We also offer students the chance to take Trinity College London Exam in Spoken English.
Bucksmore Education provides a wide range of summer camps and activity programs for 7-19 year old non-native English-speaking international students from all over the world, as well as American students. Our academic summer courses take place at schools and university campuses throughout the south of England, in cities including Oxford and Cambridge.
We focus mainly on classic and advanced English language courses for non-native speakers, but we also offer advanced academic options in Cambridge University for native or bilingual speakers of English (students from the US, Canada, the UK, and more).
In addition to classic English language summer camps for kids and teens, we also provide activity camps, leadership courses, and academic tour camps featuring the best of British education. We also offer a specialised subject-tuition programme at Magdalene College, Cambridge University for US students, native speakers and fluent level non-native speakers, ages 16-19 years.
Our programmes focus on providing an unforgettable summer experience for our young learners in safe and secure residential centres in the south of England. Young learners at Bucksmore participate in a wide range of afternoon and evening activities; go on cultural excursions and trips at the same time as improving their English language skills. Our students really do live, study and play as part of a multinational community.
Cambridge Immerse is a two week residential academic summer programme in Cambridge, England with a diverse and enriching curriculum, designed for 16-18 year old students – providing a taster of what it’s like to study a subject at university level.
Tutorials and seminars are designed and taught by expert tutors in an optimal learning environment that stimulates academic enquiry. And our carefully planned schedule ensures that the programme not only meets the academic needs of the participants, but also provides a unique experience of the university city through an abundance of extracurricular activities.