Technische Fachhochschule (TFH) - Berlin: The Technische Fachhochschule Berlin (TFH Berlin) has about 10.000 students and has a history which dates back to the early 19th century. The TFH campus is located right in the heart of Berlin, in the Mitte district, and easy to reach by an extensive system of subways, busses and city trains.
The city of Berlin has nearly 3,5 million inhabitants and is the biggest city and capital of united Germany. It is the second largest city in the European Union, next to London. Apart from being the seat of the German government, Berlin is the biggest university town in Germany and the cultural center of a new, united Europe.
If you are an EU national you won't need a visa or residence permit. Students from outside the European Union might need a study visa. We advise you to contact your nearest German embassy or consulate for more information.
As a registered TFH Berlin student you will be able to open a German bank account, free of charge. This means you will be able to pay your rent via the bank, and pay for your groceries with your German bankcard.
Most Students choose to live in one of the student dormitories which are run by the nationally operating, public institution Studentenwerk. Our International Office can reserve a room for you upon application, and send you the necessary forms.
The TFH Berlin sports centre offers a wide range of sports, you can also use the sporting facilities at the other universities in Berlin. Whatever sport you're looking for, Berlin has it! The prices range from as little as 10 euros for courses like aerobics to as much as 90 euros per semester for windsurfing.
You can get a hot meal at the TFH student restaurant, which is also run by Studentenwerk, every weekday. Prices are student friendly. The daily menus appear online weekly. There are 3 price categories, and as a student you always pay the lowest price. You can get a complete meal with a drink for about 3 euros.
School / Office Address:Luxemburger Straße 10
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2020-12-12 were from:
new cairo, Egypt;
Johannesburg, South Africa;
Western Aaustralia, Australia;
New cauro, Egypt;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
One of the oldest and most renowned higher education institutions in Germany, the University of Freiburg provides a four-year Bachelor’s Degree in Liberal Arts and Sciences (LAS). This is the university's first interdisciplinary, English-taught undergraduate program and the first of its kind in Germany. We welcome students from Germany and international students from around the world.
Reaching across academic fields, the LAS Bachelor's Degree is complementary to the University’s existing disciplinary Bachelor programs. It is hosted by the University College Freiburg (UCF) and started in October 2012 with a pioneer group of 78 students.
Developing our own specific perspective on a long tradition of Liberal Education in the United States and on recent highly successful interpretations of that tradition in the Netherlands, we emphasize problem-orientation, student-centeredness and an international outlook.
Situated at the heart of Europe, in direct proximity to both Switzerland and France, Freiburg is one of Germany’s most beautiful cities. The capital of the famous Black Forest region, it is well known for its extremely high quality of life.
Conveniently located only 15km from Stuttgart city centre in the Baden-Württemberg region of southern Germany, Esslingen Graduate School offers three accredited master's degree programs taught in English to students from around the world.
Our graduate degrees in the fields of International Industrial Management, Automotive Systems, and Design and Development in Automotive and Mechanical Engineering take 1.5 years to complete.
One of the pioneers in the field of international graduate education in Germany, Esslingen Graduate School provides small class sizes and professionally-qualified instructors with rich industry experience as well as international guest lecturers.
We are strongly sponsored by the German state, allowing us to offer students world-class education at an affordable rate. We are also a DAAD premium member. DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service) is the German national agency for the support of international academic cooperation.
• Berlin School of Business and Innovation (BSBI) will help you become an exceptional leader in your chosen field of study.
• BSBI has three concepts at its heart: Enterprise | Leadership | Success.
• BSBI's main focus is to help international students and talented graduates to reach their career potential.
• We offer a Global MBA program, Master's Degrees in the fields of Finance, Marketing, International Tourism, and Fashion, as well as a Bachelor of Arts Program in Economics and Business Administration - all taught entirely in English
• BSBI aims to deliver the best educational experience for all students. That’s why we collaborate with a range of academic and commercial partners who provide guest speaker events, mentoring and employment opportunities.
• In addition, our students will benefit from excellent student support, affordable fees and flexi pay options.
• BSBI's hands-on teaching methods will make sure that teaching goes beyond the classroom: you will gain key practical skills through company visits and guest speakers from our commercial partners. Choose BSBI, you will understand how the concepts you learn should apply to the real business world!
• Berlin School of Business and Innovation is located in the heart of Berlin, Schöneberg, a lively district surrounded by green spaces, good transport links as well as bars, shops and restaurants. The business school itself is located near Potsdamer Platz, home of a range of large companies.
- BA in Economics and Business Administration
- BA in Economics and Business Administration with Foundation Diploma
- MSc in International Health Management
- MA in Finance and Investments
- MA in Strategic Marketing
- MA International Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management
- MBA Maritime and Shipping
- Global MBA
The Karlsruhe School of Optics & Photonics (KSOP) offers Master and Doctorate Degree programs in Optics & Photonics. Located in the heart of the city center, our Graduate Degree courses are taught in English by experienced and qualified tutors.
With study plans tailored to your needs, our program prepares every student for exciting careers in the field of Optics & Photonics. The best master students are additionally given the opportunity to enter the PhD program creating a basis for world-class research.
We enhance the professional skills of our graduates by tailored personal and management training. A strong pillar of the KSOP concept is the individual coaching of doctoral researchers by one mentor for each Research Area.
• Ideally located in the heart of Europe, The University of Freiburg is in southwest Germany, close to the borders of France and Switzerland.
• The Faculty of Engineering offers a range of accredited bachelor's and master's degree courses in the fields of engineering and computer science to German and international students from around the world.
• All of our undergraduate programs are taught in German. Some of our master's programs are taught completely in English, others in German, others are bilingual programs.
• Founded in 1995, the Faculty of Engineering is composed of computer science and microsystems engineering departments and has earned an outstanding reputation.
• The faculty’s researchers develop miniature technical solutions for nearly all domains of industry and life through the combination of various fields, such as computer science, electronics, optics, mechanics, and chemistry,
• Freiburg is well-connected by road and rail, with frequent and fast passenger train services to major cities in Germany and throughout Europe.
• The closest international airports are EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg, (70km south of Freiburg) and Karlsruhe/Baden-Baden airport (100 km north of Freiburg).
• Computer Science (taught in English & German)
• Embedded Systems Engineering (in English)
• Sustainable Systems Engineering (in English)
• Microsystems Engineering (in English)
• Mikrosystemtechnik (German)
HECTOR School of Engineering and Management, Karlsruhe
Courses / Programs
Welcome to the HECTOR School of Engineering & Management, the Technology Business School of the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT). The HECTOR School of Engineering & Management was founded in 2005 and was named after Dr. Hans-Werner Hector, one of the co-founders of the SAP AG.
The HECTOR School offers part-time master programs designed for ambitious professionals. The master programs are more than typical MBA programs, as they combine management with engineering expertise.
The school aims to aid talented young professionals in enhancing their competencies in innovation and technology management and in developing their strategic thinking and interpersonal skills through vital management know-how. The HECTOR School of Engineering & Management's goal is to help organizations improve their strategic capabilities in the field of technology development and management.
With Executive Master Programs, Certificate Courses, and Customized Partner Programs, the HECTOR School fosters lifelong learning approaches of its industry partners and the executive development of its graduates.
Executive Master Programs in
• Energy Engineering and Management (part-time)
• Financial Engineering (part-time)
• Mobility Systems Engineering (part-time)
• Management of Product Development (part-time)
• Production and Operations Management (part-time)
• Information Systems Engineering and Management (part-time)
Final Degree: M.Sc. Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
10 modules are divided into 5 engineering and 5 management modules. Programs are taught in English. International students are welcome.