Technische Fachhochschule (TFH) - Berlin: TFH, the University of Applied Sciences, is the largest university of applied sciences and the second largest engineering university in Berlin with more than 8,000 students. Some academic programs have restricted admission. TFH Berlin offers a wide range of academic programs from traditional to innovative engineering majors and beyond. Typically it takes eight semesters of full-time study to complete an academic program at TFH Berlin. Moreover, TFH Berlin offers a variety of Master's programs.
Academic Programs include Architecture, Biotechnology, Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics, Food Technology, Mathematics, Pharmaceutical & Chemical Engineering, Mechatronics. Undergraduate Bachelor & Graduate Master degree programmes include: Industrial Engineering (MSc), International Technology Transfer Management (MSc), Computer Engineering (MEng), Communication Systems (BSc)
TFH Berlin cultivates partnership exchanges with universities throughout the world. A good example of such a partnership exchange concerns the academic program in Mathematics, which offers courses jointly with its partner university UHA Muhlhouse in France. Most of our other partnership exchanges take place with universities in the USA, China and Korea. Applicants not only must provide documentation of graduation from a secondary school at a level required for admission to a university of applied sciences, they must also provide certification of preparatory training in industry/government.
Getting to know the German Culture
You are welcome to join our Cultural Training, which takes place every semester and features an event every week. You will get to know the German culture by visiting places ranging from the German parliament to a typical German biergarten and taking part in activities like barbecuing in one of Berlin-s many city parks, visiting museums or a boat tour on the Spree river.
If you choose to live in a student dormitory you will actually live among German students, you will have the opportunity to make German friends and to experience the true German student life.
Digital Automation Training is one of the UK's leading independent suppliers of control technology, computer and PLC training & programming courses within the industrial automation field. Quality tailored training programs are available in an ever increasing range of subjects, as technology develops, so do our courses. Each course is aimed at the level of the students concerned, we cater for the complete spectrum of personnel. Our courses are therefore suitable for any discipline from Senior Design Engineers to Machine Operators, Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance staff to Office Administrators. Typical applications we have developed tailored training programmers for include: Metal Industries Hot Mill, Steel reduction, Strip coating lines, Petro-chemical, Motor sequencing and control, Automotive, Spray booth, Phosphate dipping, Water Treatment, Process control and monitoring, Process control, Plough control, Cable Laying, Vessel positioning, Food Industry, Airports, Baggage handling, Runway lighting
From a 1970s Regional Technical College to a modern-day Institute of Technology, GMIT has grown to become a centre of education competing on a national and international stage. The days of the student as a young, fresh-faced school-leaver are over. Students now come in all guises and education is no longer time- or location-dependant. The changes all point to a new emphasis on review and evaluation. Higher education institutes are being increasingly challenged to explain what they are doing, how they are doing it and how well it is being done. GMIT’s own personal story began on Monday, 18th September 1972 when the first students entered the new Regional Technical College building on Dublin Road, Galway. Enrolment on that autumn day stood at 1,213 students; registration has doubled and tripled to reach almost 9,000 students today.
ITM Thai Hand International Training Massage School Berlin
Courses / Programs
• Would you like to learn professional traditional Thai Yoga Massage and receive an internationally recognized certificate?
• Join a Thai yoga massage course at ITM Thai Hand Berlin! Conveniently situated in the Prenzlauer Berg district, we are an internationally-accredited and recognized Thai massage training school.
• We provide a wide range of professional certification courses in the ancient art of Thai massage therapy and Spa courses (including reflexology & aromatherapy) to German students & international students from around the world. Offered year-round & in summer, all courses are taught in English, German or Spanish.
• ITM Thai Hand Berlin is one of the only schools in Germany to offer teacher training courses in Thai yoga massage, and one of only two in Europe to offer full certification.
• On completion, our students receive an internationally-recognized certificate or diploma. You can repeat courses for free as many times as you like, and take the practical exam whenever you feel ready.
• Our school is an official franchise of ITM Chiang Mai, one of the most highly qualified schools of traditional Thai bodywork in Thailand. We also have a location in Amsterdam.
• "Thai massage Level 1 course helped me to expand my horizons as a yoga teacher to bring some fresh breath to the classes: alignment, relaxation techniques and some therapeutic points and for better understanding of human body and the ways we can heal it with this ancient practice."
The Center for Cultural Diplomacy Studies (part of the ICD Academy for Cultural Diplomacy) is the world’s leading center for the study of cultural diplomacy. CCDS offers internationally recognized cultural diplomacy education in cooperation with partner European universities in Cluj-Napoca in Romania and Furtwangen University (HFU) in Germany) , as well as online cultural diplomacy programs and intensive, week-long seminars. Programs include Masters, MBA and Doctorate Degree programs in Cultural Diplomacy, International Relations and the Global Economy.
The educational programs of the Center for Cultural Diplomacy Studies (CCDS) allow participants to research and experience cultural diplomacy in theory and in practice at the local, state and international levels. The CCDS benefits from the participation and support of leading political figures from around the world who participate in the Center’s activities throughout the year.
- MA Program in International Relations & Cultural Diplomacy
- MA Program in International Economics & Cultural Diplomacy
- MBA Program in Cultural Diplomacy & the Global Governance
- PHD Program in Cultural Diplomacy
- Online / Distance Learning Programs in Cultural Diplomacy
- Intensive Week-long Seminars
Conveniently located only 15km from Stuttgart city centre in the Baden-Württemberg region of southern Germany, Esslingen Graduate School offers three accredited master's degree programs taught in English to students from around the world.
Our graduate degrees in the fields of International Industrial Management, Automotive Systems, and Design and Development in Automotive and Mechanical Engineering take 1.5 years to complete.
One of the pioneers in the field of international graduate education in Germany, Esslingen Graduate School provides small class sizes and professionally-qualified instructors with rich industry experience as well as international guest lecturers.
We are strongly sponsored by the German state, allowing us to offer students world-class education at an affordable rate. We are also a DAAD premium member. DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service) is the German national agency for the support of international academic cooperation.
The Karlsruhe School of Optics & Photonics (KSOP) offers Master and Doctorate Degree programs in Optics & Photonics. Located in the heart of the city center, our Graduate Degree courses are taught in English by experienced and qualified tutors.
With study plans tailored to your needs, our program prepares every student for exciting careers in the field of Optics & Photonics. The best master students are additionally given the opportunity to enter the PhD program creating a basis for world-class research.
We enhance the professional skills of our graduates by tailored personal and management training. A strong pillar of the KSOP concept is the individual coaching of doctoral researchers by one mentor for each Research Area.