Technische Fachhochschule (TFH) - Berlin: TFH, the University of Applied Sciences, is the largest university of applied sciences and the second largest engineering university in Berlin with more than 8,000 students. Some academic programs have restricted admission. TFH Berlin offers a wide range of academic programs from traditional to innovative engineering majors and beyond. Typically it takes eight semesters of full-time study to complete an academic program at TFH Berlin. Moreover, TFH Berlin offers a variety of Master's programs.
Academic Programs include Architecture, Biotechnology, Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics, Food Technology, Mathematics, Pharmaceutical & Chemical Engineering, Mechatronics. Undergraduate Bachelor & Graduate Master degree programmes include: Industrial Engineering (MSc), International Technology Transfer Management (MSc), Computer Engineering (MEng), Communication Systems (BSc)
TFH Berlin cultivates partnership exchanges with universities throughout the world. A good example of such a partnership exchange concerns the academic program in Mathematics, which offers courses jointly with its partner university UHA Muhlhouse in France. Most of our other partnership exchanges take place with universities in the USA, China and Korea. Applicants not only must provide documentation of graduation from a secondary school at a level required for admission to a university of applied sciences, they must also provide certification of preparatory training in industry/government.
Getting to know the German Culture
You are welcome to join our Cultural Training, which takes place every semester and features an event every week. You will get to know the German culture by visiting places ranging from the German parliament to a typical German biergarten and taking part in activities like barbecuing in one of Berlin-s many city parks, visiting museums or a boat tour on the Spree river.
If you choose to live in a student dormitory you will actually live among German students, you will have the opportunity to make German friends and to experience the true German student life.
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2020-12-12 were from:
Pretoria, South Africa;
Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania;
Kolkata, West Bengal, India;
Ipoh/ Perak/ Buntong, Malaysia;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
ITM Thai Hand International Training Massage School Berlin
Courses / Programs
• Would you like to learn professional traditional Thai Yoga Massage and receive an internationally recognized certificate?
• Join a Thai yoga massage course at ITM Thai Hand Berlin! Conveniently situated in the Prenzlauer Berg district, we are an internationally-accredited and recognized Thai massage training school.
• We provide a wide range of professional certification courses in the ancient art of Thai massage therapy and Spa courses (including reflexology & aromatherapy) to German students & international students from around the world. Offered year-round & in summer, all courses are taught in English, German or Spanish.
• ITM Thai Hand Berlin is one of the only schools in Germany to offer teacher training courses in Thai yoga massage, and one of only two in Europe to offer full certification.
• On completion, our students receive an internationally-recognized certificate or diploma. You can repeat courses for free as many times as you like, and take the practical exam whenever you feel ready.
• Our school is an official franchise of ITM Chiang Mai, one of the most highly qualified schools of traditional Thai bodywork in Thailand. We also have a location in Amsterdam.
• "Thai massage Level 1 course helped me to expand my horizons as a yoga teacher to bring some fresh breath to the classes: alignment, relaxation techniques and some therapeutic points and for better understanding of human body and the ways we can heal it with this ancient practice."
HECTOR School of Engineering and Management, Karlsruhe
Courses / Programs
Welcome to the HECTOR School of Engineering & Management, the Technology Business School of the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT). The HECTOR School of Engineering & Management was founded in 2005 and was named after Dr. Hans-Werner Hector, one of the co-founders of the SAP AG.
The HECTOR School offers part-time master programs designed for ambitious professionals. The master programs are more than typical MBA programs, as they combine management with engineering expertise.
The school aims to aid talented young professionals in enhancing their competencies in innovation and technology management and in developing their strategic thinking and interpersonal skills through vital management know-how. The HECTOR School of Engineering & Management's goal is to help organizations improve their strategic capabilities in the field of technology development and management.
With Executive Master Programs, Certificate Courses, and Customized Partner Programs, the HECTOR School fosters lifelong learning approaches of its industry partners and the executive development of its graduates.
Executive Master Programs in
• Energy Engineering and Management (part-time)
• Financial Engineering (part-time)
• Mobility Systems Engineering (part-time)
• Management of Product Development (part-time)
• Production and Operations Management (part-time)
• Information Systems Engineering and Management (part-time)
Final Degree: M.Sc. Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
10 modules are divided into 5 engineering and 5 management modules. Programs are taught in English. International students are welcome.
Conveniently located only 15km from Stuttgart city centre in the Baden-Württemberg region of southern Germany, Esslingen Graduate School offers three accredited master's degree programs taught in English to students from around the world.
Our graduate degrees in the fields of International Industrial Management, Automotive Systems, and Design and Development in Automotive and Mechanical Engineering take 1.5 years to complete.
One of the pioneers in the field of international graduate education in Germany, Esslingen Graduate School provides small class sizes and professionally-qualified instructors with rich industry experience as well as international guest lecturers.
We are strongly sponsored by the German state, allowing us to offer students world-class education at an affordable rate. We are also a DAAD premium member. DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service) is the German national agency for the support of international academic cooperation.
The Globe Business College is a private college in Munich in southern Germany that provides a range of undergraduate and post-graduate business programmes. All programmes are taught completely in the English language and the focus is on high quality, practically oriented education. Our educational concept is aimed at individuals who wish to pursue a career in the international environment or potential entrepreneurs who are interested in developing their own enterprises (or working in family-owned companies).
A 3-year staged program: Higher National Certificate (in year one), a Higher National Diploma (in year two) and a Bachelor in Business Studies or Bachelor in Marketing.
Also: Advanced Professional Diploma In Management Studies (Edexcel)
The Karlsruhe School of Optics & Photonics (KSOP) offers Master and Doctorate Degree programs in Optics & Photonics. Located in the heart of the city center, our Graduate Degree courses are taught in English by experienced and qualified tutors.
With study plans tailored to your needs, our program prepares every student for exciting careers in the field of Optics & Photonics. The best master students are additionally given the opportunity to enter the PhD program creating a basis for world-class research.
We enhance the professional skills of our graduates by tailored personal and management training. A strong pillar of the KSOP concept is the individual coaching of doctoral researchers by one mentor for each Research Area.
• Ideally located in the heart of Europe, The University of Freiburg is in southwest Germany, close to the borders of France and Switzerland.
• The Faculty of Engineering offers a range of accredited bachelor's and master's degree courses in the fields of engineering and computer science to German and international students from around the world.
• All of our undergraduate programs are taught in German. Some of our master's programs are taught completely in English, others in German, others are bilingual programs.
• Founded in 1995, the Faculty of Engineering is composed of computer science and microsystems engineering departments and has earned an outstanding reputation.
• The faculty’s researchers develop miniature technical solutions for nearly all domains of industry and life through the combination of various fields, such as computer science, electronics, optics, mechanics, and chemistry,
• Freiburg is well-connected by road and rail, with frequent and fast passenger train services to major cities in Germany and throughout Europe.
• The closest international airports are EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg, (70km south of Freiburg) and Karlsruhe/Baden-Baden airport (100 km north of Freiburg).
• Computer Science (taught in English & German)
• Embedded Systems Engineering (in English)
• Sustainable Systems Engineering (in English)
• Microsystems Engineering (in English)
• Mikrosystemtechnik (German)