Technische Fachhochschule (TFH) - Berlin: TFH, the University of Applied Sciences, is the largest university of applied sciences and the second largest engineering university in Berlin with more than 8,000 students. Some academic programs have restricted admission. TFH Berlin offers a wide range of academic programs from traditional to innovative engineering majors and beyond. Typically it takes eight semesters of full-time study to complete an academic program at TFH Berlin. Moreover, TFH Berlin offers a variety of Master's programs.
Academic Programs include Architecture, Biotechnology, Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics, Food Technology, Mathematics, Pharmaceutical & Chemical Engineering, Mechatronics. Undergraduate Bachelor & Graduate Master degree programmes include: Industrial Engineering (MSc), International Technology Transfer Management (MSc), Computer Engineering (MEng), Communication Systems (BSc)
TFH Berlin cultivates partnership exchanges with universities throughout the world. A good example of such a partnership exchange concerns the academic program in Mathematics, which offers courses jointly with its partner university UHA Muhlhouse in France. Most of our other partnership exchanges take place with universities in the USA, China and Korea. Applicants not only must provide documentation of graduation from a secondary school at a level required for admission to a university of applied sciences, they must also provide certification of preparatory training in industry/government.
Getting to know the German Culture
You are welcome to join our Cultural Training, which takes place every semester and features an event every week. You will get to know the German culture by visiting places ranging from the German parliament to a typical German biergarten and taking part in activities like barbecuing in one of Berlin-s many city parks, visiting museums or a boat tour on the Spree river.
If you choose to live in a student dormitory you will actually live among German students, you will have the opportunity to make German friends and to experience the true German student life.
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2018-12-31 were from:
Ipoh/ Perak/ Buntong, Malaysia;
Tashkent capital city, Uzbekistan;
Abu Dhabi, UAE;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
Academy for International Education (Akademie für internationale Bildung)
Courses / Programs
Academy for International Education (Akademie für internationale Bildung - AIB) is a private non-profit organization for higher education in Bonn in western Germany. We specialize in providing high-quality academic study abroad programs in Bonn for individual students and groups from US colleges and universities.
AIB offers year long and full semester abroad programs, internships, MBA and Executive MBA programs as well as summer workshops, continuing education, and executive workshops for students at undergraduate level through to graduate and postgraduate master level courses.
We conduct programs in the academic fields of Business (including MBA and Executive MBA programs), Engineering, Liberal Arts, Architecture, Language and Cultural Studies, Film and TV, Political Science and Landscape Architecture. Each program is designed and determined by the student's home institution, catering to the specific needs of each group.
Our aims are to provide international experience, cross-cultural competence, and new professional skills in a welcoming and stimulating atmosphere.
• Ideally located in the heart of Europe, The University of Freiburg is in southwest Germany, close to the borders of France and Switzerland.
• The Faculty of Engineering offers a range of accredited bachelor's and master's degree courses in the fields of engineering and computer science to German and international students from around the world.
• All of our undergraduate programs are taught in German. Some of our master's programs are taught completely in English, others in German, others are bilingual programs.
• Founded in 1995, the Faculty of Engineering is composed of computer science and microsystems engineering departments and has earned an outstanding reputation.
• The faculty’s researchers develop miniature technical solutions for nearly all domains of industry and life through the combination of various fields, such as computer science, electronics, optics, mechanics, and chemistry,
• Freiburg is well-connected by road and rail, with frequent and fast passenger train services to major cities in Germany and throughout Europe.
• The closest international airports are EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg, (70km south of Freiburg) and Karlsruhe/Baden-Baden airport (100 km north of Freiburg).
The Dublin Institute of Technology has a long history of providing education up to the highest levels for over 100 years. The Institute currently offers an extensive range of undergraduate programmes at Certificate, Diploma and Bachelor Degree levels and Postgraduate programmes at Diploma, Master and Doctoral levels. Today DIT has an enrolment of almost 10,000 full-time third-level students pursuing eighty programmes. In total there are more than 20,000 students (including postgraduate, part-time and apprentice students) attending DIT which is the largest enrolment in a higher education institution in the Republic of Ireland. DIT is a publicly funded institution of higher education and makes its own awards at Certificate, Diploma, Degree, Masters and PhD levels. The Dublin Institute of Technology welcomes international students. The International Student Office provides information and support for all international applicants and students.
Full-time & part-time undergraduate & postgraduate programmes are offered in the fields of Engineering, Technology, Computing, Science, Mathematics, Research, Environmental Planning & Management, Geomatics, Architecture, Construction, Construction Economics and many more
• Calling students from Germany and internationally! Founded in 1995, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school in Spain, state-recognised by the Ministry of Education.
• Our students can choose between 3-year academic studies, a 3-month foundation course, and short intensive summer courses in a range of creative arts and design subjects, taught entirely in English.
• We offer 3-year Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) degree programmes in Interior Architecture, Graphic Design & Fashion Design, awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK (These BA degree titles are state-recognised in the UK).
• Students can avail of Free Spanish classes during the academic year.
• Our school is located in a stunning purpose-built facility in Monda, only 15km from Marbella on the Costa del Sol in the South of Spain.
• The building has been approved by the Ministry of Education as living up to all the latest demands and facilities required for a modern design school.
• Graduates have a near 100% employment rate. Many companies contact our college with job offers for our students.
"Marbella Design Academy is more than a place of education, it is an all-round experience." - Graphic Design Student, Lana from Spain / UK
HECTOR School of Engineering and Management, Karlsruhe
Courses / Programs
Welcome to the HECTOR School of Engineering & Management, the Technology Business School of the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT). The HECTOR School of Engineering & Management was founded in 2005 and was named after Dr. Hans-Werner Hector, one of the co-founders of the SAP AG.
The HECTOR School offers part-time master programs designed for ambitious professionals. The master programs are more than typical MBA programs, as they combine management with engineering expertise.
The school aims to aid talented young professionals in enhancing their competencies in innovation and technology management and in developing their strategic thinking and interpersonal skills through vital management know-how. The HECTOR School of Engineering & Management's goal is to help organizations improve their strategic capabilities in the field of technology development and management.
With Executive Master Programs, Certificate Courses, and Customized Partner Programs, the HECTOR School fosters lifelong learning approaches of its industry partners and the executive development of its graduates.
Executive Master Programs in
• Energy Engineering and Management (part-time)
• Financial Engineering (part-time)
• Mobility Systems Engineering (part-time)
• Management of Product Development (part-time)
• Production and Operations Management (part-time)
• Information Systems Engineering and Management (part-time)
Final Degree: M.Sc. Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
10 modules are divided into 5 engineering and 5 management modules. Programs are taught in English. International students are welcome.
• Located just 15km south-east of Stuttgart, in the Baden-Württemberg region of Southern Germany, Esslingen Graduate School is an independent department of the Esslingen University of Applied Sciences.
• We provide two accredited Masters degree programs in Automotive Engineering fields to students from Germany and around the world. The language of instruction is English.
• Our specialized graduate degrees in the fields of Automotive Systems, and Design & Development in Automotive & Mechanical Engineering take 1.5 years (3 semesters) to complete.
• One of the pioneers in the field of international graduate education in Germany, Esslingen Graduate School provides small class sizes and professionally-qualified instructors with rich industry experience as well as international guest lecturers.
• The Esslingen University of Applied Sciences is ranked among the top "Universities of Applied Sciences in Germany" with especially strong business administration, mechanical, electrical engineering, IT and engineering with business studies programs.