Esslingen Graduate School:
Conveniently located only 15km from Stuttgart city centre in the Baden-Württemberg region of southern Germany, Esslingen Graduate School offers three accredited master's degree programs taught in English to students from around the world. Our graduate degrees in the fields of International Industrial Management, Automotive Systems, and Design and Development in Automotive and Mechanical Engineering take 1.5 years to complete.
International Master's Degree Programs taught in the English Language:
- Master of Engineering (MEng) in Automotive Systems (3 semesters / 1.5 years):
This program is designed for students who wish to become highly qualiﬁed engineers in the ﬁeld of automotive systems for the development of feedback control systems, automotive software and automotive electronics.
During the first semester of the program, all students take the same courses. Students choose their major during the first semester and are then divided into these different fields of study during the second semester.
Students of the Master of Engineering in Automotive Systems choose between three possible majors:
- Car Electronics: Graduates will have the chance to work in the ﬁeld of speciﬁcation, development and testing of control units and their integration in the car, taking into account car speciﬁc basic conditions like function, packaging,
- Software-Based Automotive Systems: Graduates will have the chance to work in the ﬁeld of development, market launch and supervision of vehicle series production of suitable and innovative car communication systems and
of safe software.
- Vehicle Dynamics: Gradutes will have the chance to work in the ﬁeld of Development and Testing of innovative automotive functions for steering, suspension and powertrain to improve ride & handling, stability, driveability and
In the third semester, students complete a master's thesis, preferably in the industry, and a module on soft skills. Students have the opportunity to take a 3-week Preparation Course in German Language and Culture in September before the program starts.
MEng in Design & Development for Mechanical & Automotive Engineering (3 semesters / 1.5 years):
State-of-the-art simultaneous engineering requires modern engineers with a networked knowledge in the core and intersection areas of design, development, simulation and production technology.
Furthermore, engineers need the ability to communicate and act confidently in the international / intercultural environment of modern industry. This program focuses on these requirements.
Our program enables graduates to gain a high problem-solving competence, based on their networked knowledge in the core and intersection areas of design, development, simulation and production technology.
Moreover, graduates leave us having learned to communicate confidently and act in the international / intercultural environment of modern industry.
- Semester 1: Advanced Materials Technology; Safety and Reliability; Advanced Strength of Materials; Measurement and Testing Techniques; Integrity of Structures
- Semester 2: Dynamics; Vibration and Acoustics; Aero- and Fluid Dynamics; Design for Manufacturing; Team Project
- Semester 3: Master Thesis; Softskills for Engineers
German Language & Culture Program:
This 3-week course is offered in September, giving students the opportunity to take German language lessons and learn about German culture.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in International Industrial Management (3 semesters / 1.5 years):
Designed for engineers with management ambitions, our MBA program is taught in English by highly qualified professors or professionally qualified instructors with rich business experience.
The Esslingen MBA allows students to study in one of the most industrial regions in Europe and our MBA is well connected to, and well supported by, corporations such as Bosch and Festo.
Our students gain a thorough foundation in all functional areas of business management in the industrial sector. The course emphasizes hands-on training and the application of analytical tools, working with a broad array of management concepts.
- Semester 1: Methods & Tools; Organizational Behavior; Finance; Operations Management; Information Technology; Marketing & Strategy
- Semester 2: Methods & Tools; Organizational Behavior; Finance; International Management; Information Technology; Marketing & Strategy; Business Planning
- Semester 3: Methods & Tools; Corporate Project; Master’s Thesis
- Preparation Course in German Language and Culture: This 3-week program is held in September, prior to the MBA program.
|Address: Esslingen am Neckar, Stuttgart, Germany|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.