International master's programs in Germany: Masters in engineering, automotive university in Europe, mechanical engineering programs abroad. Industrial management MBA course in Stuttgart area, graduate degree course in English in mechanical engineering & automobile systems. Study abroad programs for Americans & international students.
Esslingen Graduate School: One of the pioneers in the field of international graduate education in Germany, Esslingen Graduate School offers three accredited master's degree programs taught in English to students from around the world.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Our graduate degrees in the fields of International Industrial Management, Automotive Systems, and Design and Development in Automotive and Mechanical Engineering take 1.5 years to complete. Our school is ideally located only 15km from Stuttgart city centre in the Baden-Württemberg region of southern Germany.
We are strongly sponsored by the German state, allowing us to offer students world-class education at an affordable rate.
We are also a DAAD premium member. DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service) is the German national agency for the support of international academic cooperation.
International Master's Degree Programs (Instruction is in English):
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in International Industrial Management: 3 semesters (1.5 years)
- Master of Engineering (MEng) in Automotive Systems: 3 semesters (1.5 years)
- Master of Engineering (MEng) in Design and Development in Automotive and Mechanical Engineering: 3 semesters (1.5 years)
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Academy for International Education (Akademie für internationale Bildung)
Courses / Programs
Academy for International Education (Akademie für internationale Bildung - AIB) is a private non-profit organization for higher education in Bonn in western Germany. We specialize in providing high-quality academic study abroad programs in Bonn for individual students and groups from US colleges and universities.
AIB offers year long and full semester abroad programs, internships, MBA and Executive MBA programs as well as summer workshops, continuing education, and executive workshops for students at undergraduate level through to graduate and postgraduate master level courses.
We conduct programs in the academic fields of Business (including MBA and Executive MBA programs), Engineering, Liberal Arts, Architecture, Language and Cultural Studies, Film and TV, Political Science and Landscape Architecture. Each program is designed and determined by the student's home institution, catering to the specific needs of each group.
Our aims are to provide international experience, cross-cultural competence, and new professional skills in a welcoming and stimulating atmosphere.
The Karlsruhe School of Optics & Photonics (KSOP) offers Master and Doctorate Degree programs in Optics & Photonics. Located in the heart of the city center, our Graduate Degree courses are taught in English by experienced and qualified tutors.
With study plans tailored to your needs, our program prepares every student for exciting careers in the field of Optics & Photonics. The best master students are additionally given the opportunity to enter the PhD program creating a basis for world-class research.
We enhance the professional skills of our graduates by tailored personal and management training. A strong pillar of the KSOP concept is the individual coaching of doctoral researchers by one mentor for each Research Area.
TFH, the University of Applied Sciences, is the largest university of applied sciences and the second largest engineering university in Berlin with more than 8,000 students. Some academic programs have restricted admission. TFH Berlin offers a wide range of academic programs from traditional to innovative engineering majors and beyond. Typically it takes eight semesters of full-time study to complete an academic program at TFH Berlin. Moreover, TFH Berlin offers a variety of Master's programs. TFH Berlin cultivates partnership exchanges with universities throughout the world. A good example of such a partnership exchange concerns the academic program in Mathematics, which offers courses jointly with its partner university UHA Muhlhouse in France. Most of our other partnership exchanges take place with universities in the USA, China and Korea. Applicants not only must provide documentation of graduation from a secondary school at a level required for admission to a university of applied sciences, they must also provide certification of preparatory training in industry/government.
Delft University of Technology, Faculty of Applied Sciences
Courses / Programs
Located in the picturesque city of Delft in the center of the Netherlands, and is the oldest and most comprehensive technical university in this country. We are a large, research-oriented faculty at the frontier of contemporary engineering science - a pioneering, world-class training ground for future leaders in scientific professional practice and research. Committed to providing a dynamic and well-resourced environment that encourages and inspires intellectual diversity and innovation, we offer stimulation and opportunity for students and researchers alike. The Faculty of Applied Sciences provides excellent and challenging education. Faculty scholarships for excellent students. TU Delft cooperates with many other educational and research institutions, both in the Netherlands and abroad. The high quality of our research and teaching is renowned. TU Delft has numerous contacts with governments, trade associations, consultancies, industry and small and medium-sized companies.
MSc programmes in NanoScience, Applied Physics, Chemical Engineering, Biochemical Engineering, Life Science & Technology, Industrial Ecology, Science Education and Communication, Sustainable Energy Technology. We participate in the ErasmusMundus programmes Nanoscience & Nanotechnology and Optics in Science & Technology. All 2 years. Application deadline is 1st of June.
• Calling students from Germany and internationally! Founded in 1995, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school in Spain, state-recognised by the Ministry of Education.
• Our students can choose between 3-year academic studies, a 3-month foundation course, and short intensive summer courses in a range of creative arts and design subjects, taught entirely in English.
• We offer 3-year Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) degree programmes in Interior Architecture, Graphic Design & Fashion Design, awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK (These BA degree titles are state-recognised in the UK).
• Students can avail of Free Spanish classes during the academic year.
• Our school is located in a stunning purpose-built facility in Monda, only 15km from Marbella on the Costa del Sol in the South of Spain.
• The building has been approved by the Ministry of Education as living up to all the latest demands and facilities required for a modern design school.
• Graduates have a near 100% employment rate. Many companies contact our college with job offers for our students.
"Marbella Design Academy is more than a place of education, it is an all-round experience." - Graphic Design Student, Lana from Spain / UK
ITM Thai Hand International Training Massage School Berlin
Courses / Programs
• Would you like to learn professional traditional Thai Yoga Massage and receive an internationally recognized certificate?
• Join a Thai yoga massage course at ITM Thai Hand Berlin! Conveniently situated in the Prenzlauer Berg district, we are an internationally-accredited and recognized Thai massage training school.
• We provide a wide range of professional certification courses in the ancient art of Thai massage therapy and Spa courses (including reflexology & aromatherapy) to German students & international students from around the world. Offered year-round & in summer, all courses are taught in English, German or Spanish.
• ITM Thai Hand Berlin is one of the only schools in Germany to offer teacher training courses in Thai yoga massage, and one of only two in Europe to offer full certification.
• On completion, our students receive an internationally-recognized certificate or diploma. You can repeat courses for free as many times as you like, and take the practical exam whenever you feel ready.
• Our school is an official franchise of ITM Chiang Mai, one of the most highly qualified schools of traditional Thai bodywork in Thailand. We also have a location in Amsterdam.
• "Thai massage Level 1 course helped me to expand my horizons as a yoga teacher to bring some fresh breath to the classes: alignment, relaxation techniques and some therapeutic points and for better understanding of human body and the ways we can heal it with this ancient practice."