Esslingen Graduate School:
Conveniently located only 15km from Stuttgart city centre in the Baden-Württemberg region of southern Germany, Esslingen Graduate School offers three accredited master's degree programs taught in English to students from around the world. Our graduate degrees in the fields of International Industrial Management, Automotive Systems, and Design and Development in Automotive and Mechanical Engineering take 1.5 years to complete.
One of the pioneers in the field of international graduate education in Germany, Esslingen Graduate School provides small class sizes and professionally-qualified instructors with rich industry experience as well as international guest lecturers.
We are strongly sponsored by the German state, allowing us to offer students world-class education at an affordable rate. We are also a DAAD premium member. DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service) is the German national agency for the support of international academic cooperation.
We work closely with many renowned companies in the Neckar Valley, such as Bosch, Festo and Daimler.
Thanks to our dedication to meeting current industry needs, our programs keep abreast of industrial change and respond to the needs of the industry for highly-qualified, international talent at management level.
Top University Rankings:
The Esslingen University of Applied Sciences is ranked among the top "Universities of Applied Sciences in Germany" with especially strong business administration, mechanical, electrical engineering, IT and engineering with business studies programs.
Zeit Study Guide 2010 / 2011, published 4 May 2010, awarded the Esslingen UAS Faculties of Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering, and Mechatronics and Electrical Engineering top scores.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in International Industrial Management
- Master of Engineering (MEng) in Automotive Systems
- Master of Engineering (MEng) in Design & Development in Automotive & Mechanical Engineering
Each of our graduate programs take 1.5 years (3 semesters) to complete. Classes are small, highly international and have lecturers from abroad and from the industry.
Our master's programs were among the first to be accredited in Germany:
- The MBA in International Industrial Management was last re-accredited in 2007 by the Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation (FIBAA).
- The MEng in Design and Development for Mechanical and Automotive Engineering was accredited in 2007 by Die Akkreditierungsagentur für Studiengänge der Ingenieurwissenschaften, der Informatik, der Naturwissenschaften und der Mathematik e.V. (ASIIN).
- The MEng in Automotive Systems was accredited in 2007 by Die Akkreditierungsagentur für Studiengänge der Ingenieurwissenschaften, der Informatik, der Naturwissenschaften und der Mathematik e.V. (ASIIN).
"The Esslingen MBA is a melting pot of culture, a platform for brainstorming ideas and for building relationships that cut across conventional borders."
- Alumna Dr. Grace Ng-Krülle, MBA 1999, now a Research Fellow at Solution Forest in Australia
"Some companies have collaborations with universities and some have their own education centers... they make the students ready for the job and they accept these students rather than students who are “from outside”. In this point appears the importance of the internship.
I want to thank Hochschule Esslingen for supporting internships and provide facilities the students to shape their future in a good direction."
- Tugba Dogan, DDM 2010, now Truck Product Engineer, Mercedes Benz Turk R&D Center, Istanbul
"Your investment in the Hochschule will pay off handsomely ... the chances for interviews and a great career are very high.
The Hochschule Esslingen has given the students a great opportunity and a great head start over other graduates so use it to the maximum.”
- Michael Koch, ASM 2010, now Development Engineer for the Chevrolet Volt electric car, General Motors, Michigan
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Esslingen am Neckar, Stuttgart, Germany|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.