TEFL school in Canada: TESOL in Montreal, ESL teacher training in Quebec. TEFL certificate, diploma courses for teaching English abroad as a foreign language, TESOL certification programs for Canadian & international students.
Canada College: Located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada College provides TESOL English teacher training programs to students from Canada, the US, and around the world. Our The TESOL Certificate Program is designed for international teachers of English as a Foreign Language who want to continue their professional development, for professional in Canada, considering a career change, and for recent college graduates who want to travel and teach abroad. Our TESOL Diploma program is a 290-hour course for more experienced English teachers. Students who have already completed our TESOL Certification are eligible to enroll into our Diploma program.
English Teacher Training (TESOL / TEFL) Certificate & Diploma Courses: - 6-week TESOL Certificate Program
- 290-hour TESOL Diploma Program
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• With two training centres in Toronto, Ontario, StudyCELTA provides quality English language teacher courses to students from Canada and around the world.
• The Eglinton Avenue Campus training centre in the North Toronto area offers both full-time and part-time Cambridge CELTA courses, and part-time Cambridge DELTA courses.
• The University Avenue Campus training centre in downtown Toronto area offers full-time Cambridge CELTA courses.
• Being active globally in the TEFL / TESOL field since 1999, StudyCELTA is highly experienced in facilitating English language teacher certification for students who have made the decision to become a teacher of English as a second language.
• Having experienced work life ourselves as second language teachers and in management roles in language schools globally, we fully understand the importance and process of choosing a quality, accredited TEFL course. We look forward to answering your questions.
• Accommodation can be arranged by the Teacher Training Center for trainees coming from outside of Toronto.
Student Review: "The opportunity to actually teach while learning is an unparalleled experience and the teacher trainers employ the same methodology in their instructions. Having a teacher with a wealth of experience is excellent, but having teachers who care so passionately about teaching is invaluable."
- Michael from Canada
Vancouver Career College is a fully accredited, first-class training facility dedicated to the needs of individuals just like you, looking for a career change opportunity or a quality program in order to learn to teach English as a second language in Canada or abroad. Vancouver Career College has six campus locations in BC province - Vancouver, Burnaby, Abbotsford, Surrey, Coquitlam and Kelowna.
We are fully accredited by the Private Career Training Institutions Agency (PCTIA) of British Columbia. Our TESL certification program is recognized by TESL Canada.
Note: Vancouver Career College only accepts inquiries here from persons living in Canada at present.
Situated in downtown Vancouver, BC, the Immigrant Services Society of BC Language College is an international language training institute that provides a TESOL (Teach English to Speakers of Other Languages) Teaching Diploma that will prepare you to teach English to ESL students in Canada, and abroad. Recognized by TESL Canada, graduates who complete our practicum are also eligible to apply for TESL Canada membership and teach English in Canada.
Travel the world and teach English - get TESOL certified by one of Vancouver's top English language centers. We offer an exciting program that utilizes activities, presentations and practice teaching. High quality classroom training with expert instructors, in a friendly and enjoyable environment. Course materials will be provided, including extensive handouts and access to our student library.
ISSofBC Language College is accredited with Languages Canada (formerly CLC) and the Private Career Training Institutions Agency (PCTIA).
TESOL (Teach English to Speakers of Other Languages) Teaching Diploma:
- 8-week course (may be completed in 10 weeks through evening classes)
- Recognized by TESL Canada
- Teach English in Canada, and all over the world
- Practice teaching experience
- Quality in-class training
- Expert instructors
- Course materials provided
- Extensive handouts
- Student library
- TESOL Diploma upon successful completion
Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, Ontario in Canada, Sol Schools Toronto offers a range of internationally-recognized and accredited ESL teacher training courses to students from Canada and around the world.
Certification programs offered by Sol Schools Toronto include a part-time and full-time TESL (Teaching English as a Second Language) diploma, Cambridge CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) course and a TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) certificate.
We also offer 5-hour teacher training workshops which cover specific aspects of English language teaching such as Teaching Business English; Teaching English to Young Learners or Teaching English Online.
Conveniently located in downtown Toronto, Sol Schools Toronto is within walking distance of Wellesley subway station, the famous Eaton's Centre and 10 minutes to the CN Tower on the subway.
Because Sol Schools Toronto is also an ESL school, teacher training students are constantly immersed with ESL learners throughout the day to give a real sense of what it is like in a school that teaches English as a second language.
• EBC would like to invite Canadians to consider Madrid and Spain as a quality TEFL course + work destination in Europe. Madrid is a TEFL hotspot year-round with a vibrant nightlife and cultural immersion experience, and EBC Madrid offers an accredited TEFL course with job placement program for our graduates! Contact us today for details of our next course dates.
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers a British Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC Madrid provides our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
Global Village Career Training Centre offer TEFL / TESOL certification courses in the heart of the cosmopolitan Yaletown District of Vancouver, BC, Canada. We are affiliated with Global Village English Centre - an English language school offering English courses to students from around the world.
We offer full-time, intensive TESOL diploma courses. Our 8-week TESOL diploma includes the Cambridge Teaching Knowledge Test (TKT). Our 10-week TESOL diploma includes a 2-week Young Learners (YL) Extension. Our TESOL / TEFL courses are primarily designed for intermediate / advanced ESL students who want to teach English as a second language in their home countries in classroom settings.
GV Career Training Centre is devoted to providing a growing number of career training programs and related services of the highest quality. Our instructors are highly qualified and experienced. We are government-regulated and registered with PCTIA (Private Career Training Institutions Agency). We have a new and spacious modern campus with full computer access and resources.