TEFL International in Barcelona: It is very hard to exaggerate Barcelona. With a population of nearly 2 million, it is big enough to offer the widest range of choices in arts, culture and entertainment but small enough to find your way around. Catalonia's capital sparkles with vibrant colours and intense energy.
Situated between the blue waters of the Mediterranean and the Tibidabo hills, Barcelona is on the doorstep of some of the great playgrounds and vacation retreats of Europe. The Balearic Islands are to the east, the Costa Brava (Wild Coast) and Pyrenees to the north, the Penedes wine region to the west and the Roman city of Tarragona, the monastery at Montserrat and the beautiful resort town of Sitges to the south. There is so much to explore!
TEFL International has 3 classrooms and an office/resource room. We have one of the best libraries of teaching resources in Barcelona. There is access to more than 300 computers and wireless internet connection on all floors. On the 8th floor, at the top of the building there is a roof top terrace where you can relax in the sunshine and enjoy the fabulous views over the rooftops of Barcelona. Also on the 8th floor there is a café area with vending machines and microwave.
School / Office Address:Calle Rocafort 104
Get TEFL certified in beautiful Barcelona! Bridge-Linguatec graduates receive an internationally recognized 140-hour TEFL certificate preparing you to teach English worldwide. Bridge-Linguatec offers world-class Teacher Training Certificate programs designed to prepare you to join the exciting field of English training.
Graduates of our certificate programs are trained in the latest methodologies and coached in the skills necessary to teach English effectively to students from a variety of nationalities, educational levels, and often with specific requirements and needs in the language.
Located on Spain’s northern Mediterranean coast, Barcelona is one of Europe’s most-visited destinations. The cosmopolitan city boasts an astounding array of cultural, recreational, and entertainment offerings.
- The BridgeTEFL certificate is an intensive 4-week, 140-hour course that prepares you to teach English anywhere in the world.
- Graduates will finish the course with a better understanding of the English language, practical experience with a variety of teaching techniques, and confidence in the classroom.
- This comprehensive course is for candidates with no previous English teaching experience, but is also suitable for those who have some experience but no formal training in the TEFL field.
Conveniently located just 10 minutes north of Madrid's vibrant city center, TEFL Madrid Academy provides a globally-recognized, 5-week TEFL English teacher training certificate course.
A globally recognized certification from our TEFL school can be your ticket to an exciting and rewarding overseas experience by providing you with the ability to work in thousands of schools, businesses, and language academies around the world.
A typical five-week onsite course features a combination of academic instruction, role playing and hands-on teaching with students.
TEFL Madrid Academy’s course provides a fantastic opportunity to earn your TEFL certification in a great foreign country. and keep up to date on Madrid’s local job market.
TEFL Madrid Academy offers the opportunity for fluent English speakers from all over the world to come and teach English in Spain’s incredible capital.
We are an institution where guided, practical teaching experience is our key focus and ensuring you are provided with all the opportunities and support you need.
TEFL Madrid Academy is a well equipped training center that is committed to the highest professional standards. We don’t simply offer an internationally recognised TEFL certification to our students but we also prepare them for a fulfilling career teaching English.
Chester School of English in Madrid, Spain provides a 4-week intensive CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) course. This course aims to help trainee teachers to learn the principles of effective teaching, to gain the practical skills you will need for teaching English to adult learners and to get valuable hands-on teaching experience.
The CELTA certificate is a highly-recognised and renowned teaching certificate. You do not need any specific qualifications if you are a native English speaker, although you will need to have a standard of education which would allow entry to Higher Education in the UK or home country. You can also complete the course if you are not a native English speaker but you will need a level of English which will allow you to follow the course, as well as complete the course work.
Our training team is experienced, enthusiastic, motivated and excellent at getting the best from trainees during what is a demanding TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) course. Our head trainer has more than 20 years experience in delivering CELTA courses.
FYNE Formación is a language school situated in the centre of Madrid, and offers a 4 week TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) programme. Spain. FYNE Formación are Institutional Members of the College of Teachers. Since our teaching academy was founded in 1987, we have provided language courses to both corporate and private clients. In an effort to improve the quality of our English language programmes and, at the same time, our own teaching staff, a training programme for the effective teaching of English was put in place.
This training programme acted as a guideline for teachers (both new and old) in how to teach English conscientiously and effectively. Out of this programme our specialised, intensive, 4 week TEFL course was born.
International House Palma is located in the centre of Palma de Mallorca, the capital of the Spanish Mediterranean island of Mallorca (Majorca). The school offers the Cambridge Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA) program, probably the most widely recognised qualification within the English language teaching (ELT) profession. The CELTA course is suitable for both those new to the profession and it can also act as a refresher course for those with some TEFL experience but with no formal training.
The school occupies all four floors of a traditional Mallorquin building in the heart of the city's Gothic Quarter, opposite the city hall and two minutes from the 9th Century Arab baths and 13th century cathedral. The school has 15 air conditioned classrooms, a computer room with cable internet access and a wireless hotspot floor. It is also surrounded by narrow pedestrianised streets where students enjoy sipping coffee in the shade of orange and lemon trees.
International Career Institute, Online TEFL Diploma Course
Courses / Programs
• International Career Institute (ICI) is a leading, accredited distance learning school for students living in Barcelona, Madrid, Spain, France, the UK, USA, Australia & globally that offers an online TESOL (ICI Diploma) qualification course as well as courses in a wide range of other subjects and professions.
• Our online TEFL / TESOL English teacher training course will quickly provide you with the key skills you need to be a successful ESL teacher.
• ICI home study students come from the USA, Canada, Australia, UK, and elsewhere around the world. We have weekly intake dates, and you can enroll whenever you are ready.
• ICI online TESOL courses are recognised & accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC), and the International Accreditation and Recognition Council (IARC).
• ICI is a member of the College of Teachers which is the UK's professional educational institute for teachers.
Further Professional / Career Development Training Online:
• ICI Diploma & ICI Advanced Diploma qualifications in a wide range of careers:
Hospitality, business management, office admin, PR, marketing, sales, HR, IT / web design, journalism, counselling & psychology, natural health / nutrition, catering, fashion design, beauty therapy, makeup, pet care, & more.
• ICI offers home study courses in 34 foreign languages at various levels including: Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, English, Arabic, Vietnamese, Thai, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, & more.