Alaya International Training Centre - ATC, Vancouver: Located in the centre of Vancouver, BC, Alaya International Training Centre (ATC) is a specialized ESL Teacher Training school. We offer online and classroom TESOL certificate and diploma programs. We pride ourselves on our experience and determination in providing top quality TESOL programs. The in-class TESOL teacher training programs are aimed at upper-intermediate to advanced level international students and Canadians who want to learn how to teach English to speakers of other languages. Our online courses are designed for international students and Canadians who are unable to attend classes at the school.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Alaya International Training Centre has a long history in teaching English. We provide first class instruction with the most modern techniques. Our centre is a friendly and at the same time very professional place where you can make international friends and exchange knowledge and culture with students from all over the world.
TESOL Certificate & Diploma Programs (In-Class & Online):
- In-class TESOL programs (designed for upper-intermediate to advanced level students who want to learn how to teach English to speakers of other languages)
- Online TESOL programs (distance education programs that can be completed from anywhere in the world)
The University of Torontos TEFL Online course offers TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) instruction from the experts at the Faculty of Education at the University of Toronto.
Our 100, 120 and 150-hour TEFL courses are self-directed, 100% online courses that can be completed at any pace, from anywhere, even a mobile device. They cover the fundamentals in TEFL theory and practical classroom application. Graduates of TEFL Online are equipped with the skills and knowledge to teach English effectively and the support and resources to translate that knowledge into a teaching job abroad.
TEFL Online was designed by experts from the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education (OISE), which is the Faculty of Education at the University of Toronto.
- Students will gain proficiency in lesson planning, language awareness & teaching methodology. In addition, they will develop a portfolio of student-centered activities & helpful techniques for teaching abroad.
- For teachers who feel they may benefit from additional specializations, and who wish to remain competitive for jobs requiring more intensive TEFL training.
150- hour Course:
- For teachers who wish to receive the most in-depth TEFL training and to be eligible for the most competitive TEFL jobs.
Greystone College is a career training institute with schools in Vancouver BC and Toronto, Ontario in Canada. Our English language teacher training programs are affiliated with top-ranked industry associations that assure our graduates of worldwide recognition. Greystone College has a student centered approach to learning and offers Diploma and Certificate Programs in TESOL - Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages.
Our mission at Greystone College is to offer career enhancing education programs and to deliver premier quality training in a stimulating environment. Greystone College’s statement of purpose is to empower all students with the knowledge and skills needed to prepare them for challenging global career opportunities.
• EBC would like to invite Canadians to consider Madrid and Spain as a quality TEFL course + work destination in Europe. Madrid is a TEFL hotspot year-round with a vibrant nightlife and cultural immersion experience, and EBC Madrid offers an accredited TEFL course with job placement program for our graduates! Contact us today for details of our next course dates.
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers a British Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC Madrid provides our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
Conveniently located in Vancouver, BC, International House Career College is a leader in TESL, TEFL, TESOL and CELTA training.
We offer English language teacher training programs that are run by competent and creative TESL teacher training teams.
With over 50 years ELT experience, you are guaranteed instruction by the most highly qualified, experienced and dedicated professional TESL teacher trainers in Vancouver.
Our TESL trainees are provided with an excellent learning environment and individual, personal attention that will make your learning experience wonderful and unforgettable.
Our English language teacher training courses include teaching qualifications in TESL (Teaching English as a Second Language), TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages), and CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults).
We also provide a practical online initial teacher training program, the first online course that meets the IH stamp of approval.
Start a rewarding new career as an English language teacher in Canada or abroad! A leading provider of TESOL/TESOL certification in North America, Oxford Seminars offers combined online / on-site English teacher training programs.
In Vancouver BC, our 100-hour onsite course is held at the University of British Columbia and/or the Simon Fraser University-Vancouver campus. In addition, there is a 40-hour online component to our certification course.
Our course has a limited class size, includes comprehensive teaching materials and concludes with an interactive teaching practicum. We back our internationally-recognized certificate with our Graduate Placement Service, which boasts partnerships in strong ESL markets across the globe.
Get certified as an English language teacher and join thousands of Oxford Seminars graduates teaching English in dozens of countries around the world! Our TESOL teacher training courses are also offered at other locations in BC, Ontario, Alberta, Nova Scotia, Manitoba, Quebec, Saskatchewan, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, and across the United States.
"From the start of this course, with no knowledge, to the end of the course, with a great improvement in knowledge and confidence, I am ready to take on this new and exciting change in careers." - R.E., Vancouver, BC
• With two training centres in Toronto, Ontario, StudyCELTA provides quality English language teacher courses to students from Canada and around the world.
• The Eglinton Avenue Campus training centre in the North Toronto area offers both full-time and part-time Cambridge CELTA courses, and part-time Cambridge DELTA courses.
• The University Avenue Campus training centre in downtown Toronto area offers full-time Cambridge CELTA courses.
• Being active globally in the TEFL / TESOL field since 1999, StudyCELTA is highly experienced in facilitating English language teacher certification for students who have made the decision to become a teacher of English as a second language.
• Having experienced work life ourselves as second language teachers and in management roles in language schools globally, we fully understand the importance and process of choosing a quality, accredited TEFL course. We look forward to answering your questions.
• Accommodation can be arranged by the Teacher Training Center for trainees coming from outside of Toronto.
Student Review: "The opportunity to actually teach while learning is an unparalleled experience and the teacher trainers employ the same methodology in their instructions. Having a teacher with a wealth of experience is excellent, but having teachers who care so passionately about teaching is invaluable."
- Michael from Canada