Universities in Europe: International business degree courses in Germany, study economics abroad. Bachelor's & master's degrees taught in English for international students, undergraduate & graduate education for Americans.
University of Applied Sciences Schmalkalden - Faculty of Business and Economics: Located in central Germany, the Faculty of Business and Economics at the University of Applied Sciences Schmalkalden provides international students with FIBAA accredited undergraduate and graduate degree programs in International Business and Economics that are taught in the English language. We are highly committed to being an educational institution of excellence in the fields of business and economics.
Karlshochschule International University, Karlsruhe
Courses / Programs
Karlshochschule International University provides accredited undergraduate and graduate business Degree programs in the heart of Karlsruhe, Southern Germany.
Situated close to the Franco-German border, our Bachelor and Masters Degree courses are taught through English by experienced and qualified business professionals.
Our didactic approach is characterized by a triad of instruction, construction and reflection in the individual modules and units.
With the aid of self-regulated, discovery- based and playful learning and based on a foundation of concentrated and sound knowledge, our students shall be enabled to make their own learning experiences, and to integrate their knowledge and skills with previous knowledge and experiences.
All of the degree programs at Karlshochschule are accredited by FIBAA (Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation).
Bachelor Degree Programs (taught in English)
- International Business
- Arts and Cultural Mgmt
- International Event Mgmt
- International Energy Mgmt
- International Tourism Mgmt
- International Marketing Mgmt
Master Degree in 'Management' (taught in English)
- New Media
- Critical Tourism
- Creativity & Innovation
- Cultural Change & Society
- Human Resources & Diversity...
Academy for International Education (Akademie für internationale Bildung)
Courses / Programs
Academy for International Education (Akademie für internationale Bildung - AIB) is a private non-profit organization for higher education in Bonn in western Germany. We specialize in providing high-quality academic study abroad programs in Bonn for individual students and groups from US colleges and universities.
AIB offers year long and full semester abroad programs, internships, MBA and Executive MBA programs as well as summer workshops, continuing education, and executive workshops for students at undergraduate level through to graduate and postgraduate master level courses.
We conduct programs in the academic fields of Business (including MBA and Executive MBA programs), Engineering, Liberal Arts, Architecture, Language and Cultural Studies, Film and TV, Political Science and Landscape Architecture. Each program is designed and determined by the student's home institution, catering to the specific needs of each group.
Our aims are to provide international experience, cross-cultural competence, and new professional skills in a welcoming and stimulating atmosphere.
The Karlsruhe School of Optics & Photonics (KSOP) offers Master and Doctorate Degree programs in Optics & Photonics. Located in the heart of the city center, our Graduate Degree courses are taught in English by experienced and qualified tutors.
With study plans tailored to your needs, our program prepares every student for exciting careers in the field of Optics & Photonics. The best master students are additionally given the opportunity to enter the PhD program creating a basis for world-class research.
Located in Bad Honnef, 20 minutes south of Bonn in Germany's North Rhine-Westphalia region, IUBH School of Business and Management is a university of applied sciences that provides a wide range of career-based Bachelor and Masters degrees - taught in English.
With our attractive Bachelor and Master's degree courses we want to set new standards for the new generation of management. Our programmes are characterised by the effective transfer of subject-specific knowledge and soft skills in order to prepare our graduates for challenging management task.
At the IUBH practical orientation is experienced firsthand. The curriculum has multiple facets which reflect this, for example, the inclusion of internship semesters, discussions and lectures with experts from industry and excursions to companies.
The integration of theory and practice is a daily reality for every student. In the context of its lectures the IUBH offers project work and case studies.
Many of the benefits of studying at the IUBH are possible due to the close cooperation that the IUBH and its faculty maintain with industry. Our faculty has contact to all DAX 30 companies, is recognised in the international market, and well connected in a network with over 1.000 business partners.
Bachelor & Master's Degree Programmes:
- Taught in English
• Aviation Management
• International Event Management
• Hospitality Management
• International Management
• Int. Marketing Management
• Tourism Management
• International Hotel Management (Study & Work)
• MBA International Business
• MBA Clinical Research Management
• Leadership & Management
• International Management
• Engineering Management
• Finance & Accounting
• Health Care
• Human Resources
• IT Management
• Transport & Logistics
• One of the pioneers in the field of international graduate education in Germany, Esslingen Graduate School offers three accredited master's degree programs taught in English to students from around the world.
• Ideally located in the heart of Europe, our school is situated in Esslingen, only 15km from Stuttgart city centre in the Baden-Württemberg region of southern Germany.
• Alumna Dr. Grace Ng-Krülle, MBA 1999, now a Research Fellow at Solution Forest in Australia wrote: "The Esslingen MBA is a melting pot of culture, a platform for brainstorming ideas and for building relationships that cut across conventional borders."
• Our master's programs in International Industrial Management, Automotive Systems, and Design & Development in Automotive & Mechanical Engineering each take 1.5 years (3 semesters) to complete.
• Thanks to our dedication to meeting current industry needs, our programs keep abreast of industrial change and respond to the needs of the industry for highly-qualified, international talent at management level.
• We work closely with many renowned companies in the Neckar Valley, such as Bosch, Festo and Daimler.
• The University of Freiburg, founded in 1457, is one of the oldest universities in Germany and looks back on a long tradition of excellence in teaching and research.
• Whether in the humanities, the sciences or engineering, Freiburg's students and faculty have made a significant impact on the academic world.
• The 11th and newest faculty of the university is the Faculty of Engineering which was established in 1995. It comprises the Department of Computer Science and the Department of Microsystems Engineering offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs to approximately 1,200 students.
• The University of Freiburg, with 22,000 students, is strongly integrated into the city and most evenings it becomes clear that this is a college town.
• Situated on a new campus at the edge of Freiburg, both departments feature modern facilities for research and teaching including a cleanroom, electronics, optics and chemistry laboratories, robotics laboratories, facilities for tele-teaching, mobile computer pools for students and an engineering library.
• Located in southwest Germany at the foothills of the Black Forest, Freiburg benefits from a mild climate and its proximity to France and Switzerland.