Universities in Europe: International business degree courses in Germany, study economics abroad. Bachelor's & master's degrees taught in English for international students, undergraduate & graduate education for Americans.
University of Applied Sciences Schmalkalden - Faculty of Business and Economics: Located in central Germany, the Faculty of Business and Economics at the University of Applied Sciences Schmalkalden provides international students with FIBAA accredited undergraduate and graduate degree programs in International Business and Economics that are taught in the English language. We are highly committed to being an educational institution of excellence in the fields of business and economics.
All programmes offered by the Faculty of Business and Economics at the University of Applied Sciences Schmalkalden are accredited by the Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation (FIBAA).
Business Degree Programs:
- International Business and Economics (Master of Arts)
- International Business and Economics (Bachelor of Arts)
Student Testimonials:"I knew classes would be very broad, but it's nice since every day is different. Coming from a different educational system is not easy; it requires self-motivation, but everyone is helpful."
- Nadine, Canada
"My expectations have more than been met. With a number of Economics classes as well as topics such as Philosophy, the broadness of the masters programme was beyond my expectations." - Gabriela, Mexico
The Faculty of Business and Economics at the University of Applied Sciences Schmalkalden is located in Schmalkalden, a small town in Thuringia state, in the green heart of central Germany.
Karlshochschule International University, Karlsruhe
Courses / Programs
Karlshochschule International University provides accredited undergraduate and graduate business Degree programs in the heart of Karlsruhe, Southern Germany.
Situated close to the Franco-German border, our Bachelor and Masters Degree courses are taught through English by experienced and qualified business professionals.
Our didactic approach is characterized by a triad of instruction, construction and reflection in the individual modules and units.
With the aid of self-regulated, discovery- based and playful learning and based on a foundation of concentrated and sound knowledge, our students shall be enabled to make their own learning experiences, and to integrate their knowledge and skills with previous knowledge and experiences.
All of the degree programs at Karlshochschule are accredited by FIBAA (Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation).
Bachelor Degree Programs (taught in English)
- International Business
- Arts and Cultural Mgmt
- International Event Mgmt
- International Energy Mgmt
- International Tourism Mgmt
- International Marketing Mgmt
Master Degree in 'Management' (taught in English)
- New Media
- Critical Tourism
- Creativity & Innovation
- Cultural Change & Society
- Human Resources & Diversity...
Alice Salomon Hochschule University of Applied Sciences Berlin
Courses / Programs
Founded in 1899 by Alice Salomon, a strong advocate for women's rights and social justice, the Alice Salomon University of Applied Sciences in Berlin is now Germany's oldest and largest training institution of higher education in social work.
The Alice Salomon University of Applied Sciences is proud to offer its Master of Arts in Intercultural Conflict Management (MA-ICM). The M.A. programme is a response to the challenges of conflict, cultural diversity, forced and voluntary migration, violations of human rights and human exploitation. This international programme is taught in English and is designed to bring students together from a variety of backgrounds and cultures to facilitate cross-cultural learning experiences.
The MA degree program is a full-time program and takes three semesters to complete. Students are encouraged to reside in Berlin at least until the end of the attendance period during the 2nd semester. Students will also have an e-learning period where modules are taught over the internet using appropriate technologies in education delivery.
• With a network of campuses throughout Europe and Asia, European Business School (EU) is one of the world's top business schools and is recognized for the excellence of our students and faculty.
• The EU Business School Munich campus is strategically located in the heart of Germany’s dynamic southern economic zone, where students can benefit from its thriving business environment.
• We provide a range of graduate / masters / MBA degree courses in the fields of business, management and finance, including UK-accredited international business degrees from the University of Roehampton, London UK. The language of instruction is English.
• Established in 1973, EU has developed a business education that delivers high quality teaching, a competitive learning environment and a network of campuses across Europe.
• The EU MBA is designed for students with executive or management level experience who want to change their career path, achieve more and develop their existing skillset.
• Our MBA is flexible, with full-time and part-time options available for busy career professionals. Graduates earn an immediate return on their investment, with an average salary increase of 10,000 dollars.
• In addition to our on-campus MBA programs, we also provide online Masters courses in Management, Marketing, Innovation, and Fashion Business.
Student Review: "Outstanding faculty, case study method, small classes and a personal approach are the reasons why I chose European Business School."
- Andreas, Germany
University of Hannover - Leibniz Universität Hannover
Courses / Programs
With a student population of 21,000, the University of Hannover is the largest higher education institution in Lower Saxony. Students can choose from more than 60 academic disciplines, with Diploma, Bachelor, Masters & Doctorate degree programs available. Our range of subjects extends from science and engineering via the arts, humanities and social sciences through to the fields of law and economics.
This diversity of academic and scientific disciplines combines with high-quality research and excellent study conditions to make Hannover University an attractive option for students from all over Europe and the world. 4,000 of the approximate 21,000 students come from abroad, with the dormitories of the Student Administration Hannover (Studentenwerk Hannover) offering good and affordable housing.
Nine faculties with more than 160 full-time and part-time degree courses make Leibniz Universität Hannover one of the largest higher education institutions in Lower Saxony. The University is united under the mutual goal of providing top quality in research and teaching. The joint goal the 1,100 academic employees and more than 300 professors is that of top quality in research and teaching.
Course categories include:
- The Arts
- Computer Science,
- Business Administration
- European Studies
- Sport, and more...
The Karlsruhe School of Optics & Photonics (KSOP) offers Master and Doctorate Degree programs in Optics & Photonics. Located in the heart of the city center, our Graduate Degree courses are taught in English by experienced and qualified tutors.
With study plans tailored to your needs, our program prepares every student for exciting careers in the field of Optics & Photonics. The best master students are additionally given the opportunity to enter the PhD program creating a basis for world-class research.
• The University of Freiburg, founded in 1457, is one of the oldest universities in Germany and looks back on a long tradition of excellence in teaching and research.
• Whether in the humanities, the sciences or engineering, Freiburg's students and faculty have made a significant impact on the academic world.
• The 11th and newest faculty of the university is the Faculty of Engineering which was established in 1995. It comprises the Department of Computer Science and the Department of Microsystems Engineering offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs to approximately 1,200 students.
• The University of Freiburg, with 22,000 students, is strongly integrated into the city and most evenings it becomes clear that this is a college town.
• Situated on a new campus at the edge of Freiburg, both departments feature modern facilities for research and teaching including a cleanroom, electronics, optics and chemistry laboratories, robotics laboratories, facilities for tele-teaching, mobile computer pools for students and an engineering library.
• Located in southwest Germany at the foothills of the Black Forest, Freiburg benefits from a mild climate and its proximity to France and Switzerland.