Top international universities in UK: University degree courses for foreign students, bachelor's & master's degrees in business, management, computer science, nursing & law in York. Leading undergraduate & graduate programs in Yorkshire region in north of England for Americans, Canadians.
University of York: As one of the top ten universities in the UK for teaching and research, The University of York is ranked in the top 100 universities in the world, and offers a wide range of high-quality, accredited undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes to both UK and international students. Named Times Higher Education University of the Year 2010, The University of York has been welcoming students from all over the world since it was established. We provide a wonderful mixture of nationalities, cultures and faiths. Students come from almost 100 countries, and as a result, our students benefit from a truly international educational experience.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
The University of York is conveniently located in Heslington, a suburban village within the City of York in North Yorkshire in North-East England. York is only 2 hours by train from London (and Heathrow and Gatwick international airports), and 1.5 hours by train from the city of Manchester. York is also 25 miles north of Leeds Bradford International Airport.
Academic Programmes - Undergraduate & Postgraduate Degree Courses:
Students study at bachelor's degree, master's degree and postgraduate levels. Specialised subject areas include:
- Accounting; Applied Social Science; Archaeology; Avionics; Bioarchaeology; Biochemistry; Biology; Chemistry; Computer Science; Criminology; Ecology; Economics; Educational Studies; Electronic Engineering; English; English / History ; French & German Language; Genetics; History; History of Art; Language & Literature in Education; Law; Linguistics; Management; Mathematics; Medicine; Midwifery Practice; Molecular Cell Biology; Music; Nursing; Physics; Psychology; Social Policy; Sociology & more...
Nottingham Trent University in the East Midlands region of the United Kingdom (100 miles north of London) is a leading UK university offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs to both UK and International Students. Nottingham Trent University currently offers over 500 courses, which are run over three campuses and administered by nine academic schools.
In addition we have a wide range of supporting departments, ranging from Student Support Services, to the Registry, to English Language support. These schools and departments work together to make sure that we offer the best possible service to our customers and continue to shape the futures of our students.
Nottingham is a brilliant place to be, it has a student population of 10% and is the fastest-growing city in the UK for job creation.
Degree Courses Offered in the following Subject Areas:
- Architecture and civil engineering
- Art and design
- Media Studies
- International Studies
- Teacher training
- Pre-sessional English
& more ...
The University of Chichester in West Sussex, South-East England (50 miles from London), is an internationally recognised university offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs to UK and international students. We are the only university in West Sussex and we offer more than 200 degree combinations. We have one campus in the Cathedral City of Chichester and the other in the nearby seaside town of Bognor Regis.
We have very high academic standards here at Chichester, having repeatedly achieved good results in inspections by Government Inspectors from the QAA (Quality Assurance Agency) and OfSTED.
We are the best of any University on the South Coast for graduate employment. 91.4% of our students are in jobs or in further study six months after graduating.
- Fine Art (BA Hons)
- Music (BA Hons)
- Performing Arts (BA Hons)
- Accounting and Finance (BA Hons)
- Business Studies (BA Hons)
- History (BA Hons)
- International English Studies (Joint or Minor)
- Psychology (BSc Hons)
- Social Work (BA Hons)
- Adventure Education (BA Hons)
- Sport and Exercise Psychology (BSc Hons)
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, fashion, makeup, visual communication, architecture, acting, film production, photography, dance, and more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time in university or college in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
Student Review: “I like the fact that the course has a good structure. You can always give your work a personal touch. I really appreciate that all my tutors are helpful, open-minded and have an immense knowledge, which they enjoy sharing.” - Shivaji, India
The University of Dundee, on the east coast of Scotland, is one of the UK's leading universities, internationally recognised for its expertise across a range of disciplines including science, medicine, engineering and art. With staff from 52 different countries, international students from more than 100 countries and research and teaching connections throughout the world, the University already has a strong international focus.
Described as the largest village in Scotland, Dundee is friendly and compact. With a population of 150,000 it is not too large but has all the cultural and leisure activities you would expect in a much larger city.
University of Surrey is a international university with a worldwide reputation for excellence offering over 50 subjects at the undergraduate level as well as postgraduate degree programs. Located in Guilford, Surrey (40 minutes from London by train) in the south east of England, our renowned professional training internships give undergraduate students experience with some of the best placement year opportunities in the world. Surrey has the best employment record of any UK university. Not just once or twice, but averaged across 14 years of outstanding achievement.
Student exchanges and research collaboration are developed through our landmark partnerships with Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), California Institute of Technology (Caltech), University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) and North Carolina State University. The Surrey International Institute also offers joint undergraduate degree programs with Dongbei University in China, giving UK students the opportunity to study at Dongbei and vice-versa.
Bachelor Degree Programs are available in the following career areas:
- Accounting and Finance
- Nursing Studies
- Business and Retail Management
- Civil Engineering
- Language Studies
- Tourism Management
- Veterinary Biosciences
- Midwifery Studies
- Aerospace Engineering
- Biomedical Science
- Chemical Engineering
- Dance Studies
- English Literature
- International Hospitality Management
- Food Science
- Media Studies
- Paramedic Practice
Originally called the Borough Polytechnic Institute, London South Bank University is one of London´s oldest universities. Our main campus is located in Elephant and Castle in the London Borough of Southwark, southeast London in the southeast of England with other campuses in in Romford, the London Borough of Havering and Whipps Cross, London Borough of Waltham in Essex, east of London. Since 1892, we've been priding ourselves on providing students with relevant and practical employment skills and supplying employers with a skilled workforce.
Our four faculties, business, engineering, science and the built environment, arts and human sciences as well as health and social care offer fully accredited bachelor and master degree programs as well as foundational and vocational courses in business studies, management, accounting and finance, informatics, engineering and design, arts and media, education, law, psychology, social and policy studies, midwifery, health sciences, children's nursing and other areas. LSBU welcomes international students with over 3,000 students from 120 countries currently studying with us. We are proud to provide scholarships for international students.