Top international universities in UK: University degree courses for foreign students, bachelor's & master's degrees in business, management, computer science, nursing & law in York. Leading undergraduate & graduate programs in Yorkshire region in north of England for Americans, Canadians.
University of York: As one of the top ten universities in the UK for teaching and research, The University of York is ranked in the top 100 universities in the world, and offers a wide range of high-quality, accredited undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes to both UK and international students. Named Times Higher Education University of the Year 2010, The University of York has been welcoming students from all over the world since it was established. We provide a wonderful mixture of nationalities, cultures and faiths. Students come from almost 100 countries, and as a result, our students benefit from a truly international educational experience.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
The University of York is conveniently located in Heslington, a suburban village within the City of York in North Yorkshire in North-East England. York is only 2 hours by train from London (and Heathrow and Gatwick international airports), and 1.5 hours by train from the city of Manchester. York is also 25 miles north of Leeds Bradford International Airport.
Academic Programmes - Undergraduate & Postgraduate Degree Courses:
Students study at bachelor's degree, master's degree and postgraduate levels. Specialised subject areas include:
- Accounting; Applied Social Science; Archaeology; Avionics; Bioarchaeology; Biochemistry; Biology; Chemistry; Computer Science; Criminology; Ecology; Economics; Educational Studies; Electronic Engineering; English; English / History ; French & German Language; Genetics; History; History of Art; Language & Literature in Education; Law; Linguistics; Management; Mathematics; Medicine; Midwifery Practice; Molecular Cell Biology; Music; Nursing; Physics; Psychology; Social Policy; Sociology & more...
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Located just three miles north of Southampton City Centre on the south coast of England, the Health Sciences Department at the University of Southampton provides a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate Degree and Diploma programs in a variety of healthcare fields. Courses include Bachelor and Masters Degree programmes in Nursing, Healthcare Science, Mental Health Studies, Physiotherapy, and more. The University is conveniently situated just 90 minutes south-west of London.
At Health Sciences, we are proud to give you a truly world class learning environment; helping you to move forward with your chosen career. We are committed to the improvement of health outcomes and the transformation of healthcare delivery through education.
Our established tradition for research-led learning means that we will equip you with the very latest scientific knowledge to assist your progress. We also give you state-of-the-art learning facilities, along with academics at the leading edge of their fields. Then there is our clear values-based approach to learning, which encourages a compassionate and empathetic outlook from day one.
The University of Sussex in Brighton (1 hour south of London), England, is a leading research university offering study abroad degree programmes to undergraduate students at overseas institutions. Whether you come for a term, a summer or a whole year, benefit from taking part of your degree in a new academic and social environment. Our Study Abroad programme offers international students the chance to study at the University of Sussex, as a visiting or an exchange student.
The University of Sussex works in partnership with many of the world's leading universities and receives students from 120 countries. Around 20 per cent of our students come from outside the UK, while our teaching community comprises staff from 50 nations. We're also determined that our UK students graduate with a world view. That's why one in seven of our undergraduates spend part of their degree overseas.
Summer, Semester & Whole Year Study Abroad Programs:
- Engineering and design
- International development
- International relations
- Physics and astronomy
- Art history
- International Foundation Year
- International Summer School
- English language Programs
Originally called the Borough Polytechnic Institute, London South Bank University is one of London´s oldest universities. Our main campus is located in Elephant and Castle in the London Borough of Southwark, southeast London in the southeast of England with other campuses in in Romford, the London Borough of Havering and Whipps Cross, London Borough of Waltham in Essex, east of London. Since 1892, we've been priding ourselves on providing students with relevant and practical employment skills and supplying employers with a skilled workforce.
Our four faculties, business, engineering, science and the built environment, arts and human sciences as well as health and social care offer fully accredited bachelor and master degree programs as well as foundational and vocational courses in business studies, management, accounting and finance, informatics, engineering and design, arts and media, education, law, psychology, social and policy studies, midwifery, health sciences, children's nursing and other areas. LSBU welcomes international students with over 3,000 students from 120 countries currently studying with us. We are proud to provide scholarships for international students.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, fashion, makeup, visual communication, architecture, acting, film production, photography, dance, and more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time in university or college in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
Student Review: “I like the fact that the course has a good structure. You can always give your work a personal touch. I really appreciate that all my tutors are helpful, open-minded and have an immense knowledge, which they enjoy sharing.” - Shivaji, India
Located in the city of Newcastle upon Tyne in north-east England, Northumbria University is one of the UK's largest and most respected modern universities. We offer undergraduate, postgraduate and research degrees to UK and international students, with a range of courses beginning in September and January.
We also offer study abroad and exchange programmes for international students who wish to study in the UK for one or two semesters. We welcome students from a wide variety of backgrounds and countries including Europe, the Middle East, Africa, South East and East Asia, Latin-America and the Indian Sub continent.
Newcastle is a part of the Northumberland region and is a renowned student city with low living costs, making it a very popular choice with both international and UK students. Approximately 400km from London and 170km from Manchester, Newcastle is easily accessible by road, rail and via its international airport.
The Royal Veterinary College (RVC), located in the borough of Camden, Central London, is a small independent college of the University of London offering fully accredited programs designed to produce practising veterinary surgeons, bioveterinary scientists and veterinary nurses – all with the knowledge and skills to make a significant contribution to animal health and welfare.
The Royal Veterinary College is one of only four vet schools in Europe to have achieved accredited status for its undergraduate programmes from the AVMA (The American Veterinary Medical Association). A degree from the Royal Veterinary College is well-recognised around the world. It represents hard work and dedication on the part of both the College and you, its brilliant students.