London School of Business and Finance:
London School of Business & Finance (LSBF) is a world-class business school and a unique educational institution offering industry-focused undergraduate degree programmes designed to reflect global market trends. We are conveniently located in Holburn in Central London, close to Chancery Lane London Underground Tube Station on the Central Line between St. Paul's and Holborn stations. We offer an unrivalled portfolio of professional qualifications, as well as innovative degree programmes at undergraduate level, with the flexibility to tailor your studies to your own career aspirations.
It is our mission to prepare students for leadership, excellence and success. We believe that the best way to achieve this is to provide a personal experience for each student. We invest all our efforts in transforming our students into dynamic professionals with a global perspective.
London School of Business & Finance is recognised as a global centre of excellence for business management, finance, marketing and business law, with the highest quality academic partners, corporate networks, and state-of-the-art facilities. Select from the extensive portfolio of undergraduate degrees and foundation programmes to begin carving out a successful career in the global business arena. We regularly review our curriculum and we work closely with our educational partners and industry leaders to develop programmes that meet the needs of the current marketplace.
Working with some of the biggest names in industry, and training three of the "big four" largest accounting companies, we remain at the forefront of the evolving business environment. We have an international presence that spans across Asia, Europe and the Americas; so with LSBF you're never far away from a world-class business education.
Our groundbreaking programmes bring together academic knowledge and highly valued practical skills. They develop your undergraduate competence, creating innovative leaders with the ability to succeed in challenging situations. By combining undergraduate qualifications, LSBF gives students the strongest possible foundation for success in any business environment.
- Bachelor Degree in International Business (BIB)
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Degree in International Business
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Degree in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Degree in Business Administration (Marketing)
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Degree in Business Administration (Finance and Accounting)
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Degree in Business Administration (Business Decision Making)
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Degree in Business Administration (Human Resources Management)
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Degree in Accounting and Financial Studies
- Accelerated Foundation Programme
- International Foundation Programme
We believe that accounting, marketing and human resource professionals are the backbone of business, and should possess first-class management skills. Our vision is to drive change through industry by addressing both professional and managerial training needs.
- Network Power: Network of 12,000+ business students and alumni.
- Faculty of Leading Industry Experts: All of our tutors are academics, qualified accountants or consultants with outstanding professional experience in their areas of expertise and invaluable contacts from blue-chip companies.
- The LSBF Careers Surgery: Our careers advisers help you create strategies for reaching your career targets.
- Highly Relevant & Specialised Programmes: Current and industry focused programme content with a growing list of specialism pathways. We review all syllabuses regularly, ensuring that you benefit from the very latest theory and real-world influence.
At London School of Business & Finance, we're proud of the diversity of our students who come from Asia, Europe and the Americas. Every year, we welcome international students from over 70 countries making us the destination of choice for practical, relevant career-enhancing study programmes. We're with you every step of the way from information on visas and living costs, to helping you get settled in London.
Our friendly advisors understand the needs of stuents from overseas and are always happy to help. We regularly visit destinations all over the world to give students a chance to see what we can offer.
"I looked at four universities but I chose LSBF because of the support. When I went to the Holborn campus, they helped me a lot and made me really comfortable. I like the processes and the teaching is excellent." - David, BIB student from Columbia.
"I love the atmosphere at LSBF and the tutors are amazing and really friendly. The lectures are intensive but very well structured, balancing theory and practical examples. They also have small classes so it's very personal." - Marina, BIB student from Russia.
Our student accommodation team offers help and advice on finding accommodation in London with direct links to approved providers.
- Rented accommodation: We provide a list of accommodation to rent.
- Halls of residence: We provide information on halls you can stay in.
- Accommodation agencies: We provide links to major agencies offering short and long-term accommodation.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 8/9 Holborn, London, England , UK & England|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.