Geneva School of Manhattan:
Located in the heart of New York City on the west side of Manhattan, The Geneva School of Manhattan is a preschool to eigth grade coeducational school offering a classical, Christian education. We provide preschool with French language immersion, kindergarten, lower and upper school programs. Founded in 1966 the school has provided a rich and rigorous curriculum within the framework of Christian beliefs since the beginning.Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).
Classical education has worked best for centuries because it corresponds to the way in which young minds develop, giving students the confidence to excel in any field that they choose. The classical curriculum allows students to accumulate
knowledge earlier than would be accomplished in most other educational formats.
The classical education trivium (literally “three roads”) begins in the grammar phase, providing the building blocks of the classical foundation. This is followed by the dialectic phase where students begin to think critically about the facts they’ve learned. In the final phase, the rhetoric phase, students develop exceptional writing and oratory abilities. Our graduates have been accepted to the top high schools in New York City.
Courses / Programs
- Programs from prekindergarten through 8th grade
- Preschool Program with French language immersion
- Lower School (Kindergarten to 4th grade)
- Upper School (5th to 8th grade)
- Classical Christian curriculum with English grammar, reading, spelling and vocabulary, French, math, logic, history, science, visual arts
- After School Programs including ballet, art instruction, chess club, sports and exercise