French language learning programs for kids in DC area: French classes in Alexandria VA for kids, French immersion programs for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarten & elementary school students. Day, weekend, Saturday classes in Alexandria, Arlington, Reston, Fairfax County VA area, Bethseda & Gaithersburg MD.
Language Classes Ad Opportunity here: Contact us about French language ads in the Alexandria area.
Email:Contact us below
Note to parents & guardians: Unfortunately, the language program provider that previously was listed here has closed their language training business. This listing is now void, and program inquiries cannot be processed.
French Immersion Programs for Kids: • Parents & Tots French for toddlers / preschoolers ages 1-3: Learn with your child!
• French for kids ages 3-5 (Kids Only)
• French for kids ages 5-8 (Kids Only)
• French for kids ages 8-10 (Kids Only)
• French for kids ages 10-12 (Kids Only)
• Private / One-on-one French classes
• French immersion summer camps (ages 3-12)
Other potential ad locations in the DC metro area: - McLean / North Arlington & Fairfax in Virginia, and Gaithersburg & Bethesda in Maryland.
• International Language Camps (ILC) provides a range of fun language and activity-based summer and winter camps for children and teenagers ages 6-17 from around the world.
• We offer holidays and vacations with a multitude of activities and a complete French and / or English language teaching program, all in the heart of the French Alps. Students can choose to stay for 1-6 weeks.
• Our summer and winter camps take place in Megève, a French ski resort in the Savoy Alps, close to Switzerland and Italy. The nearest international airport is Geneva which is only 75km away (transfers from Geneva airport are available).
• Our participants have the opportunity to study a foreign language by total immersion in an international setting with a multi-lingual team from all over the world. As well as French / English language classes, students can also take part in all sorts of sports including mountaineering, orienteering, water sports, skiing, snowboard, ice-skating, and more.
• Our campers become international citizens by living in a multicultural context with continuous interaction among peers, which naturally leads to the respect of others.
• All of this takes place in an environment which is friendly and secure, the essential building blocks of constructive and stimulating learning.
• One of ILC’s missions is to help campers discover their inner strengths and use their resources to their advantage.
Let your child become immersed in the Spanish language! Creative Acts Learning Center, in Washington DC, provides 6-week Spanish language immersion courses for parents and children (ages 3-5) and older kids (ages 6-9).
Children engage in immersive activities; learning topics such as colors, clothing, food, body parts, traditions, and Spanish greetings and customs specific to a selected Spanish-speaking country.
• Learn English in the beautiful and historic city of Washington DC with Kaplan International! We provide a range of accredited English courses to students from around the world of all levels, from beginner to advanced.
• Our quality English language courses in Washington DC include Intensive English, GRE / GMAT preparation, and TOEFL exam preparation.
• At the end of your course, you will receive a Certificate of Attendance, which will show your level of English, the dates on which you have studied and your attendance.
• Learning English in DC means immersing yourself in American culture. You will enjoy the diversity of its multicultural neighborhoods and visiting its world-famous landmarks, such as the White House, the Supreme Court, the Lincoln Memorial, the Smithsonian Museum or the National Cathedral.
• Kaplan International in the USA are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET), and students from 79 different countries attended our DC ESL school last year.
Student Review: "It’s a wonderful experience, you learn a lot, discover different cultures and way of life. It’s a great opportunity to make contacts and real friendship with people from around the world."
- Paul-Victor, France
• With two schools in Washington D.C. and Gaithersburg, Maryland, International Language Institute (ILI) is an English language school offering a wide variety of ESL programs to non-native English-speaking students living locally, and international students from around the world.
• Study options range from our intensive day program with 25 hours per week and 12 different levels to customized private lessons with your own private English tutor.
• Since 1970, ILI has taught English to thousands of students from all parts of the globe. ILI has become known for its excellent teachers and friendly atmosphere in our two schools in the Washington, D.C. area.
• All of our programs are accredited by ACCET, the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training. ILI is licensed by the DC Educational Licensure Commission and is a member of AAIEP (American Association of Intensive English Programs).
Student Testimonial: "The classes were challenging and the teachers were very helpful. I loved the after school activities! Today the only thing that I can say is thank you to the people that made this an unforgettable experience." - Nicolas, Colombia
• 12 levels of Intensive English (ESL) - 25 hours per week
• 6 levels of Semi-Intensive English
• Private English lessons
• Evening English classes
• Evening TOEFL Preparation
• Weekend (Saturday) English lessons
• Intensive TOEFL Exam Preparation
• Preparation for Standardized Educational and Professional Testing. Test preparation courses include GRE, GED, GMAT, SAT, LSAT, TOEFL, TOEIC and others.
• Business / Corporate English
• Homestay Program
• Surrounded and encouraged by native French speakers, your child or children can enjoy a wonderful French language immersion experience in the province of Quebec in summer 2019!
• NSL Mondial is an established and highly-experienced facilitator of intensive language camps for children and teenagers from Canada, the U.S., and around the world.
• Our summer French immersion camps in Montreal for juniors & high school teens ages 7-17 years old are for 1 to 5 weeks.
• Combine French language learning with fun sporting and recreational activities including: Drama, Swimming, Badminton, Tennis, Baseball, Hiking, Rock Climbing, Martial Arts, Archery, Arts & Crafts, Volleyball, and more.
• Day camps and residential / overnight options are available.
• The camp takes place on the campus of Concordia University, downtown campus.
• Certificate of Completion for all students at the end of their course.
• In addition to our French camps, we also provide English language camps for local and international students.
• Montreal is the cultural center of Quebec - and the largest French speaking city in North America. It is also an amazing destination to practice the French language.
Parent Review: "Danmeng and Ruodong enjoyed their time studying in NSL. They miss their teachers, their classmates, their friends. The happy times at NSL are unforgettable. Thank you."
- Ningning, China
• For juniors / high school students (boys & girls) ages 7-17
• Camp Duration: 1 to 5 weeks from June 30 to August 5
• Day camps & residential options French Language Immersion Course:
- 15 hours of language learning per week
- French skills including speaking, reading, writing, grammar, listening and vocabulary.
Fun Activities & Sports Camp in Afternoons:
Drama, Swimming, Badminton, Tennis, Baseball, Hiking, Rock Climbing, Martial Arts, Archery, Arts & Crafts, Volleyball, and more.
• ESL English language camp in Montreal for children ages 7-17.