Life Drawing Montmartre: The “Life Drawing Montmartre” (LDM) initiative offers life drawing sessions to professional and amateur artists in one of Paris’ most charming neighbourhoods – Montmartre. In addition to weekly open workshops, LDM offers a range of private life drawing classes for groups, both tutored and untutored. Our subjects are always professional life models, working for the Académie de la Grande Chaumière as well other Parisian art schools and ateliers.
Renaissance Painting Workshop - Atelier Neo Medici
Courses / Programs
Atelier Neo Medici offers two-month intensive painting workshops in the Aquitaine region of south-west France, for art students and professional painters. These workshops are available in Spring (March -April),and fall (October-November).
Students are taught Renaissance Painting Techniques for Contemporary Artists known as the "technique mixte". The courses are taught in French and English.
This course is geared to both beginning and advanced students. The only prerequisite is an intermediate to accomplished level of drawing and a serious attitude towards the craft of painting. Class size is kept to a minimum in order to facilitate one-to-one contact as often as possible; never more than eight ,and very often under five. Accommodations are available for international students.
Students are encouraged to work between classes, and have permanent access to the atelier to work outside class hours, every day of the week. Students receive 20 hours per week of studio instruction for a total of 160 hours, for the two month course.
• Are you searching for a creative course / activity holiday for adults in France? Located near the beautiful and historic city of Carcassonne in the Languedoc-Roussillon region of South West France, the French House Party provides residential, all-inclusive experience holidays for adults from around the world.
• Recommended in the National Geographic book “The 100 Best Worldwide Vacations to Enrich Your Life”, our residential summer courses for individuals, couples and groups include cooking, creative writing, and songwriting. Some of our scheduled cooking courses are also available in Spring and Autumn.
• For groups of 6 or more, we can also arrange tailor-made packages year-round. Additional programs for groups include bridge holidays, art and mixed media, books and drama, and digital film making.
• A range of corporate and team building breaks can also be provided.
• Carcassonne is situated only 50 miles from Toulouse with its international airport and approximately 390 miles from Paris.
• Ryanair also fly directly to Carcassonne from the UK, Ireland, Belgium, and Paris Beauvais international airport.
"Twenty-one hours of French cooking lessons over the course of six days, given by two famous French chefs and voila: I am confident in having mastered the art of French cooking."
- Charlene Peters, examiner.com
Summer Creative Courses
• Creative Writing: 6-day courses
• Songwriting Course: 4-day course
Residential Courses for Groups (6+ people)
• Digital Film Making
• Books & Drama
• Art & Mixed Media
• Golf & Gourmet
• Corporate & Team Building Breaks
Based in Montpellier, close to the Mediterranean coast in southern France, Studio M Academy is an international media & art school set up to welcome English-speaking students from around the world seeking to learn the arts in France. Studio M provides a wide range of professional Diplomas, Degrees and Short Courses in different artistic domains including Visual Communication, Film Directing, Sound Design, 3D Animation, and more.
Studio M offers not only French state qualifications (BAC Pro, BTS), but also international diplomas, Bachelors and Masters Degrees. Students can continue their studies internationally or pursue a career abroad. Studio M is a member of the European Federation of Schools. The languages and understanding of European culture is central to our ethos, ensuring our students are best prepared for the workplace.
Studio M has schools across France (in Lyon, Marseille, and Toulouse), and one in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, and have trained young people to become consummate professionals for more than 20 years. Passion allows each undergraduate to excel in their chosen field, and our school provides them with the tools and training so that they can attain their goals.
Diplomas, Degrees, and Short Courses in Media & Arts taught in English & French:
Course categories include:
- Visual Communication And Graphics
- 3D Animation
- Sound and Radio
- Bachelor of Arts - Multimedia
- Bachelor of Arts - Design
- Bachelor of Arts in 3D Animation
- Master of Arts - 3D Animation and Game Design
- Art Director in Design and Communication (Masters)
Conveniently located in Central Paris (11th Arrondissement), Pauline Fraisse Art & Culture provides a range of year-round and summer art, drawing and painting courses to students from around the world.
Courses are taught in English and French for adults, art students, part-time artists, and children from beginner to advanced levels.
Mediums include drawing with colored pens & pencil/ ink, sketching with pencil, watercolor painting, acrylic painting, mixed media & oil painting.
We teach you how to make your own "travel sketchbooks", how to illustrate stories, how to develop painting and creative skills in a fun and pleasant way.
Subjects and themes include traditional French architecture, modern architecture, modern life, real life, still life, motion, imagination.
Some classes take place at the studio, while most are outdoor workshops taking place in different areas of the city each time.
Art Classes in Paris for Adults & Children: - For beginner to advanced level
- 4-hour workshops in Paris, throughout the year
- 3-hour workshops in-class and throughout Paris
- Regular 1-day "Drawing and Writing around Paris" workshops
- Private classes / Customized lessons for adults, professional artists, art students, families..
- Private classes at the Louvre (unavailable in July & August)
- Customized Classes for groups of 1-3 children
- Painting day-trips in Giverny (home of Claude Monet in northern France)
- Corporate / Team Building workshops
Deepen your knowledge. Extend your reach. Welcome to the PASCA experience.
Welcome to the Pont-Aven School of Contemporary Art (PASCA), an international fine arts institution located in the historic artists' colony of Pont-Aven, in Brittany, France. Our 15-week semester programs and two advanced summer intensives are designed to encourage artistic expression, personal growth, and a broader understanding of the connection between human history and your life as an artist. In our program you’ll study, work, and travel to the art and cultural centers of Europe.
Join students from all over the world, and take part in a unique opportunity to develop advanced conceptual and cultural skills gleaned from living and working in an atmosphere of lively discourse, guided studio instruction and cultural immersion.
Fondée en 1949, L’École Fleuri-Delaporte est une école de stylisme qui est localisée sur le Rue de Cîteaux dans le 12e arrondissement de Paris. L'école est une membre du Collège de Paris et est une composante de l’offre de formation de l’ESAFC, Etablissement d’Enseignement Supérieur Technique Privé – Reconnu légalement ouvert auprès de l’Académie de Paris sous le numéro 075 4777K.
Notre méthode unique de construction de la silhouette a été mise au point en 1949, sa pérennité dans un domaine aussi sensible que celui de la mode illustre à elle seule les valeurs de sa pédagogie.
Les enseignants sont tous des professionnels en exercice dans la spécialité qu’ils enseignent ; les dernières tendances, la réalité du terrain, les évolutions techniques et professionnelles sont ainsi divulguées en temps réel.