Life Drawing Montmartre: Are you searching for life drawing classes in Paris? The “Life Drawing Montmartre” (LDM) initiative offers life drawing sessions to professional and amateur artists. The workshops are run in collaboration with Petit Théâtre du Bonheur and the Untitled Factory gallery, both located in one of Paris’ most charming neighbourhoods – Montmartre.
Montmartre is a historic hilltop district well known for a stunning view of Paris and the Sacre Coeur basilica. During the Belle Époque, many artists had studios or worked in or around Montmartre, including Salvador Dalí, Claude Monet, Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec, Pablo Picasso and Vincent van Gogh.
Weekly untutored sessions:
Au Petit Théâtre du Bonheur
6, rue Drevet
You can reach the theatre either by taking the stairs up (rue des Trois Freres) or down (rue Andre Barsacq/rue Berthe/rue Drevet).
All tutored, group and special sessions:
32 Rue Gabrielle
The closest metro station is Abbesses (line 12, green).
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2018-11-13 were from:
pose modeles vivantes;
Sydney NSW, Australia;
London, UK & England;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
Conveniently located in Central Paris (11th Arrondissement), Pauline Fraisse Art & Culture provides a range of year-round and summer art, drawing and painting courses to students from around the world.
Courses are taught in English and French for adults, art students, part-time artists, and children from beginner to advanced levels.
Mediums include drawing with colored pens & pencil/ ink, sketching with pencil, watercolor painting, acrylic painting, mixed media & oil painting.
We teach you how to make your own "travel sketchbooks", how to illustrate stories, how to develop painting and creative skills in a fun and pleasant way.
Subjects and themes include traditional French architecture, modern architecture, modern life, real life, still life, motion, imagination.
Some classes take place at the studio, while most are outdoor workshops taking place in different areas of the city each time.
Art Classes in Paris for Adults & Children: - For beginner to advanced level
- 4-hour workshops in Paris, throughout the year
- 3-hour workshops in-class and throughout Paris
- Regular 1-day "Drawing and Writing around Paris" workshops
- Private classes / Customized lessons for adults, professional artists, art students, families..
- Private classes at the Louvre (unavailable in July & August)
- Customized Classes for groups of 1-3 children
- Painting day-trips in Giverny (home of Claude Monet in northern France)
- Corporate / Team Building workshops
• Gastro Academy at the French House Party is a high-calibre cookery school in the Carcassonne area of the Languedoc-Roussillon region of south-west France.
• We provide residential, all-inclusive French cooking courses to individuals and groups from around the world.
• Taught in English and French to students of all levels (total beginner to professional cooks), our culinary vacations combine top-quality food, award-winning Michelin-star French chefs as course tutors, and superb accommodation to give you an unforgettable experience!
• Recommended in the book “The 100 Best Worldwide Vacations to Enrich Your Life”, our residential cookery courses are held in an 8-bedroomed house with swimming pool, tennis court and boules pitch.
• Carcassonne is approximately 50 miles from Toulouse which has an international airport, and 390 miles from Paris. Ryanair also fly directly to Carcassonne from the UK, Ireland, Belgium, and Paris Beauvais international airport.
• We offer scheduled French cooking vacations through Spring, Summer and Autumn, and also tailor-make cookery holidays for groups of 6 or more food & wine enthusiasts, culinary students, hospitality professionals and seniors.
• Our residential courses can accommodate non-participating partners who would like to have a golf programme arranged.
Testimonial: "So what did we learn from Jean-Marc and Robert? A huge amount. Watching these chefs prepare and cook is worth paying any money for."
- Jeanne Quigley, Irish Food Writers Guild
• Calling students from France and internationally! Founded in 1995, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school in Spain, state-recognised by the Ministry of Education.
• Our students can choose between 3-year academic studies, a 3-month foundation course, and short intensive summer courses in a range of creative arts and design subjects, taught entirely in English.
• We offer 3-year Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) degree programmes in Interior Architecture, Graphic Design & Fashion Design, awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK (These BA degree titles are state-recognised in the UK).
• Students can avail of Free Spanish classes during the academic year.
• Our school is located in a stunning purpose-built facility in Monda, only 15km from Marbella on the Costa del Sol in the South of Spain.
• The building has been approved by the Ministry of Education as living up to all the latest demands and facilities required for a modern design school.
• Graduates have a near 100% employment rate. Many companies contact our college with job offers for our students.
"Marbella Design Academy is more than a place of education, it is an all-round experience." - Graphic Design Student, Lana from Spain / UK
Paris American Academy (PAA) is an accredited private institution of higher learning offering bachelor degree, semester abroad and summer programs in Fashion, Fine Arts and Interior Design to students from around the world searching for quality career education in these fields.
Established in 1965 by Richard Roy, PAA is located less than a kilometer from Notre-Dame Cathedral in the famous Latin Quarter of Paris, France. All of our programs are taught in English.
During their studies, students can benefit from a French language course integrated into their program.
We also offer a four-week English language course for international students and native French students at elementary to advanced levels of English. The course is designed to prepare them for further studies in English-speaking institutions.
The Paris American Academy is registered by the Académie de Paris, as a private institution of higher learning under the 12 July 1875 jurisdiction.
Our semester abroad programs are available either during the fall or spring semester, and university credits can be earned on the semester programs for transfer to colleges and universities on both the undergraduate and graduate levels.
International Fashion Academy (IFA) Paris is a leading fashion school located in the historical garment district in the 10th arrondissement in the center of Paris, France. Established in 1982, we offer 3-year Bachelor Degrees in Fashion Design & Technology and Fashion Marketing, and a 1-year intensive postgraduate certificate course in Contemporary Fashion Design.
We also offer graduate programs in the fields of Fashion Business and Luxury Brand Management. All of our fashion programs are taught entirely in the English language.
IFA Paris opened our school in Shanghai, China in 2002, and students on our Bachelor in Fashion Design & Technology degree program are strongly encouraged to study abroad in Shanghai for part of their course. Students on our Bachelor in Fashion Marketing degree spend 10 academic weeks in Shanghai during their second year.
In addition, students can attend POLIMODA which is the top fashion design and marketing school in Italy, as part of the MBA / Masters Program in Luxury Brand Management and as part of the MBA / Masters Program in Fashion Business.
In 2014, IFA Paris will offer 9 scholarships at postgraduate level and 5 scholarships at undergraduate level for programs in our Paris and Shanghai schools. Contact us today for further information on how to apply for this exceptional opportunity.
PMC Studio offer all-inclusive learning holidays in South-West France. We specialize in metal clay and jewelry holidays combined with the French food and wine experience.
Our courses feature an exciting and versatile new material called 'metal clay', which enables people with no prior experience to produce amazing jewellery in silver, gold, bronze, copper and more.
Our courses are taught in both French and English. We also run masterclasses in various creative skills where known artists/trainers visit PMC Studio.
Our certification courses are recognised by the PMC Guild and the Art Clay Society. This ensures that your certification is recognised worldwide. The modules have been planned and developed carefully to ensure a quality programme.
If you prefer to take more time to complete the certification courses we offer a rolling certification course in metal clay.
We also offer a distance learning programme for students who wish to study from home.