Life Drawing Montmartre: Perfect your life drawing skills in Montmartre - one of the most famous and charming neighbourhoods of Paris! Whether you are an amateur or a professional artist, the “Life Drawing Montmartre” (LDM) initiative provides life drawing sessions and classes to suit your level. In addition to weekly open workshops, LDM offers a range of private life drawing classes for groups, both tutored and untutored.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Life Drawing Classes & Sessions / Art Workshops in Paris:
1. Intensive life drawing courses
2. Untutored life drawing sessions
3. Life drawing classes for beginners
4. Portraiture class for beginners
5. Printmaking workshop for beginners
Our subjects are always professional life models, working for the Académie de la Grande Chaumière as well other Parisian art schools and ateliers.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Gastro Academy at the French House Party is a high-calibre cookery school in the Carcassonne area of the Languedoc-Roussillon region of south-west France.
• We provide residential, all-inclusive French cooking courses to individuals and groups from around the world.
• Taught in English and French to students of all levels (total beginner to professional cooks), our culinary vacations combine top-quality food, award-winning Michelin-star French chefs as course tutors, and superb accommodation to give you an unforgettable experience!
• Recommended in the book “The 100 Best Worldwide Vacations to Enrich Your Life”, our residential cookery courses are held in an 8-bedroomed house with swimming pool, tennis court and boules pitch.
• Carcassonne is approximately 50 miles from Toulouse which has an international airport, and 390 miles from Paris. Ryanair also fly directly to Carcassonne from the UK, Ireland, Belgium, and Paris Beauvais international airport.
• We offer scheduled French cooking vacations through Spring, Summer and Autumn, and also tailor-make cookery holidays for groups of 6 or more food & wine enthusiasts, culinary students, hospitality professionals and seniors.
• Our residential courses can accommodate non-participating partners who would like to have a golf programme arranged.
Testimonial: "So what did we learn from Jean-Marc and Robert? A huge amount. Watching these chefs prepare and cook is worth paying any money for."
- Jeanne Quigley, Irish Food Writers Guild
Are you searching for an interesting, alternative, and artistic thing to do in Paris with your friend, spouse, family or on your own?
If so, you might be very interested in the classes and workshops of Pauline Fraisse, an established French artist who provides drawing and painting lessons in Paris.
Available in summer and year-round, we offer our fun and educational art classes and workshops to adults, artists, art students and children from all over the world.
Taught in English and French, they are suitable for beginner to advanced levels, and can be customized to meet your needs.
Our art lessons give you an opportunity to see Paris through a different lens, and to discover places full of beauty and culture that might go unnoticed by those simply following a guide book, or taking a standard tour.
Our art studio is conveniently situated in the 11th arrondissement of Paris, a trendy and artistic neighborhood on the Right Bank (North Side) of the River Seine.
Easily accessible by public transport, our studio is close to the metro stations Parmentier (Métro Line 3), Goncourt (Line 11) and Oberkampf (serving Line 5 and Line 9).
Some of our art classes are held at the studio. However, most are outdoor workshops which take place in various areas of this vibrant city.
Student Testimonial: "Pauline is lovely and fresh and efficient. I learnt so much from her, in such a short time, and in such a fun and interesting way. I felt inspired for weeks in a row by what I learnt from her."
Art Classes / Workshops: For beginners to advanced level
- 4-hour workshops in Paris, throughout the year
- 3-hour workshops in-class & throughout Paris
- Private classes at the Louvre (unavailable in July & August)
- Regular 1-day "Drawing and Writing around Paris" workshops
- Corporate / Team Building workshops
- Private classes / Customized lessons for adults, professional artists, art students, families..
- Customized Classes for groups of 1-3 children
- Painting day-trips in Giverny (home of Claude Monet in northern France)
• Are you searching for pastry chef training in Paris? Ducasse Education is a leading culinary and pastry arts school in France, run by the legendary, award-winning chef Alain Ducasse.
• Located in Argenteuil, near Paris, we provide intensive pastry chef training programs for international students, French students, practicing cooks, and professional chefs seeking to improve their pastry skills to enhance their career opportunities or as an enjoyable hobby.
• Combining theory with plenty of hands-on training, our Bachelor in Pastry Arts is taught in English or French by top-level instructors. Our shorter Pastry programs (2-7 months) are taught entirely in English.
• Our cooking courses cover not only the essential functional culinary skills, but also in-depth knowledge of a range of specialized topics.
• In addition to our Argenteuil school, we also have a training center in Yssingeaux, in the Haute-Loire department in south-central France.
Student Testimonial: "The small class size allowed for close interaction with chef instructors. We used the best products, and made interesting recipes. I found each day to be a unique and rewarding challenge"
- Christian, USA, Practicing Chef
• Calling students from France and internationally! Founded in 1995, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school in Spain, state-recognised by the Ministry of Education.
• Our students can choose between 3-year academic studies, a 3-month foundation course, and short intensive summer courses in a range of creative arts and design subjects, taught entirely in English.
• We offer 3-year Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) degree programmes in Interior Architecture, Graphic Design & Fashion Design, awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK (These BA degree titles are state-recognised in the UK).
• Students can avail of Free Spanish classes during the academic year.
• Our school is located in a stunning purpose-built facility in Monda, only 15km from Marbella on the Costa del Sol in the South of Spain.
• The building has been approved by the Ministry of Education as living up to all the latest demands and facilities required for a modern design school.
• Graduates have a near 100% employment rate. Many companies contact our college with job offers for our students.
"Marbella Design Academy is more than a place of education, it is an all-round experience." - Graphic Design Student, Lana from Spain / UK
Experience a stunning week-long creative art / writing holiday in the beautiful south-west French countryside!
Situated in Beaulieu, just 1 hour east of Bordeaux, Le Manoir de Gurson provides 1-week 'Writing and Art courses' suitable for the complete beginner, improver or more experienced artist, covering a wide range of subjects and media.
Taught by experienced Isle of Wight artist Murray Ince, the course includes 7 nights' accommodation, breakfast, lunch and evening meals, all tuition, and day trips.
Located in the centre of Paris with two other locations in Milan and London, we are a dedicated team at Istituto Marangoni University. Our mission is to prepare a new generation of creative leaders. Our programmes are specially designed for students who are keen and willing to learn advanced techniques in the fashion and design industry.
At Istituto Marangoni we offer sharply defined, fully immersed courses giving you advanced training in some of the most interesting fields of fashion and design. Exciting assigments include choosing the perfect location for an advertising campaign. You will be responsible for organising the fashion show, creating an image expressing the clothings moods and turning it into something unforgettable.
Basic, One-Year and Summer Courses in Fashion Design; Fashion Styling; Fashion Business; Interior Design; Master Programmes are also offered. Courses are taught in French and English with the options of Italian, Portuguese and Spanish for the Summer Courses. We have schools in Paris, Milan and London.