MTI College, Sacramento:
Located in Sacramento, in California's Central Valley, MTI College is an accredited junior college offering Diploma & Associate Degree Programs in the fields of information technology, law, business, health care, and cosmetology. The college is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). With its small class sizes, personalized attention, and instructors with real world experience, MTI is ready to help you reach your employment goals.
MTI College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC), an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation and the U.S. Department of Education. MTI is accredited as a private junior college.
MTI College Approvals:
- Paralegal Studies Program approved by the American Bar Association
- United States Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement for Non-Immigrant Visa Students (SEVIS)
- Approved for Veterans, for courses so identified
- U.S. Workforce Investment Act
- U.S. Department of Education for Student Financial Aid Participation
- MTI's healthcare school programs are approved by American Medical Technologists and the National Center for Competency Testing
MTI College Memberships and Affiliations:
- Microsoft IT Academy
- Paul Mitchell Advanced Education Partner
- National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
- California Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
- California Association Private Postsecondary Schools
- ELS Language Centers
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations (NFPA)
- Sacramento Valley Paralegal Association (SVPA)
- Sacramento Legal Secretaries Association (SLSA)
From its beginning, MTI established itself as the Sacramento area's leader in training individuals for successful careers. No other Sacramento area college has experienced the achievements that have become common to MTI.
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant with Phlebotomy
- Medical Billing and Coding Specialist
- Technical Support Specialist (A+)
- Accounting Technician
- Administrative Office Professional
- Legal Administrative Assistant
- IT Network Administrator
Associate Degree Programs:
- Paralegal Studies
- Business Administration Degree
- IT Network Administration
- OnlinePlus Paralegal Program
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 5221 Madison Avenue, Sacramento, California , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.