Medical training in Connecticut: Phlebotomy training in Bridgeport, allied health school. Nurse assistant CNA classes, medical billing and coding program, health care careers & certification in Fairfield County CT, New England.
Training Direct, Bridgeport: Located in Bridgeport, Connecticut, Training Direct school offers time-saving career-focused Allied Health training classes that lead to entry-level employment in areas including , Certified Nurse's Aide (CNA), Phlebotomy Technician, and Medical Billing & Coding Specialist. Training Direct provides career training that reinforces the development of a winner's attitude necessary for success. Training Direct is approved by the Connecticut Commissioner of Higher Education; Connecticut Department of Health Services.
Allied Health / Medical Career Training Programs:
- Certified Nurse's Aide program
- Medical Billing and Coding Specialist Diploma program
- Phlebotomy Technician Certificate program
• Whether you are a Rhode Island-based beauty professional or a complete beginner to spray tanning, you can earn full certification as a spray tan consultant through onsite or online classes with Aviva!
• We provide 1-day spray tan certification programs onsite in Wilmington, MA near Boston - just about an hour’s drive from you!
• Alternatively, you can study online from the comfort of your home or workplace in Providence, Warwick, Cranston, throughout Rhode Island and nationwide. Learn at your own pace with content available 24/7.
• On completion of your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by President and Founder, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully studied and trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
• You can study worry-free - all of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Whether you are new to the sunless tanning industry or have spray tanned in the past and want to touch up on your knowledge & technique, our Education Team will teach you all you need to make your dream a reality.
• Learn the simple but powerful business practices to do 50, 70, or even 100 spray tans per week. Our training is designed to help you win huge numbers of new clients, service them exceptionally and retain them forever.
Student Review / Testimonial: "The hands-on demonstration was helpful. I’m definitely a visual learner and benefited from having the one-on-one training to show me how to do the spray tan."
The Manhattan Institute is a New York State Licensed Career School located in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. We offer certificate and diploma training programs in the Allied Health Care field.
We specialize in the short-term training of: Medical Billers & Coders, Phlebotomy Technicians, Pharmacy Technicians, Certified Nurse Assistants (CNA), EKG Technicians, Nurse Technicians, and Dialysis Technicians.
At the Manhattan Institute, we offer day, evening, and weekend classes. All students receive a diploma and life time placement advisement upon graduation.
All of our teachers are licensed by the State Education Department and our courses also been approved by The Education Department to meet the highest standards. Our tuition is low and you can pay as you go.
The Manhattan Institute is a New York State official testing site. This entitles our graduates to take State exams at our school as soon as they complete their training.
"I am proof that it is never too late to go back to school. The Manhattan Institute is a very “hands-on” facility. From your first day to your last day of class, the staff helps you pursue your career. I definitely recommend the Manhattan Institute if you are interested in a medical career."
- Stacey, MEDICAL BILLER
• Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)
• Medical Billing & Coding
• Medical Assistant Training
• Phlebotomy Technician Training
• EKG Technician Training
• Phlebotomy and EKG (Combo)
• Pharmacy Technician Training
• Patient Care Technician Training
• Dialysis Technician Training
• Personal Fitness Trainer
Connecticut College, situated on the coast of southern Connecticut, New England (midway between New York and Boston), is a highly selective private liberal arts college. We offer Certificate, Pre-Professional, Bachelor Degree and Masters Degree programs in career fields such as the arts, sciences, humanities and social sciences. At Connecticut College, you'll find a challenging academic program, distinguished faculty and a friendly campus community that’s actively involved with athletics and more than 60 student-run clubs and organizations.
The College offers a wide range of cultural, educational and athletic programs open to the public for free or just a nominal charge. These include plays, lectures, book discussions, seminars, poetry readings, concerts, and dance recitals.
Connecticut College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
- Computer Science
- Environmental Studies
- Film Studies
- Hispanic Studies
- Human Development
- International Relations
- Italian Studies
- Music and Technology
Graduate Degree Program:
- Master of Arts in Psychology
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Connecticut, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
Wesleyan University in Middletown, in the Hartford CT-Springfield MA metro area, is a private, coeducational, non-sectarian school of liberal arts and sciences, offering undergraduate, graduate and PhD degree programs. The University emphasizes undergraduate instruction, but also supports and funds graduate research in many academic disciplines. Wesleyan, along with Amherst and Williams Colleges, is a member of the historic Little Three colleges and has long been known as one of the Little Ivies.
Wesleyan offers 47 majors in 38 different departments and programs. The point of your major at Wesleyan is to give you exposure to what scholars and researchers do in a particular academic discipline. By the time you graduate, you will understand the contemporary state of that field and the questions and challenges that confront its contemporary thinkers.
Wesleyan University is known for the excellence of its academic and co-curricular programs. About 2,900 undergraduates—and some 200 graduate students—from around the world pursue their classroom studies, research projects, and co-curricular interests in ways that are demanding and intensely rewarding.
Wesleyan was last accredited in 2002 by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.