CEPA Foundation & Humboldt Universität Berlin - Summer University Program: Enjoy an unforgettable summer experience in the beautiful and historic city of Berlin! In cooperation with the prestigious Humboldt University, CEPA (Cultural & Educational Programs Abroad) Foundation offers a 4-week summer university study abroad program for North American students. This program was designed especially for students who are interested in combining German language classes with university-level courses related to German history, politics, society and culture. You will live in shared apartments in the Berlin Lichtenberg area, which is only 30 minutes away from the university by public transportation. Improve your German language skills and add global experience to your resume!
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Earn University Credit:
Upon successful completion and regular attendance in the courses, you will receive a grade certificate and 8 ECTS credits from Humboldt University. The amount of transferable credits is at the discretion of your own university regulations.
4-week summer university study abroad program in Berlin for North American students:
* German Language Course (mornings)
* German Culture and Area Studies Course (afternoons). These courses are related to topics such as politics, society and history in Germany, Berlin and Europe. All university courses are offered in a combination of German and English.
Students have the option to enroll in an Intensive German Language Course instead of the Culture and Area Studies Course in the afternoons. Cultural field trips, visits and hands-on experiences are also included.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• The Goethe-Institut offers summer camps & year-round German courses for juniors & high school students / teenagers at attractive locations throughout Germany and Austria, including Berlin, Bonn, Leipzig and Munich.
• Our German summer and winter camps are 2-3 weeks in duration and are available to students ages 9-17. They are suitable for students at all levels of German from beginner to advanced.
• In addition to our summer courses, we offer year-round German courses for groups of students, accompanied by their teachers. These one-week or two-week programs are available throughout the autumn (fall), winter and spring.
• Students on our summer German courses learn German while meeting international students from all over the world in a fun, multicultural atmosphere.
• During the course, participants have the opportunity if they wish to take an internationally recognized Goethe-Institut examination at various levels. The exams are tailored to the various age groups.
• We offer an extracurricular program packed with sports,, the arts and plenty of fun activities. Accommodation with full board in boarding schools is included in the program.
Abbey Road Programs offer an academic and cultural immersion trip of a lifetime to high school students in Grades 9-12. On our Modern Civilization European history program, every day will be an opportunity for cultural exploration and adventure. Students spend 3-6 nights each in Berlin, Prague, Salzburg and Vienna - traveling alongside professional art historians and European history teachers every step of the way.
For any high school student, Berlin presents the perfect starting point for an exploration of modern European culture and history. Germany’s political and social transformation over the past century makes it a fascinating destination for anyone interested in international relations, politics, and modern history.
Germany boasts a capital, Berlin, that serves as the economic and political nucleus of the European Union. Its stronghold as a leading innovator in the progressive urban development and green-energy movements has resulted in a city with a social culture that is ever-changing and full of energy. Add to this Berlin’s incredibly complex past, and we could not think of a better city to start our exploration of Modern European history.
Verbum Novum is a language & travel operator that provides a 2-4 week German immersion summer program in the center of Berlin for students and adults 18+ years.
Our summer program includes German classes and a cultural program, and is the best way to get acquainted with Berlin while making learning German joyful.
The college residence is centrally located in the former East Berlin borough of "Friedrichshain" in inner city Berlin. The highlight of the residence is a big, green backyard with a beer garden, barbecue, table tennis and comfortable sitting places. When you arrive here you will feel the centennial history of the lovingly restored old building.
For our Summer College students we offer 2- or 3-bedded rooms, breakfast included. WC/Shower are situated in the corridor and will be shared with other students.
Here, you can get many other services as WI-FI, laundry and drying. Also for catering you do not need to go far, as meals are also served in the College Residence.
Summer German Immersion Program for students & adults:
- Duration: 2-4 weeks
- 20 German lessons per week
- German speaking, writing, reading and listening comprehension
- 15 students per class
- Cultural program
- Native German speaking teachers
- Accommodation in College Residence
- 2 afternoon activities per week
- 1 Full day excursion per 2-week stay
- German Summer Course Certificate
Located in the heart of the historic city of Florence, The Florence Art Studio provides intensive art programs taught in English to international students from around the world. We offer customized courses that aim to teach the fundamentals of drawing and painting from life.
Choose to study for 1, 2, 3, or 4 weeks or longer.
Our programs can be divided into six discrete and sequentially progressive modules, each of which can be studied from one week to one month or longer. Alternatively, each module can be taken as a stand-alone course.
The majority of our students are adult professionals of all backgrounds and levels - from complete beginner to advanced - who are passionate about Florence, Renaissance, Painting and Drawing.
Students work within a structured environment, under the guidance of an instructor who personally monitors their progress and development for three hours a day, and the remaining time is structured with other activity.
The Studio is situated on Via Ghibellina, only a few steps from the main historic and artistic places of interest in the center of the city.
• Study fashion in Milan this summer with Accademia del Lusso! Conveniently situated in the heart of Milan's fashion district, Accademia del Lusso is a leading provider of year-round and summer fashion-related courses. Subjects include Fashion Styling, Fashion Design, and Visual Merchandising.
• We welcome students from around the world to participate in our 6-week courses. You can choose to study in English or Italian. Class sizes are limited to a maximum of 12 students to ensure that everyone gets the individual attention they need.
• Our 4-week fashion courses are designed for those who already work in the fashion industry, and wish to get advanced, specialist training in a specific area. Our courses aim to develop their skills and enhance their professional profile so that they can progress in their career.
• Located in the heart of Florence, Accademia Riaci provides summer art courses and culinary arts programs to students from around the world.
• One of the leading art and design academies in Italy, we offer intensive summer programs in fashion, painting & drawing, graphic design, interior design, jewelry making, ceramics, and glass art among many others.
• Our summer art, craft and design programs are taught in English or Italian or Spanish. You can choose to study for 2 weeks, 4 weeks, 6 weeks, 8 weeks, or 12 weeks.
• You can combine different courses. Private lessons are also available.
• Our courses are all intensive with double lesson hours, allowing you to benefit from a thorough learning experience.
• Students of all levels of experience are welcome to attend - from beginners to experienced, professional artists.
• Students completing our summer art program will work directly with distinguished Florentine artists in studio.
• The academy's faculty are top artists of each field, united by the mission of inspiring next generation artists with unique tradition & artistic knowledge.
• The student-teacher ratio is kept small to maintain the school's policy that values each students' originality and learning styles.
• You receive tailored, hands-on instruction and extensive career development. If you attend for 2 weeks or more, you may have the opportunity to earn college credit.
• We also organize cultural excursions and art visits so you get to experience the beauty of Florence.
Intensive Summer Art, Craft & Design Courses Study for 2 / 4 / 6 / 8 / 12 weeks
• Art Management
• Jewelry Making
• Jewelry Design
• Shoe Making
• Shoe Design
• Bag Making
• Bag Design
• Painting & Drawing
• Art History
• Interior Design
• Product Design
• Fashion Design
• Fashion Business
• Textile Design
• Graphic Design
• Glass Art
• Restoration of Paintings
• Italian Home Cooking
• Italian Language
• Enjoy Italy Course
• English Language
You can combine different courses. Private lessons and intensive courses are also available.