Find an intensive fashion course in Italy: Fashion design degree in Milan taught in the English language for international students. Study fashion design abroad in Europe, bachelor of arts (BA) degree program in fashion design.
IED - Istituto Europeo di Design, Milan: Would you like to study fashion design in Milan - one of the fashion capitals of the world? IED - Istituto Europeo di Design provides a range of undergraduate and graduate degree programs to students from around the world, including our Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Fashion Design which is taught in English or Italian. This three-year course is ideal for anyone wishing to take the first step towards a successful career as a fashion designer, textile designer or product manager.
Email:Contact us below
BA in Fashion Design - Taught in English: Course Duration: 3 Years
The aim of this program is to give you a solid grounding in the field of fashion design. You will explore fashion design methods as well as technical operations. On graduation, you will be a highly-flexible and creative specialist who will go on to successfully establish yourself at all levels and in all fields of the fashion industry.
In your first year, you will have both theoretical studies as well as practice-based modules focused on designing. The aim of this year is to have you gain confidence in design basics. You build further on this knowledge throughout your second year, covering such topics as Shoes & Accessories Design, Streetwear Design, and Print & Textile Design.
The final year is dedicated to improving your work skills up to professional industry standards. The fifth and sixth semester are dedicated to the Final Project and to preparing you for your professional life after IED.
• Situated in Copanello, just 5 minutes from the beautiful seaside town of Soverato in the Calabria region of Southern Italy, Italian Culinary Institute (formerly Italian Institute for Advanced Culinary and Pastry Arts) is one of Europe's finest chef training academies.
• Founded by Chef John Nocita, ICI presents Italy's most advanced culinary programs for professional chefs, pastry chefs, students, serious home cooks & epicureans. Courses (taught in English or Italian) include full immersion culinary, baking, pastry and gelato programs, with 1-week, 2-week, & 3-month study options available.
• Each of our culinary arts programs include quality hotel accommodation, meals with wine, course materials, culinary travel, market visits, and more!
Student Reviews: "Life changing experience. They approach all culinary endeavors paying due respect to the ingredients being used" - Mark, USA
"Studying at ICI was among the most amazing experiences of my life. I attended courses both as a student and was then invited to be an assistant to Chefs John and Nic. Not only did I get a Great Education but the setting overlooking the Ionian Sea was absolutely marvelous and breathtaking." - Charles, USA
"Attending ICI was the best investment I have ever made for my future. Not only did we learn everything about authentic regional Italian cuisine and become better industry professionals, I learned how to taste and trust my palate. Chef John is a true master and will always be a mentor to me." - Mike, USA
Professional Italian Cooking Courses / Chef Training
(Short & intensive culinary courses taught in English & Italian languages)
• Master of Italian Cuisine
• The Evolution of Italian Cuisine
• Foundation of Italian Cuisine
• Traditional Italian Charcuterie
• Artisan Italian Cheese Making course
• Pastry, Desserts and Gelato course
• Pizza Focaccia and Specialty Breads, Artisan Baking
Located in Milan's university district, just 6km North of the city center, Milano Fashion Institute is an inter-university consortium for the higher education in the fashion industry founded in 2007 by three Milan universities: Bocconi University, Catholic University and Polytechnic of Milan.
We provide a comprehensive Masters in Fashion Direction program, taught in English, to students from all over the world. This 1-year program features three specialization tracks; Brand & Product Management, Retail & Brand Experience Management, and Communication & Social Media Management.
• Located in the heart of the historic city center, The Florence Art Studio provides intensive art programs taught in English to international students and professionals from around the world. We offer short, customized courses that teach the fundamentals of drawing and painting from life.
• Choose to study for 1, 2, 3, or 4 weeks or longer.
• Our programs can be divided into six discrete and sequentially progressive modules, each of which can be studied from one week to one month or longer. Alternatively, each module can be taken as a stand-alone course.
• The majority of our students are adult professionals of all backgrounds and levels, from complete beginner to advanced, who are passionate about Florence, the Renaissance, Painting & Drawing.
• Students work within a structured environment, under the guidance of an instructor who personally monitors their progress and development for three hours a day, and the remaining time is structured with other activity.
• Your drawing or painting program is intensively taught in an encouraging environment, with a great deal of personal attention given to each student, through intensive individual training and one on one lessons.
• Our studio is situated on Via Ghibellina, only a few steps from the main historic and artistic places of interest in the center of the city.
•"It was wonderful. Not only is the studio a magnificent space to work in, but also Gary is a brilliant instructor. I loved every moment of it." - Penny, UK
Conveniently situated in Milan in northern Italy, the beautiful and famous Maimeri Art School provides a range of art, photography and Italian language Certificate courses to students from around the world. Students can avail of 1 week or 1 month study options. Participants can choose to take Art or Photography alongside the Italian Language course, or separate, single subject Certificate programs.
Students receive an excellent education in classic & contemporary art styles, modern photography techniques, and beginner to advanced level Italian. In addition, you will have the opportunity to show your work through public exhibitions.
Founded in 1997, our school was named in honor of one of the most famous painters of Italy Gianni Maimeri (1884-1951). We aim to teach different art techniques to students with different levels of knowledge or skill - from beginner to advanced levels. We also organize trips to other cities in Italy & guided tours around Milan to make your stay memorable and enjoyable.
The Liberal Academy of Fine Arts of Florence offers academic courses of 3 plus 2 years (restructured duration) for diplomas at 1st and 2nd level (equivalent to the short degree and specialization degree) in five subjects: Photography, Graphic Design and Multimedia, Design, Painting and Restoration.
Students of the Liberal Academy of Fine Arts of Brescia use the laboratories of the Institute as logistic support. Besides structured university courses the Academy offers further completion with Professional Courses, Liberal Courses and Post-degree Masters in Visual Arts, Photography, Graphic Design and Pedagogy of the Art (the Laba offers scholarships for the Masters students).
The Liberal Academy of Fine Arts is a an institute of top level artistic training. An institute where teachers are professionals in the subjects, the Liberal Academy of Fine Arts has created synergies and cooperation with important institutions both private and public such us: The Cartiere Fedrigoni (international paper mill industry), EX3 - Contemporary Art Centre in Florence, Piaggio Foundation, Alinari Musuem,and so on. Therefore students have the opportunity to start working through training and internships.
European Cultural Academy - Art, Architecture & Design Courses
Courses / Programs
• Experience Venice, Italy and the Venice Biennale together with like-minded students from all over the world with immersive and creative art & design courses from the European Cultural Academy (ECA).
• The aim of the ECA is to enhance knowledge and advance your career in architecture, art, design, and other creative industries.
• Our participants come from all backgrounds and the course is open for anyone with an interest in arts, architecture and culture.
• For more than a decade, we have helped creative communities to increase visibility, build connections and make a lasting impact on their careers.
• You and your peers are immersed in an inspiring environment led by renowned faculty and industry experts. Gain new skills to create greater impact with your work immediately.
• Prominent professors in related fields ensure a solid academic component and will enable you to gain a wider perspective.
• Our faculty includes artists, designers, curators, gallerists, architects and scholars that will help you to build necessary skills and enable you to navigate through an opaque and very competitive industry.
Contemporary Art, Architecture & Design Courses in summer, spring & fall - taught in English:
• Join for 1 week to focus on a particular topic
• Join for 2 weeks to cover wider field of subjects
• Join for 3 weeks for in-depth all-round experience and extra opportunities
Course Options: • Contemporary Art
• Contemporary Architecture - Opening Of The Architecture Biennale
• Contemporary Architecture
• Venice Architecture Biennale
• Design: The World Around Us
• 3-Day Venice Architecture Biennale Power Course