Milan fashion design schools: Bachelor's degree in Italy for Americans & international students, Study interior design programs, photography, graphic design & fashion marketing abroad. Undergraduate fashion education in Europe taught in the English language.
IED - Istituto Europeo di Design, Milan: Based in Milan, IED - Istituto Europeo di Design offers accredited bachelor's degree, master's degree, postgraduate, continuing education and summer courses in the fields of Design, Fashion, Visual Communication and Management in English and Italian. An international higher educational school, our courses are tailored for both Italian and international students.
Email:Contact us below
Bachelor of Arts Degree Programs: Full-time, 3 years
• BA Fashion Stylist
• BA in Fashion Marketing and Communication
• BA in Fashion Design
• BA in Jewelry Design
• BA in Interior Design
• BA in Product Design
• BA in Graphic Design
• BA in Photography
Master Degree Programs, Summer & Continuing Education Courses:
IED also provide full and part-time Master, 1 Year, 3 Year, Summer & continuing education study programs in Brand Management, Film and more to Italian and international students.
• Situated in the heart of Milan - Italy's fashion capital, Accademia del Lusso provides a range of fashion-related Masters programs, 3-year courses, intensive 1-year programs, summer professional courses, and short courses designed to train and prepare the fashion industry’s most sought-after professionals.
• Available to students from around the world, our courses are taught in English or Italian. Subjects include Fashion Design, Fashion Styling, Fashion Brand Management, and Interior Design among many others.
• Our comprehensive courses allow students to enter the job market as experienced and competent professionals with expert skills and knowledge.
• The Accademia del Lusso’s innovative educational approach comprises two closely interconnected areas of specialization: a technical-creative emphasis and a management emphasis.
• In order to improve the student-to-faculty ratio, the maximum class size is 12 made up of international students.
• Our school was founded with the intention of providing high-level training to motivated young people who plan to build a career in fashion as well as to industry professionals who seek to improve and update their skills.
Student Testimonial: "I really enjoyed the time I spent in Accademia del Lusso. The courses that I have attended have helped me to develop my knowledge of the fashion business and to open my mind and see things from a different point of view. The teachers too have been very good to me (with very little exceptions)."
Lorenzo de' Medici School (LdM), located in Florence, Italy, is an Art School offering vocationally oriented courses in Fashion, Design, Archaeology, Studio Arts, Performing Arts and allied subjects. Students can choose from over than 500 different courses in Arts, Humanities, Social Sciences, International Business, Economics, Political Science, Studio and Performing Arts and Italian Language and Culture. All the courses are taught in English, except for the Italian Language courses.
LdM is authorized by the Ministry of Public Education in Italy and has recognition, accreditation and membership in a number of European and international educational organizations. The customizable programs offered at LdM, and Certificate Programs, are recognized by various colleges, universities and institutes within the United States. In its teaching programs, LdM collaborates with the University of Florence.
- B.A. in Fine Arts: Studio Art
- B.A. in Fine Arts: Art History
- B.P.S. in Fashion Design
- B.S. in Digital Media
- B.P.S. in Interior Design
- B.S. in Conservation Studies
- B.S. in Studio Art
- Study Certificate Programs (one year)
- Professional Certificate Programs (one year)
- Summer Monthly Courses
- Summer Workshops
- January Intersession
- Customizable Semester Programs
- Italian Language and Culture Courses
• Established in 1983, Accademia Riaci has been dedicated to providing students with exceptional cultural and educational experience abroad. The school is located in the historic city center of Florence, Italy, a few steps from the “Duomo” (Florence Cathedral).
• Our arts, crafts and design courses include professional Master programs, One-Year and Semester programs, Summer Intensive programs, and Short programs.
• ubjects offered include Shoe Making & Design, Leather Bag Making & Design, Jewelry Making & Design, Painting & Drawing, Restoration of Paintings, Interior Design, Graphic Design, Textile Design, Fashion Design & Business, Ceramics, Glass Art among others.
• All courses are taught with free English interpretation service.
• We welcome students from around the world. The diverse background of our students creates a rich multicultural community that promotes the exchange of ideas & viewpoints.
• The student-teacher ratio is kept small (max. 8 students) to value each student's originality and learning styles.
• We provide tailored, hands-on instruction & extensive career development along with training for effective presentation skills, and our graduates achieve professional goals in each field.
Student Review: "The teachers are excellent, very knowledgeable, and very devoted. I had a great stay and learned a lot. My skills definitely grew and I will apply them in the future." - Svenne
Located in Florence, Northern Italy, Firenze Arti Visive School of Fine Arts offers special and unique contemporary studio arts, Italian cultural studies, Italian language and art history programs with an interdisciplinary approach to teaching and learning. Our class sizes are small, often with individualized attention and field study is an integral part of the curriculum.
A key factor that distinguishes Firenze Arti Visive apart from other programs is our emphasis on small classes, on-site learning, and interdisciplinary study. We provide a number of opportunities that will enrich your stay with an authentic Italian experience.
Firenze Arti Visive School of Fine Arts is a unique place where students can become more conscious of themselves and of the cultural reality surrounding them according to their personal ways of observation and communication.
The studio center is housed in a magnificent 15th century Palazzo in one of the most beautiful neighborhoods of Florence.
Located in the heart of beautiful Florence, Italy, EUROPASS, Centro Studi Europeo is an Italian language and culture centre for foreign students, and an educational institution accredited by the Regione Toscana. We provide a wide range of art courses (painting, sculpture, fresco painting), music classes, and cooking courses that are taken simultaneously alongside our flagship Italian language courses.
With a staff of over 10 collaborators, we welcome approximately 600 students a year from all over the world who wish to learn Italian or perfect their knowledge of the Italian language and culture. The monthly number of students never exceeds a hundred, which guarantees a familiar atmosphere with a maximum of individual attention.
Our teachers are all well qualified in the field and are constantly updated on new didactic methods. The many years of experience which distinguish our teachers from many others in the same field allow them to follow and assist the students with attention, competence and capability.
At EUROPASS we aim to create a comfortable, familiar yet professional atmosphere, and all of our staff try to put our students at ease and satisfy every request that they may make. Our large luminous classrooms and sunny balconies provide ideal environments for quiet study, reading or relaxation.
• Alchimia is a private professional contemporary jewellery school in the historic city of Florence in Tuscany, Northern Italy.
• We provide academic jewellery design courses at Bachelor's (BFA) degree, Masters (MFA) degree, and 1-year academic courses, as well as short-term, intensive programs including weekend courses, 2 week to 6 month courses, and summer study options.
• Our short courses are available year-round, and have open dates, with individual study programs (max. 5 students) to offer the opportunity to experience contemporary jewellery to both beginners and advanced students.
• Our Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) and Master of Fine Arts (MFA) degree courses are accredited by the European Accreditation Board of Higher Education Schools (E.A.B.H.E.S.), an organisation that allows all of our students to obtain a European Bachelor’s degree.
• Alchimia’s objective is to teach students to express their creativity through contemporary jewelry, developing high-quality technical and theoretical skills.
• The students of Alchimia are mentored and tutored by a team of experts in jewellery, design, and the visual arts.
• Our mission is to provide students with a supportive and practical work environment. Interaction with our instructors and technicians gives students the conceptual and technical knowledge about contemporary jewellery necessary to prepare them as professional makers, artists and designers.
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.