Milan fashion design schools: Bachelor's degree in Italy for Americans & international students, Study interior design programs, photography, graphic design & fashion marketing abroad. Undergraduate fashion education in Europe taught in the English language.
IED - Istituto Europeo di Design, Milan: Based in Milan, IED - Istituto Europeo di Design offers accredited bachelor's degree, master's degree, postgraduate, continuing education and summer courses in the fields of Design, Fashion, Visual Communication and Management in English and Italian. An international higher educational school, our courses are tailored for both Italian and international students.
Email:Contact us below
Bachelor of Arts Degree Programs: Full-time, 3 years
• BA Fashion Stylist
• BA in Fashion Marketing and Communication
• BA in Fashion Design
• BA in Jewelry Design
• BA in Interior Design
• BA in Product Design
• BA in Graphic Design
• BA in Photography
Master Degree Programs, Summer & Continuing Education Courses:
IED also provide full and part-time Master, 1 Year, 3 Year, Summer & continuing education study programs in Brand Management, Film and more to Italian and international students.
MIlan Fashion Campus is the first Italian online fashion school. Our online fashion courses offer the opportunity to acquire the secrets of the fashion business world simply and easily.
With Milan Fashion Campus courses, you will be able to approach the Fashion World as Fashion Designer, Web Fashion Designer, Image Consultant, Fashion Magazine Stylist, TV - Program Stylist, Event Stylist, Fashion Journalist, Personal Shopper. You will even improve your own fashion sensibility, which will open you new doors for a brilliant career.
Study photography in Italy with Istituto Italiano di Fotografia (IIF)! Situated close to the center of Milan, IIF is a leading European photography school providing quality training courses to international students from around the world, as well as students living in Italy.
IIF offers short and comprehensive photography courses taught in the evenings, year-round & in summer.
With over 20 years experience in teaching photography, IIF is dedicated to helping each student to develop his/her own personal style that captures reality and conveys meaning.
Highly-qualified and experienced, IIF teachers are respected professionals in various fields of photography and visual communication.
We keep class sizes small so that each student gets the individual attention you need. We help you to cultivate your skills, as well as developing your expressive & creative abilities.
Using the most current materials & methods, our teachers aim to stimulate our students through real-world experience in creative projects, implemented in collaboration with editors and companies for publications and exhibitions.
Testimonial: "It’s the IFF team that made this whole process great. I have learned a lot, both in class and outside of class. This class is definitely life-changing for me!”
- Angela, USA
• Situated in the heart of Milan - Italy's fashion capital, Accademia del Lusso provides a range of fashion-related Masters programs, 3-year courses, intensive 1-year programs, summer professional courses, and short courses designed to train and prepare the fashion industry’s most sought-after professionals.
• Available to students from around the world, our courses are taught in English or Italian. Subjects include Fashion Design, Fashion Styling, Fashion Brand Management, and Interior Design among many others.
• Our comprehensive courses allow students to enter the job market as experienced and competent professionals with expert skills and knowledge.
• The Accademia del Lusso’s innovative educational approach comprises two closely interconnected areas of specialization: a technical-creative emphasis and a management emphasis.
• In order to improve the student-to-faculty ratio, the maximum class size is 12 made up of international students.
• Our school was founded with the intention of providing high-level training to motivated young people who plan to build a career in fashion as well as to industry professionals who seek to improve and update their skills.
Student Testimonial: "I really enjoyed the time I spent in Accademia del Lusso. The courses that I have attended have helped me to develop my knowledge of the fashion business and to open my mind and see things from a different point of view. The teachers too have been very good to me (with very little exceptions)."
European Cultural Academy - Art, Architecture & Design Courses
Courses / Programs
• Experience Venice, Italy and the Venice Biennale together with like-minded students from all over the world with immersive and creative art & design courses from the European Cultural Academy (ECA).
• The aim of the ECA is to enhance knowledge and advance your career in architecture, art, design, and other creative industries.
• Our participants come from all backgrounds and the course is open for anyone with an interest in arts, architecture and culture.
• For more than a decade, we have helped creative communities to increase visibility, build connections and make a lasting impact on their careers.
• You and your peers are immersed in an inspiring environment led by renowned faculty and industry experts. Gain new skills to create greater impact with your work immediately.
• Prominent professors in related fields ensure a solid academic component and will enable you to gain a wider perspective.
• Our faculty includes artists, designers, curators, gallerists, architects and scholars that will help you to build necessary skills and enable you to navigate through an opaque and very competitive industry.
Contemporary Art, Architecture & Design Courses in summer, spring & fall - taught in English:
• Join for 1 week to focus on a particular topic
• Join for 2 weeks to cover wider field of subjects
• Join for 3 weeks for in-depth all-round experience and extra opportunities
Course Options: • Contemporary Art
• Contemporary Architecture - Opening Of The Architecture Biennale
• Contemporary Architecture
• Venice Architecture Biennale
• Design: The World Around Us
• 3-Day Venice Architecture Biennale Power Course
• Founded in 1983, Accademia Riaci is an Academy of Art and Design in Florence, Italy.
• Our art and design courses include professional 1-year master courses, 2-year basic courses, 1-year / semester programs, internship programs, summer courses, and short courses (intensive option & private lessons available for students with limited time).
• Subjects offered include jewelry design, interior design, drawing & painting, graphic design, ceramics, glass art, culinary arts & product design among others.
• Our 2-year basic courses are taught in Italian only. All other courses are offered in Italian or English.
• We welcome students from around the world. The diverse background of our students creates a rich multicultural community that promotes the exchange of ideas & viewpoints.
• The student-teacher ratio is kept small (max. 8 students) to value each student's originality and learning styles.
• We provide tailored, hands-on instruction & extensive career development along with training for effective presentation skills, and our graduates achieve professional goals in each field.
• After the successful completion of a 1 or 2 year academic course, students will obtain a diploma. We also offer internship opportunities in various fields so students can enhance their professional experience.
Student Review: "The teachers are excellent, very knowledgeable, and very devoted. I had a great stay and learned a lot. My skills definitely grew and I will apply them in the future." - Svenne
Art & Design Courses in Florence:
• 2-year Basic Courses (taught in Italian)
• 1-year / Semester Courses
• 1-year Master Courses
• Short Art Courses
• Summer Art & Design Courses
• Apprenticeship Programs
• Internship Programs..
• Jewelry Design & Making
• Interior Design
• Product Design
• Graphic Design
• Painting & Drawing
• Glass Art
• Fashion Design
• Leather Art (Shoe / Bag Making & Design)
• Professional Interpretation
• Restoration of Paintings
• Preparation Course for Accademia di Belle Arti
• Italian Language Course...
Welcome to Istituto Marangoni University. We offer Fashion and Design Courses in Milan, Paris and London. Every year over 2,000 students from all over the world meet at Istituto Marangoni to pursue a shared dream: design and fashion. It is here in Milan at one of the Europe's leading creative schools that young, talented individuals find the expertise they need to become professionals in their field.
It is learning how to take advantage of the richness of the past that is the optimization of all components of a project. To be a good designer, you should acquire a keen understanding of people, cultures and belief systems. Upon acquiring the skills we teach you, you will finally be able to implement your own projects, manage collaborators and consultants effectively and jumpstart your career in any fashion company, including your own.
Basic, One-Year and Summer Fashion & Design Courses covering subjects such as Fashion Design; Fashion Styling; Fashion Business; Interior Design; Product Design. We also offer specialised Master Programmes. Courses are taught in Italian and English as well as French, Spanish and Portuguese for the Summer Courses. We have schools in Milan, Paris and London.