The Florence Institute of Design International: INTERIOR DESIGN: Our Interior design school in Florence provides an ideal place to study abroad. Interior design is one of the world’s fastest growing professions. Both Masters and Academic level courses of Interiors are offered at The Florence Institute. Our courses use themes and techniques of leading designers in Italy. The interior design school courses give the student knowledge and skills in all areas of interior decoration, furniture design, and Interior design.
The Florence Institute is an international school of Italian design providing both masters and undergraduate design courses in Italy. The Institute specializes in a wide range of courses of Graphic Design, Interior Design, Art History and Architecture for students from across Europe and around the world. We focus on Italy's international students with all classes taught in the English language. Our design school staff has a respected reputation for dynamic teaching methods, motivating course material and interactive learning.
Located within an elegant setting in the center of Florence, Italy. Our design school is an ideal place to study abroad. As a private Italian institution, quality education is provided as a result of professional staff, excellent resources and personalized instruction. Knowledgeable staff responds to your interests and addresses your academic needs. The Institute’s philosophy is to provide a quality facility offering the highest level of education, and resources.
• Alchimia is a private professional contemporary jewellery school in the historic city of Florence in Tuscany, Northern Italy.
• We provide academic jewellery design courses at Bachelor's (BFA) degree, Masters (MFA) degree, and 1-year academic courses, as well as short-term, intensive programs including weekend courses, 2 week to 6 month courses, and summer study options.
• Our short courses are available year-round, and have open dates, with individual study programs (max. 5 students) to offer the opportunity to experience contemporary jewellery to both beginners and advanced students.
• Our Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) and Master of Fine Arts (MFA) degree courses are accredited by the European Accreditation Board of Higher Education Schools (E.A.B.H.E.S.), an organisation that allows all of our students to obtain a European Bachelor’s degree.
• Alchimia’s objective is to teach students to express their creativity through contemporary jewelry, developing high-quality technical and theoretical skills.
• The students of Alchimia are mentored and tutored by a team of experts in jewellery, design, and the visual arts.
• Our mission is to provide students with a supportive and practical work environment. Interaction with our instructors and technicians gives students the conceptual and technical knowledge about contemporary jewellery necessary to prepare them as professional makers, artists and designers.
• Established in 1983, Accademia Riaci has been dedicated to providing students with exceptional cultural and educational experience abroad. The school is located in the historic city center of Florence, Italy, a few steps from the “Duomo” (Florence Cathedral).
• Our arts, crafts and design courses include professional Master programs, One-Year and Semester programs, Summer Intensive programs, and Short programs.
• ubjects offered include Shoe Making & Design, Leather Bag Making & Design, Jewelry Making & Design, Painting & Drawing, Restoration of Paintings, Interior Design, Graphic Design, Textile Design, Fashion Design & Business, Ceramics, Glass Art among others.
• All courses are taught with free English interpretation service.
• We welcome students from around the world. The diverse background of our students creates a rich multicultural community that promotes the exchange of ideas & viewpoints.
• The student-teacher ratio is kept small (max. 8 students) to value each student's originality and learning styles.
• We provide tailored, hands-on instruction & extensive career development along with training for effective presentation skills, and our graduates achieve professional goals in each field.
Student Review: "The teachers are excellent, very knowledgeable, and very devoted. I had a great stay and learned a lot. My skills definitely grew and I will apply them in the future." - Svenne
• Situated in the heart of Milan - Italy's fashion capital, Accademia del Lusso provides a range of fashion-related Masters programs, 3-year courses, intensive 1-year programs, summer professional courses, and short courses designed to train and prepare the fashion industry’s most sought-after professionals.
• Available to students from around the world, our courses are taught in English or Italian. Subjects include Fashion Design, Fashion Styling, Fashion Brand Management, and Interior Design among many others.
• Our comprehensive courses allow students to enter the job market as experienced and competent professionals with expert skills and knowledge.
• The Accademia del Lusso’s innovative educational approach comprises two closely interconnected areas of specialization: a technical-creative emphasis and a management emphasis.
• In order to improve the student-to-faculty ratio, the maximum class size is 12 made up of international students.
• Our school was founded with the intention of providing high-level training to motivated young people who plan to build a career in fashion as well as to industry professionals who seek to improve and update their skills.
Student Testimonial: "I really enjoyed the time I spent in Accademia del Lusso. The courses that I have attended have helped me to develop my knowledge of the fashion business and to open my mind and see things from a different point of view. The teachers too have been very good to me (with very little exceptions)."
Koinè, named after a Greek word meaning “common language”, is a special kind of school set up in 1980 as an association of teachers, all with personal and professional experience in the area of teaching Italian as a foreign language. These teachers decided to create a new type of organization which would differ from other private schools in its style of working and teaching methods. Today Koinè has developed teaching materials, books, and audiovisual tools, whilst also organizing seminars and teacher orientation courses. All of our teachers are specifically trained in these didactic methods. The lessons are not limited purely to language teaching, but completed by a series of introductory courses and guided visits to show our country’s landmarks. Koinè has expanded over time from its main school in Florence, with schools in Lucca, Cortona, Rio Marina on the Island of Elba and Bologna, the capital city of the Emilia-Romagna region in northern Italy.
Accreditation: Our school gained official recognition from the Italian Ministry of Education in March 2002 and belongs to ASILS association of Italian schools for foreigners.
Haute Future Fashion Academy - Master Courses, Milan
Courses / Programs
Haute Future Fashion Academy (HFFA) is a high-level training institution in Milan, Italy - international capital of fashion and design. A wide range of quality courses in the fields of High-End Luxury Fashion, Haute Couture and Concept Design, including 1-year master courses, 3-year courses, and short summer courses are offered.
Classes are held in Italian with simultaneous translation into English or entirely in English, and we welcome students from around the world. Designed for graduates or professionals with a specific background, these high-level courses enable students to specialize and become highly skilled professionals. Scholarships are available for all courses and open to students of all countries..
All our courses are designed in conjunction with the National Chamber of Italian Fashion (CNMI – Camera Nazionale della Moda Italiana) and developed on the basis of the industry's practical needs and specific requirements we receive.
HFFA was established with the aim of training a new generation of Creative Directors and Strategic Managers, and to provide a practical response to the demand for increasingly diversified and specialised professional figures.
Master Courses (1 year):
- Master In Art Direction For Fashion Design & Haute Couture
- Master In Luxury Accessories Design & Branding
- Master In Fashion Editing & Styling
- Master In Marketing & Branding For Luxury
- Master In Fashion Promotion & Communication Strategies
- Master In Luxury Interior Design
- Master in Sartorial Luxury Menswear
- Short Master Courses (4 months)
- One-year Courses
- Executive Education
- Summer Fashion School
Nuova Accademia Di Belle Arti Milano - NABA - Italian design school
Courses / Programs
NABA is a recognised school of Visual Arts, Communication, Design and Restoration located in the centre of Milan, Italy - the recognised capital of fashion, publishing and design. NABA trains students and professionals in the areas of Design, Fashion and Textile Design, Theatre Design, Graphic Design and Art Direction, Media Design and Visual Arts through our undergraduate / graduate degree programs, diploma and certificate programs as well as summer courses. Transfer students (students wishing to enrol in the 2nd or 3rd year of a course) are welcome.
The BA & MA degrees & diplomas are valid in all European countries and all countries outside Europe that have a bilaterlal agreement with Italy. The language of instruction for most courses is Italian.
NABA is an international institution, which integrates students of 45 different nationalities in its educational programs and promotes intensive educational exchanges with Art and Design universities in USA, Europe, Asia and Latin America. NABA collaborates with prestigious institutions such as Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design in London, Philadelphia University, Rhode Island School of Design and Pratt Institute.