Film schools in San Francisco, CA: Digital filmmaking program in Bay Area. Film acting classes, screenwriting workshops, corporate video production. Digital cinematography training, movie production school in downtown San Francisco.
San Francisco School of Digital Filmmaking: At San Francisco School of Digital Filmmaking, located in the South of Market area of San Francisco, our passion is filmmaking. Our goal is to teach our students the craft of filmmaking and to nurture their own passion for making films. SFSDF faculty is comprised of accomplished directors, producers, writers, musicians, editors, actors, art directors and sound designers.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
The award-winning staff of professionals is here to help our students develop their craft every step of the way. Small class sizes assure individual attention and grant greater access to the filmmaking equipment. Our project-based film classes give our students the real-working experience necessary to succeed in the competitive world of filmmaking.
San Francisco School of Digital Filmmaking is the only film school in the country offering every student the valuable experience of crewing on a professional feature-length motion picture.As a part of the Digital Filmmaking Program's curriculum, students work directly under professional filmmakers on feature film produced by the school’s sister company, Fog City Pictures. This is not an internship. It is an apprenticeship during which students are mentored as they work side-by-side with industry professionals in key positions.
Courses / Programs:
Digital Filmmaking Programs; Corporate Filmmaking Workshops; Digital Filmmaking Workshops; Film Acting Classes; Screenwriting Workshops.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
National College of Technical Instruction, Santa Clara County
Courses / Programs
The National College of Technical Instruction (NCTI) is dedicated to the delivery of high-quality education in the field of Emergency Medical Services (EMS) in several locations in California as well as throughout the United States. Since 1988, NCTI has been offering specialized instructional programs, including Emergency Medical Technician, Paramedic, and other emergency services and critical care programs.
The NCTI Milpitas Campus is located at the Milpitas Fire Department in Santa Clara County, part of the Silicon Valley region of the San Francisco Bay Area. We offer a comprehensive Paramedic Training course out of the Milpitas Campus.
During the 20 plus years we have been operating, we have developed a reputation for providing the highest quality, specialty education in the industry. We also offer a variety of continuing education (C.E.) courses to nurses, physicians, paramedics, EMT's and other health care professionals.
Ruby Academy of Makeup Art is dedicated to fulfilling the special need the beauty industry has for high quality makeup classes for professional makeup artists and cosmetologists. Located in Los Angeles, CA, we offer intensive makeup courses and workshops taught by the best in the business. You will learn about Beauty, Make-up for film, Character, Special FX, Airbrush and body art. We have schools in Temple City, San Gabriel Valley; North Hollywood, San Fernando Valley, and the Upland area, and offer financial assistance programs, books and educational kits.
You can also combine any of our courses and build a professional package to become a certified Make-up Artist. Build a new career with training from one of the newest, hottest cosmetics companies Ruby Academy of Beauty and Makeup. We are the only school that offers Spanish or Bilingual classes with the the lowest rates in Los Angeles area.
Pro-Makeup Artistry Program; High Fashion & Fantasy Class; Building your professional Portfolio; Bridal & High Fashion Hair Design; Personal Make-Up Workshop; Face & Body Art Workshop; Character Workshop. We are the only school which gives classes in Spanish or Bilingual (English/Spanish) and we have the lowest rates in the Los Angeles area.
• Gain spray tan certification in California or online with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - we offer the longest-running spray tan classes in the world!
• Aviva provides onsite spray tan certification programs in Los Angeles and San Diego in Southern California and San Francisco in the Bay Area.
• In each city, our spray tanning training takes place in a leading hotel.
• We also offer convenient, short and comprehensive online spray tan certification programs to beauty professionals and complete beginners based in California and nationwide.
• On completion of your course, you receive a Certificate.
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Our students are those who are looking to add sunless tanning certification to their beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, want to host mobile spray tan parties, or improve the profitability of their current spray tanning business.
• We offer in-class spray tan training in a host of other venues throughout the U.S. & Canada, including Las Vegas & Reno NV, NYC, Boston MA, Houston & Dallas TX.
Student Review: "I had taken several online courses and what set Aviva's apart for me was the in-depth demonstration of spraying technique. It completely changed my game up 100%.
I would recommend Aviva to others because they are amazing at what they do. They are leaders in this business and simply the best." • Sophia Rocha, Owner, Golden Glow Studio Mobile Spray Tanning Services, Long Beach CA
Whittier College, located in Whittier (12 miles southeast of Los Angeles), California, is a private liberal-arts college offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs. Whittier is a college of academic rigor, where ideas are constantly being dissected, connected, and explored.
Whittier College offers students a choice of 30 majors in 23 disciplines, or the option of a self-designed major through the Whittier Scholars Program—all of which lead to a bachelor of arts degree. The College also offers a master's degree in education, with or without a teaching credential; additionally, the affiliated Whittier Law School, located in Costa Mesa, offers programs leading to either a juris doctorate or a master's in law (LL.M.) degree.
Our long academic tradition—grounded in the Quaker quest for knowledge and personal growth—aims to foster in students an appreciation for the complexities of the modern world and workplace while never losing sight of the importance of social responsibility.
Graduate Degree Programs:
- Master of Arts in Education (MA)
- Master in Law (LLM)
Bachelor of Arts Degree Programs:
- Business Administration
- Education & Child Development
- 3-2 Engineering Program
- English Language & Literature
- Environmental Sciences
- Film Studies
- Health Sciences
- 3-3 Law Program Mathematics-Business
- Modern Languages
- Scientific Computing
& many more ...
South Bay Massage College is an accredited massage therapist training school located in Manhattan Beach, Los Angeles County in Southern California. Our initial massage therapy certification program is 125 hours of education plus 50 hours of spa internship, totaling 175 hours. Subjects covered include Swedish massage, anatomy, nutrition, reflexology, hygiene and hands-on lab practice.
You can become qualified to take the national massage certification exam after completing the required 500 hours of massage education. We also have a wide range of advanced massage courses available including sports massage, deep tissue massage, shiatsu and many others.
Our Internship Spa allows our students to gain hands-on experience performing massages on the public. Our spa is open 7 days a week and there are many shifts available in the morning, mid-day, evening and weekend hours so it’s very flexible around your busy schedule.
Our main campus is located 5 blocks from the beach. Our spa is just 2 blocks from the beach so you can walk down to beach or pier during your breaks. Ample free parking is available.
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in California, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate