Learn English in Australia: English courses in Perth, IELTS exam preparation, academic English courses for international students. Private English lessons for beginners, intermediate & advanced levels, homestay in WA.
ECC, Perth: Based on Edith Cowan University Mt Lawley Campus in Perth, Western Australia, Edith Cowan College (ECC) offers English Language Courses for people from non-English speaking countries in Australia. A variety of English courses are available to suit all levels from beginner to advanced. Students have access to a wide variety of student services, support and activities with the added advantage of interaction with Australian and International students studying degree courses.
Email:Contact us below
ECC's English Language Courses are renowned for their excellent teaching staff, high quality programs and outstanding facilities.
ECC's English language courses are designed for people from non-English speaking countries and those who require direct entry pathways for International students wishing to undertake university study. ECC is renowned for its excellent teaching staff, high quality English language programs and outstanding facilities. Courses:
- Academic English Course
- IELTS Preparation Course
Navitas English is one of the largest and most respected of Australia’s quality English language providers offering English language tuition and teacher training to domestic and international students, and settlement services to migrants and refugees to Australia. Navitas English operates across 18 Australian locations including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Darwin, Cairns and more, as well as in Singapore. We employ more than 1,000 dedicated staff and delivers programs to than 25,000 students and clients each year.
Navitas English has over 40 direct entry agreements with Australian universities and vocational providers for direct entry. We are contracted to manage the English language delivery for international students for Charles Darwin University and through its Hawthorn-Melbourne operation is the preferred provider for the University of Melbourne. Both centres are on the university campus. In addition Navitas English has authorised IELTS Test centres in Sydney and Melbourne.
• Located in the heart of Sydney, Australia's largest city, ELS Universal English College provies a wide range of beginner to advanced level English programs to adult and junior students from around the world.
• From General English classes to Academic English, you can advance your personal, professional, and academic goals with ELS.
• As a leader in English language teaching, ELS Sydney offers many programs to help you achieve your English fluency goals. We are committed to providing you with the highest standard of English language learning in a caring and supportive environment.
• In addition to the academic aspect of our English classes, our action-packed social program is designed for you to have lots of fun and make long-lasting friendships with your fellow students.
• With our campus right in the city centre, you can also avail of the many tourist delights that Sydney has to offer.
• General English Classes (Day/Evening)
• IELTS Test Preparation
• Academic English
• High School Preparation
• Junior Holiday English
• Group English Study Tours
• English Homestay Program (with a local Australian family)
English Focus is a highly-successful, Sydney-based (New South Wales, eastern Australia) English School providing Business English Courses and General English Courses. We will help you achieve your English language goals using effective, tailor-made English courses.
Specialising in Business English language corporate training, English Focus provides Business English Courses to professionals working in the corporate sector in Sydney. The business English lessons are either conducted as personal one to one Business English lessons or Business English classes in small groups throughout Sydney.
Australian International College of Language in Queensland
Courses / Programs
• Established in 1993, The Australian International College of Language (AICOL) is an accredited English language school in Southport, the education and business centre of the Gold Coast in Queensland, Australia.
• We provide beginner to advanced level English language (ESL) courses to adults and children from Australia, New Zealand, and around the world.
• We offer accredited English language courses year-round, as well as summer and winter study tour camps for international students from around the world of all ages and abilities.
• Our English courses for adults include General English courses, IELTS test preparation, Academic Englis, and more. For kids and teens, we offer English for Young Learners, High School Preparation, Homestay English programs, and more.
• Parents and children may study English in the same school and enjoy the Australian lifestyle living with an Australian homestay family.
Year-round English Courses for Adults:
• Short-term & long-term (1 to 48 weeks)
• General English courses (Beginner to Upper Intermediate)
• Cambridge FCE (B2 First) & CAE (C1 Advanced) courses
• IELTS test preparation
• Academic English course
• English for Parent & Child
• English Study Tours
• English & Professional Sport
English Classes for Children / Teens:
• Year-round English for Young Learners (ages 6-12)
• Intensive English Program for High School Preparation
• English for Academic Purposes
• English Summer Camps (ages 6-17 & adults)
• Winter Camps (Jan-Feb)
English Language Company (ELC) is an accredited English school in Sydney, Australia. We offer a range of full-time and part-time English courses including intensive and business English courses. We also offer exam preparation courses for the IELTS and Cambridge FCE and CAE exams. Our General English courses are available at 6 levels - elementary, pre-intermediate, intermediate, upper-intermediate, pre-advanced and advanced.
Students at ELC learn English quickly and effectively following the most innovative and highest quality programs available today. ELC programs focus on real English for the real world and are developed for students' specific study, work and travel objectives. We also offer work experience / internship programs in Sydney for international students. All ELC teachers are highly-qualified and experienced holding university degrees and the University of Cambridge CELTA or DELTA teaching qualifications.
ELC is registered with the Australian Government and is accredited by English Australia (EA), and by NEAS Australia, an internationally respected accreditation service for quality English language programs.
- General English
- Full-time Intensive English
- Part-time Semi-Intensive English
- Cambridge Exam Preparation - First Certificate in English (FCE) and / or Certificate in Advanced English (CAE)
- IELTS Exam Preparation
- International Business English
- English for Hospitality & Tourism
- Homestay Program
- Work Experience/ Internships Programs
LSI Brisbane is centrally located in a heritage building in the heart of the city close to public transport, shops and restaurants. It is only a short walk to the sophisticated Queen Street Mall and the heart of Queensland's retail and financial districts. The riverside Botanical Gardens are within easy reach of the school.
We have pleasant air-conditioned classrooms, a spacious student common room, a computer room with free internet and e-mail access and a learning centre with resource materials. Our leisure programme allows you to practise your English while you enjoy the attractions of sunny Brisbane. We offer sightseeing trips, sports and weekend excursions, and many of the activities are free or low cost.
General and Examination Courses:
- Standard 20
- Intensive 30
- English for Business
- TOEFL / TOEIC / IELTS Preparation Courses
- LSI Cambridge Examination Courses (BEC, CAE, FCE, CAE, FCE)
- International School Year Intensive
- English for Teaching (Standard 20 plus 5 individual lessons)
- Club 50+
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.