Bath Spa University, Bath: Bath Spa University, just 1.5 hours west of London is one of the top ten UK Modern Universities. At Bath Spa University, the Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science provides an excellent combination of theory and practical application, with an opportunity to specialise in topics that interest you. Environmental Science is studied from two related perspectives – Biology and Geography. Whilst some topics are compulsory, the programme is flexible and you can select from a large number of optional topics offered by the Biology and Geography subject areas.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
BSc Degree in Environmental Science (3 Years):
- Biology modules: Ecology, Wildlife Conservation, Environmental Management, Health and Human Environments.
- Geography modules: Global Environmental Change, Investigating Environment and Society, River and Coastal Dynamics, Soil and Water, Sustainable Communities, Field Investigation.
London School of Hospitality and Tourism, The University of West London
Courses / Programs
London School of Hospitality and Tourism, The University of West London is conveniently located in Ealing in West London. London School of Hospitality and Tourism is nationally respected as a provider of industry-relevant hospitality and tourism undergraduate and postgraduate courses, and regularly wins accolades from major industry bodies.
The University of West London is a well established international university and one of the UK's most diverse and exciting universities. We are a popular study destination choice for students from over 120 countries. As well as our campus in Ealing, we also have two additional campuses in Brentford and the Reading Hub.
London School of Hospitality and Tourism is part of the university's West London campus in Ealing, close to Ealing Broadway Tube Station which is only 25 minutes direct to Oxford Circus (Central London) on the underground and approximately 20 minutes from Heathrow airport.
At London School of Hospitality and Tourism, we invite a number of practising professionals and employers in the sector to give guest lectures, provide placements and assist with the assessment of students. We work closely with local and regional employers.
Undergraduate and postgraduate courses in hospitality and tourism:
- BA (Hons) in Airline and Airport Management
- BA (Hons) in Hospitality Management
- BA (Hons) in International Culinary Arts - Final Year 'Top Up'
- BA (Hons) in Travel and Tourism Management
- Graduate certificate programmes
- MA in Hospitality Management - Top Up
- MA in Culinary Arts Management -'Top-Up'
- MPhil in Hospitality
- PgDip in Hospitality Management
Also: Further education certificate & diploma courses
Sheffield Hallam - experienced and well equipped for your study. We are one of Britain's largest and most forward looking universities. We have more than 27,000 students and some of the UK's best facilities and most modern and well-equipped campuses. Our size and experience means we can offer courses drawing on experienced staff across a range of disciplines, backed by outstanding teaching and learning resources.
Biosciences Bachelors Degree Courses, Foundation Degree in Biosciences, Diagnostic Radiography, Nursing and Midwifery, Operating Department Practice, Paramedic Practice, Radiotherapy and Oncology, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Social Work Studies
Queen Mary, University of London is an established university in London's vibrant East End offering Study Abroad programs to undergraduate students at an overseas university who would like to study in England one or two semesters. London is a leading destination for Study Abroad students and the Queen Mary programme offers you a fully integrated academic experience in this most exciting of world cities. You can choose to between a full academic year or an Autumn (Fall) or Spring semester. A full course load is four modules for each semester of study.
All subject areas except Medicine and Dentistry are open to Study Abroad students and you can choose to concentrate in one area or choose modules from up to four different subject areas. We also offer a Study Abroad (with English) programme for students whose first language is not English.
Queen Mary offers you an outstanding education at a top university and a supportive and inspiring environment. You will be taught by academics who are passionate about their subject, and you can enjoy life in one of the world’s most exciting cities.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, fashion, makeup, visual communication, architecture, acting, film production, photography, dance, and more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time in university or college in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
Student Review: “I like the fact that the course has a good structure. You can always give your work a personal touch. I really appreciate that all my tutors are helpful, open-minded and have an immense knowledge, which they enjoy sharing.” - Shivaji, India
London Metropolitan University is one of the foremost providers of undergraduate, postgraduate, professional and vocational education and training in Britain. Our courses are planned in consultation with employers and examining bodies in commerce, industry, the world of art and design, the financial services industries and the professions. The end result is courses that are of direct relevance to their field and of a high quality. The University is committed to social justice, equal opportunities and community involvement and has many years' experience of dealing with the needs of mature and overseas students.
Undergraduate courses - BA, BSc, & BEng, HNCs, HNDs, Foundation and Extended degrees. Postgraduate courses - MA & MSc, MPhil & PhD programmes. Further Education - City and Guilds, Access courses. Professional & Short Courses
The University of Manchester, a leading UK university, is the largest single-site higher education institution in the country and offers a wide range of undergraduate degree programmes to both UK and international students. The university has a world-class reputation for generating new ideas and innovations and counts over 20 Nobel prize winners among its staff and former students. Building on its historical prestige, the university aims to be listed among the world’s top 25 research universities in the world.
The University of Manchester is world-renowned for its academic and research excellence. With a distinguished history and exciting agenda for the future, our graduates are constantly in demand from the world's top employers. The high-quality education offered in the UK is recognised around the world, with students from more than 180 countries wanting to study at the university.
The university is conveniently located in Manchester in North-West England, approximately 27 miles (43 km) east of Liverpool, 67 miles (107 km) north of Birmingham and 165 miles (265 km) north-west of London.
Manchester is a truly multicultural city where international students are well catered for.