Carl Duisberg Centren in Cologne is a leading service enterprise in the area of international training and qualification, offering a range of German language courses for adults, teenagers and children. Each year, we provide knowledge of foreign languages and intercultural competence, experience abroad and international expertise to several thousand people from all over the world. In addition, we also manage cross-border educational projects for the business community and public institutions.
The Carl Duisberg Training Center Cologne has space for up to 180 students in it's friendly classrooms. Most of the classrooms are air conditioned. You can use our free WLAN and Internet. After morning instruction, in the afternoon you are free to make use of our media resource center, with computers and interactive learning software, along with a library that offers newspapers and periodicals along with a DVD and video collection. You can have breakfast or lunch in our cafeteria, or eat at one of the numerous, reasonably priced restaurants nearby.
- Intensive Course Plus (24 Teaching Units (TUs) / week group course + 6 TUs / week Supervised Self-study Program)
- Crash Course (24 TUs / week group course + 6 supervised Self-study Program + 5 or 10 one-to-one lessons)
- One-to-One Executive Course (20 or 40TUs / week)
- Learning & Living at the trainer's home
- Preparation for TestDaF, PWD, telc & DSH
- Summer Holiday (15+)
- Winter Special (15+)
- Football Camp (10-14 yrs)
- Dance Camp (10-14 yrs)
Conveniently located close to the subway, just 10 minutes south of Berlin city center, PSP Sprachpunkt provides in-depth German language courses to students from around the world
Taught at beginner to advanced levels by experienced and qualified tutors, we provide General German courses, Intensive German, Private / One-on-One German lessons, Business German, and more.
PSP Sprachpunkt is a small language school with a friendly, family-like atmosphere. During breaks our students gather up in the kitchen for a cup of coffee, and try out their new German skills when chatting with fellow students that come from all over the world.
PSP Sprachpunkt guarantees you that every course keeps up a high quality standard, and that you will successfully pass your German Language Exam.
German Language Courses for Adults:
- Beginner to advanced levels
- Intensive German Classes
- German Evening Courses (2 times a week)
- Business German Courses
- German Conversation Courses
- German Exam Preparation Courses (DSH, KDS, GDS)
- One-to-one / Private German Lessons
- German Preparation Courses for Universities
- German Courses for Students
- German Group Courses
- German Courses for Tourists
The Friedländer School is a recognised language school in Berlin attracting students of various nationalities to learn German through our wide range of high quality German language courses. Our school is conveniently located in the district of Friedrichshain in the centre of the city, close to many of the city's attractions. The fascination of this district of Berlin is great and above all draws young people to it.
The language of instruction at Friedländer School is at all times German, even though the teaching staff can in many cases speak one or more foreign language. You receive effective language instruction. Our teachers are motivated and highly qualified specialists, who speak without dialect. They know all the rules of both the current and the new German orthography.
Study German at F+U, the largest test centre for TestDaF in Europe!
Established in 1980, F+U Academy of Languages is a top language school based in Heidelberg, a picturesque yet vibrant university city in central Germany, 80 km south of Frankfurt, as well as in Berlin, Darmstadt and Chemnitz.
All F+U schools combined to cater for 11,000 students & exam participants in 2014 alone.
Our courses include Intensive German, Business German, DSH / TestDaF exam preparation, and private German lessons, among others. Evening classes are also available.
Our German teachers are fully qualified and design their lessons with a very lively and entertaining teaching style. Every week, our students can take part in the F+U leisure and cultural activities programme.
As our students come from all over the world (120+ nationalities to date), the atmosphere in our school is very international. Students get to know each other well, and have fun together while learning German.
The city of Heidelberg is very accessible, conveniently located between Frankfurt and Stuttgart international airports. Our school is located at Bismarckplatz in the Altstadt (the old-town).
We offer accommodation in halls of residence, shared or private apartments, homestay with German host families, and hotels.
"I liked my German teachers a lot. They knew how to make the courses more vivid and interesting for the students. The city itself is very beautiful and the weather was always good."
- Oleksandra from Ukraine
- German Group classes
- Intensive German courses
- German language exam prep courses for TestDaF / DSH / onDaF / TestAS..
- Intensive Semester Course for TestDaF Exam Preparation
- Academic Year / Long-term
- Morning / Afternoon German
- Evening / Weekend German classes
- Business German
- German Conversation classes
- Private German lessons
- Junior German courses for kids
- German for Seniors (50+)
- Summer courses
- Homestay Program (host family)
- German Internship program
- Combined German + English course..
Alinguas Sprachschule München is a language school in the center of Munich, Germany, that provides intensive German day and evening classes to adults, college students, high school teens and children of all levels from beginners - A1 to advanced - C1. We also offer special German summer classes.
Our school is located on Hohenzollernplatz (public square) in Munich, in the state of Bavaria, south east Germany. There are lots of bars and cafés, and shopping possibilities in the vicinity. The University of Munich and the Englischer Garten are within walking distance. Public transport is available by underground (line U2), tram (lines 27 and 12) and bus (route 53). Munich Airport is 45 minutes from the school and can be reached by suburban railway lines S1 and S8.
German language lessons for adults, college students, high school teens & children:
- German intensive courses
- German exam courses (Goethe-Institut, TestDaF, DSH & more)
- German evening classes
- German for students & au pairs
- Private one-to-one classes
- German for business professionals
- Improve your pronounciation
- Language trips for groups
- German summer classes for teenagers and adults
• Primus Fremdsprachen Institut is a popular German language school located in the heart of Nuremberg in the state of Bavaria in south-east Germany.
• Founded in 1986, we offer German courses to international students & expats with all levels of German - beginner, intermediate and advanced.
• Our courses include intensive German courses, exam preparation for the Test DaF, DSH & Goethe exams, private lessons and more through morning, afternoon, and evening classes.
• Our team consists of highly-experienced and competent teachers who specialize in the areas of language training, adult education, translation and pedagogics. Our German courses are taught by native German speakers.
• The goal of our German courses program is to help you not only feel comfortable in speaking the language of your choice but also the written form. We aim to give you the ability to feel comfortable and react appropriately in all situations.
• Nuremberg is located 170km north of Munich and is the second largest city in Bavaria. It is served by excellent road and rail links. Nuremberg Airport offers flights to major cities in Germany and throughout Europe, as well as connecting flights via other airports to international destinations worldwide.
Student Review: "A great experience, and a great school in a great city. If you are willing to come and study the German language, do not hesitate and come quickly to Primus. Thanks for the great time spent in Nürnberg and precisely at Primus."
- Tarek, Lebanon
German Courses: • Beginner to advanced levels (A1, A2, B1, B2 & C1 courses)
• Morning, afternoon & evening German classes
• Intensive German courses (24 lessons per week)
• Test DaF / DSH / Goethe exam preparation classes
• Private German lessons
• Business German course for professionals
• German classes for healthcare workers in hospitals, doctors offices, and homecare
• German courses for secondary school students / teenagers
• Summer German courses
• Short-term German courses
Also: Courses for English, Italian, French, Portuguese & Russian.
• The Goethe-Institut is Germany’s worldwide cultural institution. With over 60 years of experience, we have built up a network of 160 institutes in 94 countries, and teach German to nearly 30,000 students per year in Germany alone.
• We specialize in teaching German as a foreign language, teacher training and developing curricula, examinations and course materials.
• In Germany, our institutes are located in Berlin, Bonn, Dresden, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Freiburg, Göttingen, Hamburg, Heidelberg, Mannheim, Munich, and Schwäbisch Hall.
• We provide a wide range of year-round German language programs including General & Intensive German, Exam Preparation courses, German for university studies, Business German, and more.
• We also provide summer and winter courses for teens and children at attractive locations throughout Germany and Austria.
• Goethe-Institut sets internationally recognised standards in the teaching and learning of German as a foreign language.
• It runs language courses, compiles teaching materials, trains teachers, contributes to scientific research and participates in politico-language initiatives.
Student Review: “I would never have believed that learning could be so much fun. The teachers at the Goethe-Institut are really good. When I came here I was really afraid to speak German. Now that's hard for me to imagine!"
- Vera, Russia