BTK University of Applied Sciences: The BTK University of Applied Sciences is a private design academy that is currently training the leading creative minds of tomorrow. Located in the vibrant heart of Berlin, close to Potsdamer Platz, BTK offers five state-approved bachelor’s degree programs and one master’s degree program that are adapted to the demands of today’s creative and media industries.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
Located in the Friedrichshain area of Berlin, ESDIP Berlin is an international art institute. Since 2012, we have been offering creative courses and art workshops to students from Germany and around the world.
Over the last 30 years, ESDIP grew to become one of the most prestigious art institutes in Europe, and has produced thousands of illustrators and graphic artists.
Modern dance school in Hamburg, Germany. Tanzschule in Hamburg: Ziel der Schule ist, die Absolventen sowohl im Hinblick auf den nationalen als auch den internationalen Arbeitsmarkt der Tanzszene,besonders innerhalb der Europäischen Union, professionell auszubilden. Die Ausbildungsdauer beträgt drei Jahre. Detaillierte Informationen zu dem Anmeldeverfahren für die Aufnahmeprüfung finden Sie hier. Neben den eigentlichen Tanzklassen wird in folgenden Bereichen unterrichtet: Improvisation und Komposition, Pilates-Technik, Anatomie und Physiologie, Theater, Schauspiel, Sprechtechnik, Gesang.
• Calling students from Germany and internationally! Founded in 1995, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school in Spain, state-recognised by the Ministry of Education.
• Our students can choose between 3-year academic studies, a 3-month foundation course, and short intensive summer courses in a range of creative arts and design subjects, taught entirely in English.
• We offer 3-year Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) degree programmes in Interior Architecture, Graphic Design & Fashion Design, awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK (These BA degree titles are state-recognised in the UK).
• Students can avail of Free Spanish classes during the academic year.
• Our school is located in a stunning purpose-built facility in Monda, only 15km from Marbella on the Costa del Sol in the South of Spain.
• The building has been approved by the Ministry of Education as living up to all the latest demands and facilities required for a modern design school.
• Graduates have a near 100% employment rate. Many companies contact our college with job offers for our students.
"Marbella Design Academy is more than a place of education, it is an all-round experience." - Graphic Design Student, Lana from Spain / UK
Hochschule für Kunst, Design und Populäre Musik (hDKM), Freiburg
Courses / Programs
Hochschule für Kunst, Design und Populäre Musik (hKDM) is a degree-offering arts college in Freiburg, south-west Germany. In our own unique way, the school combines the disciplines of music, design, art and computer science with a range of Bachelor of Arts (BA) Degree programs.
hKDM is located in the heart of Freiburg, one of the most vibrant cities in Germany. Both France and Switzerland are in close reach, which contributes to the cultural diversity within the area. We have more than 25 years experience in educating and training musicians, designers and fine artists. To date, we have taught hundreds of successful graduates.
All programmes contain interdisciplinary elements and interdisciplinary workshops, which take place each semester and are obligatory for all students. The focus of the education is preparing the students for their professional life and introducing them to the art or music business at an early stage.
ITM Thai Hand International Training Massage School Berlin
Courses / Programs
• Internationally accredited and recognized, ITM Thai Hand Berlin is one of the only massage schools in Germany to offer teacher training courses in Thai Yoga Massage and one of only two in Europe to offer full certification.
• Our Thai massage therapy certificate and diploma courses are taught in English, German or Spanish (depending on the class). We also provide Spa courses, workshops, and retreats. Individual & special group lessons are offered on request.
• With the aim of training professional masseurs, our school is an official franchise of ITM Chiang Mai, one of the most highly qualified schools of traditional Thai bodywork in Thailand. We also have a location in Amsterdam.
• Our Thai massage courses are taught by qualified teachers who are internationally certified. Our teaching methods adhere strictly to the training techniques set by the most prestigious and traditional massage schools in Thailand, and meet our students’ needs for quality education.
• Each course starts with the basics, so no previous experience is required.
• We consider practice an important aspect of learning Thai Yoga Massage. Our students can repeat courses for free as many times as they like.
Student Review: "Thai massage Level 1 course helped me to expand my horizons as a yoga teacher to bring some fresh breath to the classes: alignment, relaxation techniques and some therapeutic points and for better understanding of human body and the ways we can heal it with this ancient practice."