Summer fashion programs in Italy: Summer Fashion design school in Milan, fashion styling & fashion marketing summer courses for international students. Short fashion courses in Europe, summer study abroad programs taught in English for American students.
IED - Istituto Europeo di Design, Milan: Enjoy an unforgettable summer experience with Istituto Europeo di Design (IED) in Milan! We provide 2 and 3-week summer programs in the field of fashion and interior design to students from around the world. Held in the months of July and September, our summer courses are taught entirely in the English language.
Email:Contact us below
Summer Fashion & Creative Design Courses:
Interior and Showroom Design Duration: 3 weeks
The course introduces the Italian design industry and current trends in interior design in order to enable students to develop the necessary skills to produce layouts for high-level showrooms and shops with an essential expressive value.
Fashion Stylist: Duration: 3 weeks
This course introduces fashion styling and its aspects and requirements, with particular emphasis on visual culture and key elements of the fashion world’s signs and images. Topics include: Styling techniques, history of fashion, trends, introduction to fashion photography (shooting techniques, set-up and historical background), fashion publishing, communication, and individual research in Milan.
Fashion Marketing: Duration: 3 weeks
The course provides you with an overview of marketing, management and merchandising for the retail fashion industry with an emphasis on the Italian experience. Site visits to relevant showrooms and retail spaces and discussions with industry professionals will complement the lecture portion of the course.
Ken Scott Design, located within walking distance of the Historic Centre of Florence, Tuscany, Italy, is a Jewelry Design school offering various programs including: certificate programs, intensive courses, history of Jewelry in Florence and short summer programs for tourists. Classes are given in a fully equipped professional studio by a professionally trained Jeweler with 35 years experience. All classes are taught in the English Language.
- Introduction to Jewelry making for the beginner
- Summer Programs for Tourists
- Certificate Programs
- Intensive Jewelry Design Courses
- History of Jewelry in Florence
- Advanced Bench Techniques
- Bespoke Courses
• Alchimia is a private professional contemporary jewellery school in the historic city of Florence in Tuscany, Northern Italy.
• We provide academic jewellery design courses at Bachelor's (BFA) degree, Masters (MFA) degree, and 1-year academic courses, as well as short-term, intensive programs including weekend courses, 2 week to 6 month courses, and summer study options.
• Our short courses are available year-round, and have open dates, with individual study programs (max. 5 students) to offer the opportunity to experience contemporary jewellery to both beginners and advanced students.
• Our Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) and Master of Fine Arts (MFA) degree courses are accredited by the European Accreditation Board of Higher Education Schools (E.A.B.H.E.S.), an organisation that allows all of our students to obtain a European Bachelor’s degree.
• Alchimia’s objective is to teach students to express their creativity through contemporary jewelry, developing high-quality technical and theoretical skills.
• The students of Alchimia are mentored and tutored by a team of experts in jewellery, design, and the visual arts.
• Our mission is to provide students with a supportive and practical work environment. Interaction with our instructors and technicians gives students the conceptual and technical knowledge about contemporary jewellery necessary to prepare them as professional makers, artists and designers.
Photography school that offers comprehensive photography courses taught in Italian and English language - year-round, in the evenings and in summer.
We welcome international students from around the world, as well as students living in Italy. Our courses include fashion photography and private photography, and are suitable for all levels - from complete beginner to advanced.
European Cultural Academy - Art, Architecture & Design Courses
Courses / Programs
• Experience Venice, Italy and the Venice Biennale together with like-minded students from all over the world with immersive and creative art & design courses from the European Cultural Academy (ECA).
• The aim of the ECA is to enhance knowledge and advance your career in architecture, art, design, and other creative industries.
• Our participants come from all backgrounds and the course is open for anyone with an interest in arts, architecture and culture.
• For more than a decade, we have helped creative communities to increase visibility, build connections and make a lasting impact on their careers.
• You and your peers are immersed in an inspiring environment led by renowned faculty and industry experts. Gain new skills to create greater impact with your work immediately.
• Prominent professors in related fields ensure a solid academic component and will enable you to gain a wider perspective.
• Our faculty includes artists, designers, curators, gallerists, architects and scholars that will help you to build necessary skills and enable you to navigate through an opaque and very competitive industry.
Contemporary Art, Architecture & Design Courses in summer, spring & fall - taught in English:
• Join for 1 week to focus on a particular topic
• Join for 2 weeks to cover wider field of subjects
• Join for 3 weeks for in-depth all-round experience and extra opportunities
Course Options: • Contemporary Art
• Contemporary Architecture - Opening Of The Architecture Biennale
• Contemporary Architecture
• Venice Architecture Biennale
• Design: The World Around Us
• 3-Day Venice Architecture Biennale Power Course
Accademia d'arte offers specialized art holidays in Italy. We are located at the border of the Italian Riviera and the famous French "Cote d'Azur", next to Monte Carlo.
International artist Nicole Durand offers painting, drawing and scuplture classes and workshops for beginner to advanced artists. Classes can be taught in English, Italian and French.
We also provide cooking lessons, food and wine testing, museum visits and other excursions to allow you to experience the Italian language and culture.
Each student is assigned a semi private studio to study and develop their own personal work, with 24 hour access, in a safe environment at the school.
Normally students come for short periods (one to 3 months) however there are many students who choose to remain longer. We organize housing for each student close to the studio. Non-painting partners are welcome.
Scuola Toscana is an accredited Italian language school providing a wide range of arts courses with Italian language.
Recognised by the Italian Ministry of Education, we are located in the historical centre of Florence, in the Tuscany region of Italy (approximately 3 hours north of Rome).
Our arts classes consist of small groups, but we also cater for individuals offering private tuition courses. Our Italian arts courses with Italian open the doors for our students from all over the world, in order to get to know each other and their different cultures.
Florence, city of Renaissance, is the ideal place to study arts and culture, and to learn the Italian language. It offers a wonderful richness of art and architecture for our students to discover.
At our school, we organise extra-curricular activities in Italian language: visits of history of art, seminars, video evenings, excursions and more.
Arts courses combined with Italian language learning include:
- Italian and Art (Renaissance art, fresco painting, drawing techniques, painting on glass, decorating wood, and more..)
- Italian Art History (art and architecture)
- Italian Fashion and Design
- Italian and Photography course
- Italian Culture classes
- Italian Music and Opera course
- Italian Wine and Cooking classes
- Italian Language + Jewellery course