Summer School in Como Italy: The "Aldo Galli" Academy of Fine Arts is a private institution in Como, located less than an hour from Milan in the north of Italy. It is legally accredited by AFAM (Alta Formazione Artistica e Musicale), the Higher Education System for Art and Music, part of the university sector answering to MIUR, the Italian Ministry for Education, University and Research. "Aldo Galli" Academy is acknowledged as a high-profile art training institute offering courses in painting restoration on all sorts of material - canvas, tables, frescos, stuccos and stone - and enjoys an excellent reputation both on a national and international level. Students are taught the methodological approaches and skills required for the recovery and maintenance of the different kinds of works and are provided with ample opportunity to acquire substantial hands-on experience, be this in terms of field-work or in the labs, in the innumerable restoration activities commissioned to the Academy itself.
Three Summer Art Restoration Courses held in Italian by instructors who have a good knowledge of English:
1) Painting Restoration: Collections of paintings and single paintings;
2) Wall Painting/Stucco Restoration: Wall painting and stucco restoration in some sites near Como;
3) Wood Restoration: Wooden crucifix, carved frames and painted wooden works. There are two options, each one of different length - a two week course or a three week course. Courses foresee 40 hours a week and both cover all the relevant theory. The theoretical subjects include Analysis of the Cultural Assetto be restored, Restoration Chemistry and the Practical Exercises in a suitable Restoration Lab. The three-week course offers an opportunity to do more restoration practice. At the end of the courses, students will be given an certificate of attendance (5 University Credits).
We also offer a four-year degree course in Painting Restoration.
Listing Spot for Photography Summer School in Milan
Courses / Programs
Study photography in Italy this summer. Located in the heart of Milan, a leading photography school that provides quality summer photography courses to students from around the world.
Our two-week summer session "Photography and Fashion" is taught entirely in English.
It aims to provide you with introductory technical photography skills and knowledge of fashion photography. You will gain a well-rounded understanding of the role of the fashion photographer within the industry, as well as an insight into the business of fashion.
Located in the heart of the historic city of Florence, The Florence Art Studio provides intensive art programs taught in English to international students from around the world. We offer customized courses that aim to teach the fundamentals of drawing and painting from life.
Choose to study for 1, 2, 3, or 4 weeks or longer.
Our programs can be divided into six discrete and sequentially progressive modules, each of which can be studied from one week to one month or longer. Alternatively, each module can be taken as a stand-alone course.
The majority of our students are adult professionals of all backgrounds and levels - from complete beginner to advanced - who are passionate about Florence, Renaissance, Painting and Drawing.
Students work within a structured environment, under the guidance of an instructor who personally monitors their progress and development for three hours a day, and the remaining time is structured with other activity.
The Studio is situated on Via Ghibellina, only a few steps from the main historic and artistic places of interest in the center of the city.
Located in the heart of Florence, Italy, Web Technology Academy (WTA) is a fast-paced, 4-week study-abroad summer program designed to help students learn the art of eCommerce. All classes are taught in English. WTA offers three main course topics over four intensive weeks; Choosing products and services to sell online, Build your own e-commerce business from start to finish, and Advertising your website and making money online.
At Web Tech Bootcamp, we believe students learn better when they have real world projects and a limited amount of time to complete them. At the end of four weeks, hard-working students will have the knowledge to take the first step toward financial independence through their own eCommerce business.
Topics / modules include:
- Selling on Ebay
- Importing and exporting products
- Inventing and manufacturing your own products
- Social Media for the web
- Internet marketing techniques
- Photo and video production techniques
- Graphics design
- Creating Viral Video Marketing Campaigns
- Crowd Funding
Koiné - Italian Language Centre in Rome provides an Italian language summer school on the beach in Rossano, a beautiful town of Calabria, a region in Southern Italy, south of Naples. We provide transfer from Lamezia Terme Airport (also in the Calabria region) to Rossano.
The summer / vacation program includes 2-weeks of intensive Italian classes and visits around the historical centre of the Bizantine Rossano, the Corigliano’s castle and the Sibari’s escavation. During this time, you can enjoy popular local feasts, the typical food, the popular music and local good wine.
Our teaching methods are based on a communicative and humanistic-affective approach to allow our students to learn a foreign language. Students actively practice the four fundamental functions of language: listening, speaking, reading and writing.
Our Italian language tutors are DITALS educated at University for Foreigners of Siena and members of APIDIS (Italian Teachers for Foreigners Professional Association) with significant teaching experience. Their work is based on the passion and love for their own language and culture.
• Founded in 1997, Language and Music for Life offers International Summer Music and Languages Courses in Europe for music students and professionals.
• Join us in Florence, Italy in 2021 for an exciting and prestigious Musical Summer Course with optional language programs for adults & teenagers aged 18+ (unless agreed with LMFL).
• Our classical music & jazz program and voice tuition is aimed at students and professionals who are highly motivated musicians with advanced levels of musical knowledge.
• Taught by internationally renowned professors, mostly at master class level, the LMFL program includes instrumental and voice tuition, master classes, chamber music, composition, music theory, choir, & orchestra conducting classes.
• Private music lessons / one on one tuition is available for many subjects / instruments.
• We also offer music tuition for already-constituted chamber music groups.
• All students must be at advanced level in at least one discipline, other choices can be at lower level. Rentals are available for cello, harp, and guitar.
• Quality classes in French, Spanish, Italian & English, taught by native speakers.
Review: "LMFL is a musical experience any musician should go through, whether amateur or professional.
As a student you are challenged in all fronts, from the personal front to the collective one, where not only must you play your instrument or compose with the best of your skills, but also manage to work as a team to accomplish excellence."
Design summer programs by Nuova Accademia Di Belle Arti Milano - NABA
Courses / Programs
NABA (New Academy of Fine Arts), located in Milan, Italy, offers a wide choice of short summer courses at both introductory and intermediate levels in the fields of Fashion Design, Interior Design, Graphic Design, Fashion Styling among many others. Each course is two weeks long and students can combine an introductory course followed by an intermediate course for a total of four weeks study. All courses are taught in English.
The Summer Programs propose a wide and updated synthesis of NABA know-how, giving a view of the most significant trends of the market, of industrial creation processes, of artistic and social expression, of Design, Fashion, Graphic and Communication, together with the opportunity to experiment with a topical project theme, under the guidance of renowned professionals and in cooperation with big companies.
We offer two - four week summer courses in the fields of Interior Design; Product Design; Graphic Design; Fashion Design; Fashion Marketing; Fashion Styling; Fashion Accessories; Landscape architecture among others.
U.S. university students can register for NABA courses through West Virginia University's Office of International Programs and Office of Extended Learning and will be awarded WVU credits on some programs which may at the option of their home institutions be transferred.