Summer School in Como Italy: The "Aldo Galli" Academy of Fine Arts is a private institution in Como, located less than an hour from Milan in the north of Italy. It is legally accredited by AFAM (Alta Formazione Artistica e Musicale), the Higher Education System for Art and Music, part of the university sector answering to MIUR, the Italian Ministry for Education, University and Research. "Aldo Galli" Academy is acknowledged as a high-profile art training institute offering courses in painting restoration on all sorts of material - canvas, tables, frescos, stuccos and stone - and enjoys an excellent reputation both on a national and international level. Students are taught the methodological approaches and skills required for the recovery and maintenance of the different kinds of works and are provided with ample opportunity to acquire substantial hands-on experience, be this in terms of field-work or in the labs, in the innumerable restoration activities commissioned to the Academy itself.
Three Summer Art Restoration Courses held in Italian by instructors who have a good knowledge of English: 1) Painting Restoration: collections of paintings and single paintings; 2) Wall Painting/Stucco Restoration: wall painting and stucco restoration in some sites near Como; 3) Wood Restoration: wooden crucifix, carved frames and painted wooden works. There are two options, each one of different length: two-week course or a three-week course.
Also a four-year degree course in Painting Restoration.
Listing Spot for Photography Summer School in Milan
Courses / Programs
Study photography in Italy this summer. Located in the heart of Milan, a leading photography school that provides quality summer photography courses to students from around the world.
Our two-week summer session "Photography and Fashion" is taught entirely in English.
It aims to provide you with introductory technical photography skills and knowledge of fashion photography. You will gain a well-rounded understanding of the role of the fashion photographer within the industry, as well as an insight into the business of fashion.
• Located in the heart of Florence, Accademia Riaci provides summer art courses and culinary arts programs to students from around the world.
• One of the leading art and design academies in Italy, we offer intensive summer programs in fashion, painting & drawing, graphic design, interior design, jewelry making, ceramics, and glass art among many others.
• Our summer art, craft and design programs are taught in English or Italian or Spanish. You can choose to study for 2 weeks, 4 weeks, 6 weeks, 8 weeks, or 12 weeks.
• You can combine different courses. Private lessons are also available.
• Our courses are all intensive with double lesson hours, allowing you to benefit from a thorough learning experience.
• Students of all levels of experience are welcome to attend - from beginners to experienced, professional artists.
• Students completing our summer art program will work directly with distinguished Florentine artists in studio.
• The academy's faculty are top artists of each field, united by the mission of inspiring next generation artists with unique tradition & artistic knowledge.
• The student-teacher ratio is kept small to maintain the school's policy that values each students' originality and learning styles.
• You receive tailored, hands-on instruction and extensive career development. If you attend for 2 weeks or more, you may have the opportunity to earn college credit.
• We also organize cultural excursions and art visits so you get to experience the beauty of Florence.
Intensive Summer Art, Craft & Design Courses Study for 2 / 4 / 6 / 8 / 12 weeks
• Art Management
• Jewelry Making
• Jewelry Design
• Shoe Making
• Shoe Design
• Bag Making
• Bag Design
• Painting & Drawing
• Art History
• Interior Design
• Product Design
• Fashion Design
• Fashion Business
• Textile Design
• Graphic Design
• Glass Art
• Restoration of Paintings
• Italian Home Cooking
• Italian Language
• Enjoy Italy Course
• English Language
You can combine different courses. Private lessons and intensive courses are also available.
• John Cabot University (JCU) is an American institution of higher education in Rome, Italy offering summer study abroad programs to college students from the US and over 60 other countries worldwide.
• Our mission is to provide an educational experience that is both firmly rooted in the American tradition of the liberal arts and solidly international in orientation.
• JCU’s summer study abroad program is the premier and most affordable study abroad experience in Rome. There are two summer sessions available, please contact us for information on the exact dates.
• Students can choose from a fascinating range of three-credit courses that will allow you to grow intellectually under the guidance of first-rate international professors who bring the sites, sounds, and culture of Rome into their teaching.
• In addition to courses in Art History and Studio Art, JCU also offers courses in Business Administration, History & Humanities, English Language & Literature, Political & Social Science, and more. Credits from JCU easily transfer, allowing you to stay on track for graduation.
Categories include: • Art History & Studio Art
• Business Administration
• Business, Management, and Marketing
• English Language & Literature
• History & Humanities
• Italian Language and Cultural Studies:
• Mathematics, Natural Science & Computer Science
• Modern Languages & Literature
• Philosophy and Religion
• Political & Social Sciences...
• Study fashion in Milan this summer with Accademia del Lusso! Conveniently situated in the heart of Milan's fashion district, Accademia del Lusso is a leading provider of year-round and summer fashion-related courses. Subjects include Fashion Styling, Fashion Design, and Visual Merchandising.
• We welcome students from around the world to participate in our 6-week courses. You can choose to study in English or Italian. Class sizes are limited to a maximum of 12 students to ensure that everyone gets the individual attention they need.
• Our 4-week fashion courses are designed for those who already work in the fashion industry, and wish to get advanced, specialist training in a specific area. Our courses aim to develop their skills and enhance their professional profile so that they can progress in their career.
Design summer programs by Nuova Accademia Di Belle Arti Milano - NABA
Courses / Programs
NABA (New Academy of Fine Arts), located in Milan, Italy, offers a wide choice of short summer courses at both introductory and intermediate levels in the fields of Fashion Design, Interior Design, Graphic Design, Fashion Styling among many others. Each course is two weeks long and students can combine an introductory course followed by an intermediate course for a total of four weeks study. All courses are taught in English.
The Summer Programs propose a wide and updated synthesis of NABA know-how, giving a view of the most significant trends of the market, of industrial creation processes, of artistic and social expression, of Design, Fashion, Graphic and Communication, together with the opportunity to experiment with a topical project theme, under the guidance of renowned professionals and in cooperation with big companies.
We offer two - four week summer courses in the fields of Interior Design; Product Design; Graphic Design; Fashion Design; Fashion Marketing; Fashion Styling; Fashion Accessories; Landscape architecture among others.
U.S. university students can register for NABA courses through West Virginia University's Office of International Programs and Office of Extended Learning and will be awarded WVU credits on some programs which may at the option of their home institutions be transferred.
Located in the heart of Florence, Italy, Web Technology Academy (WTA) is a fast-paced, 4-week study-abroad summer program designed to help students learn the art of eCommerce. All classes are taught in English. WTA offers three main course topics over four intensive weeks; Choosing products and services to sell online, Build your own e-commerce business from start to finish, and Advertising your website and making money online.
At Web Tech Bootcamp, we believe students learn better when they have real world projects and a limited amount of time to complete them. At the end of four weeks, hard-working students will have the knowledge to take the first step toward financial independence through their own eCommerce business.
Topics / modules include:
- Selling on Ebay
- Importing and exporting products
- Inventing and manufacturing your own products
- Social Media for the web
- Internet marketing techniques
- Photo and video production techniques
- Graphics design
- Creating Viral Video Marketing Campaigns
- Crowd Funding