Summer art & design schools in Italy: Fashion summer study abroad programs in Florence in 2019. Study fashion design program, interior design, summer classes in photography taught in English language for international students, Americans, Canadians, UK citizens. Short art courses in Europe, intensive summer art programs abroad in Milan, Italy.
Florence Design School: Come to Florence in 2018, and experience an intensive summer course with popular art & design-based themes including Photography, Interior Design, and Visual Arts Drawing & Painting. Situated just 5 minutes from the city center, Florence Design School is an Italian design, artistic and creative arts school that provides summer courses taught in English to students from around the world.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Our lessons are taken inside and outside of the institute, with visits to companies, factories, institutions, studios and museums of Florence.
Intensive Summer Art & Design Courses: Taught in English. Subjects include:
Link Campus University offers a range of study tours, open to foreign and Italian students of all ages. What’s a study tour? With us you can study and live an unforgettable holiday, immersed in unique locations for their beauty, history and magic. Enjoy the privilege of choosing a complete study tour. Something unique, like you. The summer courses organised are held from June to September in the following locations: Roma, Città della Pieve(Umbria), Montescaglioso (Basilicata).
The academic lectures are held in the morning. The afternoons are free or dedicated to practical activities and excursions in which the subjects are analysed from “hands-on” point of view. The courses have a duration of 3 days up to a maximum of 2 weeks. In some cases - as specified in the course credits are awarded, subject to the ECTS (European Credit Transfer Scheme).
• Enhance your knowledge and understanding of authentic Italian food with a summer cooking course in Florence, the culinary heart of Tuscany!
• Conveniently situated in the city center, Florence Culinary Arts School (FCAS) provides year-round and summer Italian cooking courses to international chefs, tourists and beginners from around the world.
• Our summer course has 2, 4, 6, 8 and 12-week study options with students staying in local Florentine apartments.
• What better place to learn about food than Florence - the Italian capital of Fine Arts! The city is well known worldwide for its artistic heritage, but is also prominent in the field of gastronomy.
Based in the historic Colosseum area of Rome, Kappa Language School provides basic beginner to advanced level Italian language courses to students and professionals from around the world.
We offer summer Italian courses, a specialized spring program, year-round general Italian courses, intensive courses, PLIDA Italian language certification classes, private Italian lessons. A Homestay option with an Italian family is also available as part of your studies.
Kappa is a member of the Dante Alighieri Society network, and was created to promote Italian language and culture among international students, expats and professionals in Rome. In addition to our language courses, we also arrange cultural events and guided tours of the city.
Kappa Language School is a Certified Learning Center of Dante Alighieri, meeting quality standards in teaching Italian as a foreign language, recognized by Ministry of Foreign Affairs and authorized to issue certificates and host exam sessions.
Basic Beginner to Advanced Italian Language Courses:
- Summer Italian courses
- General / Regular Italian course (A1-B2 level)
- Intensive Italian course
- Super-intensive Italian classes
- Advanced Italian courses (3-months)
- One-on-One / Private tutoring
- "Spring Break" course
- PLIDA (Dante Alighieri Italian Language Project) Certificate Course (exam preparation)
- Combine your course with a Homestay with an Italian family
• Study fashion in Milan this summer with Accademia del Lusso! Conveniently situated in the heart of Milan's fashion district, Accademia del Lusso is a leading provider of year-round and summer fashion-related courses. Subjects include Fashion Styling, Fashion Design, and Visual Merchandising.
• We welcome students from around the world to participate in our 6-week courses. You can choose to study in English or Italian. Class sizes are limited to a maximum of 12 students to ensure that everyone gets the individual attention they need.
• Our 4-week fashion courses are designed for those who already work in the fashion industry, and wish to get advanced, specialist training in a specific area. Our courses aim to develop their skills and enhance their professional profile so that they can progress in their career.
Sarteano Chamber Choral Workshop - Young Adult/teen Division
Courses / Programs
Sarteano Chamber Choral Workshop - Young Adult/Teen Division, is a summer workshop in Italy designed for the singer, conductor or music educator who loves singing and working in a chamber choral setting. We are an intensive music workshop. All of our tutors teach at the University level. The workshop is located in Sarteano, a picturesque hill town in the Siena province of Tuscany, dotted with palazzi and overlooked by a medieval castle. The workshop and final concert will be held in the centro storico (historic center), a pedestrian area of small winding streets, quaint homes, lovely stores, and fine restaurants. With its magical Renaissance ambiance, Sarteano is the perfect place to come to sing chamber choral music. You will be part of a twenty-six to twenty-eight voice group that will perform a capella choral music from madrigals to the twentieth century. Experience the joy of creating music on the highest level, working with other committed and talented young musicians, and learning the inner workings and dynamics of intensive chamber ensemble performance.
Study photography in Italy this summer with Istituto Italiano di Fotografia (IIF)! Located in the heart of Milan, IIF is a leading photography school that provides quality summer photography courses to students from around the world.
Our two-week summer session "Photography and Fashion" is taught entirely in English.
Offered in collaboration with Istituto di Moda Burgo Fashion Institute, this unique course combines the key concepts of both fashion and photography.
It aims to provide you with introductory technical photography skills and knowledge of fashion photography. You will gain a well-rounded understanding of the role of the fashion photographer within the industry, as well as an insight into the business of fashion.
With more than 20 years of experience in providing comprehensive photography training, IIF is dedicated to helping each of our students to develop their own personal style that captures reality and conveys meaning.
We keep our class sizes small to ensure that you get the individual attention you need.
Student Testimonial: "Great course and in-depth immersion in the fashion world. Offers different views of the fashion photography world: model agencies, fashion magazines, fashion stylists, make up artists, fashion marketing, show rooms, etc. There are also interesting practical sessions." - Igor, Italy