Summer art & design schools in Italy: Fashion summer study abroad programs in Florence in 2021. Study fashion design program, interior design, summer classes in photography taught in English language for international students, Americans, Canadians, UK citizens. Short art courses in Europe, intensive summer art programs abroad in Milan, Italy.
Florence Design School: Come to Florence in 2018, and experience an intensive summer course with popular art & design-based themes including Photography, Interior Design, and Visual Arts Drawing & Painting. Situated just 5 minutes from the city center, Florence Design School is an Italian design, artistic and creative arts school that provides summer courses taught in English to students from around the world.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Our lessons are taken inside and outside of the institute, with visits to companies, factories, institutions, studios and museums of Florence.
Intensive Summer Art & Design Courses: Taught in English. Subjects include:
Located in the heart of the historic city of Florence, The Florence Art Studio provides intensive art programs taught in English to international students from around the world. We offer customized courses that aim to teach the fundamentals of drawing and painting from life.
Choose to study for 1, 2, 3, or 4 weeks or longer.
Our programs can be divided into six discrete and sequentially progressive modules, each of which can be studied from one week to one month or longer. Alternatively, each module can be taken as a stand-alone course.
The majority of our students are adult professionals of all backgrounds and levels - from complete beginner to advanced - who are passionate about Florence, Renaissance, Painting and Drawing.
Students work within a structured environment, under the guidance of an instructor who personally monitors their progress and development for three hours a day, and the remaining time is structured with other activity.
The Studio is situated on Via Ghibellina, only a few steps from the main historic and artistic places of interest in the center of the city.
• John Cabot University (JCU) is an American institution of higher education in Rome, Italy offering summer study abroad programs to college students from the US and over 60 other countries worldwide.
• Our mission is to provide an educational experience that is both firmly rooted in the American tradition of the liberal arts and solidly international in orientation.
• JCU’s summer study abroad program is the premier and most affordable study abroad experience in Rome. There are two summer sessions available, please contact us for information on the exact dates.
• Students can choose from a fascinating range of three-credit courses that will allow you to grow intellectually under the guidance of first-rate international professors who bring the sites, sounds, and culture of Rome into their teaching.
• In addition to courses in Art History and Studio Art, JCU also offers courses in Business Administration, History & Humanities, English Language & Literature, Political & Social Science, and more. Credits from JCU easily transfer, allowing you to stay on track for graduation.
Categories include: • Art History & Studio Art
• Business Administration
• Business, Management, and Marketing
• English Language & Literature
• History & Humanities
• Italian Language and Cultural Studies:
• Mathematics, Natural Science & Computer Science
• Modern Languages & Literature
• Philosophy and Religion
• Political & Social Sciences...
• Study fashion in Milan this summer with Accademia del Lusso! Conveniently situated in the heart of Milan's fashion district, Accademia del Lusso is a leading provider of year-round and summer fashion-related courses. Subjects include Fashion Styling, Fashion Design, and Visual Merchandising.
• We welcome students from around the world to participate in our 6-week courses. You can choose to study in English or Italian. Class sizes are limited to a maximum of 12 students to ensure that everyone gets the individual attention they need.
• Our 4-week fashion courses are designed for those who already work in the fashion industry, and wish to get advanced, specialist training in a specific area. Our courses aim to develop their skills and enhance their professional profile so that they can progress in their career.
The International Summer Academy for Fine Arts and Media in Venice is a combination of academic studies and an open academy. The courses are offered for students of universities as well as for applicants without training in art.
In this way, it combines advanced level with open accessibility. Courses take place parallel to the Venice Biennales, which also influence the program. The uniqueness of the summer academy in Venice is the concept of small, specialized classes with the possibility to combine them. All courses include a training module for beginners providing techniques and skills with most recent didactic methods.
The fact that the art studios, the accommodation and the meals are all located in the same building or nearby, contributes to a unique working environment at the Summer Academy.
Courses can be booked by weeks as well, but a far better profit is experienced when at least two or three weeks in continuity gives you the chance to apply and practice what you have learned. This is the best way to fully enjoy your art work. At the end of every week a curated show summarizes the work of all art-classes.
art classes offered from June, 24 - July, 15 2018:
Architecture | Bertan & Los | 18.6-1.7.
Sculpture | Andrzej Wełmiński | 24.6-8.7.
Painting I | Wolf Werdigier | 24.6.-15.7.
Painting II | Attila Szűcs | 24.6.-8.7.
Painting III | Virginie Bailly | 8.-15.7.
Choral Singing | Justine Rapaccioli | 24.6.-1.7.
Photography I | Ute Lindner | 24.6.-1.7.
Photography II | Atul Dodiya | 1.-15.7.
New Media | Natan Sinigaglia | 8.-15.7.
Art & Performance | Jay Pather | 8.-15.7.
Creative Writing | Petra Ganglbauer | 1.-8.7.
Artist’s Career | Michael Schultz | 8.-15.7.
European Cultural Academy - Contemporary Art, Architecture & Design Courses
Courses / Programs
• Come to Venice, Italy, and become immersed in art and design with 1, 2 or 3-week courses from the European Cultural Academy (ECA).
• Based in the heart of Venice, ECA provides in-depth and insightful art, architecture and design programs (taught in English) to students of all backgrounds from around the globe.
• Taught by experienced faculty, artists, designers, curators, architects and scholars, our summer, fall, and spring art courses can inspire you to navigate through a very competitive industry.
• Whether your are an architect, designer, curator or art lover, student or professional, European Cultural Academy has a program for you.
• Students will be awarded an European Cultural Academy Certificate in their chosen course upon satisfactory completion of the course. This will be presented in a graduation ceremony on the final evening of the course.
Student Testimonials: "The course gave me sense of validation and calm regarding the direction of my career and personal path through the world of art and culture." - Jocelyn
"Professionals shared the secrets of the trade in an personal setting and we were challenged to try ourselves in a group exercise. The program also includes a visit to the Biennale, which makes the week intense, but also fun and very rewarding." - Hisham
Located in the heart of Florence, Italy, Web Technology Academy (WTA) is a fast-paced, 4-week study-abroad summer program designed to help students learn the art of eCommerce. All classes are taught in English. WTA offers three main course topics over four intensive weeks; Choosing products and services to sell online, Build your own e-commerce business from start to finish, and Advertising your website and making money online.
At Web Tech Bootcamp, we believe students learn better when they have real world projects and a limited amount of time to complete them. At the end of four weeks, hard-working students will have the knowledge to take the first step toward financial independence through their own eCommerce business.
Topics / modules include:
- Selling on Ebay
- Importing and exporting products
- Inventing and manufacturing your own products
- Social Media for the web
- Internet marketing techniques
- Photo and video production techniques
- Graphics design
- Creating Viral Video Marketing Campaigns
- Crowd Funding