Summer School in Como Italy: The "Aldo Galli" Academy of Fine Arts is acknowledged as a high-profile art training institute offering courses in painting restoration on all sorts of material - canvas, tables, frescos, stuccos and stone - and enjoys an excellent reputation both on a national and international level. It is legally accredited by AFAM (Alta Formazione Artistica e Musicale), the Higher Education System for Art and Music, part of the university sector answering to MIUR, the Italian Ministry for Education, University and Research. Students are taught the methodological approaches and skills required for the recovery and maintenance of the different kinds of works and are provided with ample opportunity to acquire substantial hands-on experience, be this in terms of field-work or in the labs, in the innumerable restoration activities commissioned to the Academy itself. The "Aldo Galli" Academy of Fine Arts is located in Como, less than an hour from Milan in the north of Italy.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Summer Art Restoration Courses:
Three Summer Art Restoration Courses held in Italian by instructors who have a good knowledge of English:
- Wood Restoration: wooden crucifix, carved frames and painted wooden works
- Painting Restoration: collections of paintings and single paintings
- Wall Painting/Stucco Restoration: wall painting and stucco restoration in some sites near Como
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Koiné - Italian Language Centre in Rome provides an Italian language summer school on the beach in Rossano, a beautiful town of Calabria, a region in Southern Italy, south of Naples. We provide transfer from Lamezia Terme Airport (also in the Calabria region) to Rossano.
The summer / vacation program includes 2-weeks of intensive Italian classes and visits around the historical centre of the Bizantine Rossano, the Corigliano’s castle and the Sibari’s escavation. During this time, you can enjoy popular local feasts, the typical food, the popular music and local good wine.
Our teaching methods are based on a communicative and humanistic-affective approach to allow our students to learn a foreign language. Students actively practice the four fundamental functions of language: listening, speaking, reading and writing.
Our Italian language tutors are DITALS educated at University for Foreigners of Siena and members of APIDIS (Italian Teachers for Foreigners Professional Association) with significant teaching experience. Their work is based on the passion and love for their own language and culture.
Summer Study Abroad Programs: - Fashion, Design & Patternmaking Courses - Duration: 2-4 weeks (50 hours or 100 hours + a 4-hour seminar)
- 3 Levels of Study available: Basic, Advanced or Professional
- Private / One-on-one instruction
- Taught in English or Italian language
• Study fashion or design in Milan this summer with Istituto di Moda Burgo, an accredited fashion school in Italy founded in 1961, and an international leader in fashion education.
• We offer academic year and summer study abroad programs for local & international students in the heart of Milan - taught in English or Italian language.
• Istituto di Moda Burgo offers the opportunity to acquire or improve your technical, artistic and professional skills in these in-demand career fields globally.
• Receive intensive, one-on-one tutoring through our short 2 or 4-week summer courses customized to your individual learning style & level.
• Receive an Istituto di Moda Burgo Certificate on completion of your course.
"The summer course helped me to perfect & learn new skills in creating rafting swimwear. The teachers are very helpful and help you achieve your personal learning objectives. The course is fast-paced which is great for those who like to be kept busy."
- Castaneda, California, USA
"The summer program is very comprehensive and I has been able to learn it in a short time. The teacher was very efficient, always available & her explanations were very clear. I'm glad I attended this school."
- Gong, China
Based in the historic Colosseum area of Rome, Kappa Language School provides basic beginner to advanced level Italian language courses to students and professionals from around the world.
We offer summer Italian courses, a specialized spring program, year-round general Italian courses, intensive courses, PLIDA Italian language certification classes, private Italian lessons. A Homestay option with an Italian family is also available as part of your studies.
Kappa is a member of the Dante Alighieri Society network, and was created to promote Italian language and culture among international students, expats and professionals in Rome. In addition to our language courses, we also arrange cultural events and guided tours of the city.
Kappa Language School is a Certified Learning Center of Dante Alighieri, meeting quality standards in teaching Italian as a foreign language, recognized by Ministry of Foreign Affairs and authorized to issue certificates and host exam sessions.
Basic Beginner to Advanced Italian Language Courses:
- Summer Italian courses
- General / Regular Italian course (A1-B2 level)
- Intensive Italian course
- Super-intensive Italian classes
- Advanced Italian courses (3-months)
- One-on-One / Private tutoring
- "Spring Break" course
- PLIDA (Dante Alighieri Italian Language Project) Certificate Course (exam preparation)
- Combine your course with a Homestay with an Italian family
• Based in the heart of Tuscany, three miles outside the medieval town of Certaldo, Organic Tuscany Cooking School offers specialized cooking weeks in a magnificent 19th century villa.
• Our classes are “from farm to table”: taking the participants to see where the fresh, local, organic food we buy is grown and using it to cook traditional Tuscan and Italian recipes: fresh pastas, hearty soups, tasty salads, the perfect risotto and delectable desserts. The programs also includes wine-tasting and walking tours with official guides in Florence and Siena.
• Some of the cooking courses are vegetarian, and others can be vegetarian friendly. Free with the course is an e-book with over 60 recipes and photos of the dishes you learned during the week and many others reflecting the Tuscan seasons.
• Accommodation will be in a magnificent 19th century villa, where the cooking classes will also take place.
Haute Future Fashion Academy (HFFA) - Summer Courses
Courses / Programs
• Conveniently located in the heart of Milan, Haute Future Fashion Academy (HFFA) provides a range of high-level fashion programs, including short summer courses in design, fashion, communication and marketing.
• Our summer courses are three weeks long and are available to students from around the world. Classes are held in Italian with simultaneous translation into English.
• The summer courses offered by HFFA provide an ideal opportunity for anyone interested in a career in the Fashion and Design fields.
• The courses on offer during the summer period give you the opportunity to have a unique experience in one of the most dynamic cities of Europe and spend a summer in Milan based on creativity.
Located in the heart of Florence, Italy, Web Technology Academy (WTA) is a fast-paced, 4-week study-abroad summer program designed to help students learn the art of eCommerce. All classes are taught in English. WTA offers three main course topics over four intensive weeks; Choosing products and services to sell online, Build your own e-commerce business from start to finish, and Advertising your website and making money online.
At Web Tech Bootcamp, we believe students learn better when they have real world projects and a limited amount of time to complete them. At the end of four weeks, hard-working students will have the knowledge to take the first step toward financial independence through their own eCommerce business.
Topics / modules include:
- Selling on Ebay
- Importing and exporting products
- Inventing and manufacturing your own products
- Social Media for the web
- Internet marketing techniques
- Photo and video production techniques
- Graphics design
- Creating Viral Video Marketing Campaigns
- Crowd Funding