Find summer computer camps in Ontario: Computer programming camp in Toronto for kids & teens. Video game design programs in Ottawa ON for elementary school, middle & high school students, learn to use Java, Visual Basic..
Real Programming 4 Kids, Toronto & throughout Ontario: Real Programming 4 Kids (RP4K) aims to teach computer programming to kids and teens (ages 7-17) of all skill levels in a rich and challenging learning environment. Offering year-round computer programming classes and summer camps in Toronto, Ottawa, London, Oakville, Oshawa, Waterloo, Etobicoke, and Richmond Hill, your child can learn video game programming with the same tools the pros use!
If you are searching for a quality computer camp in the Metro Vancouver area, Byte Camp may have the ideal solution for you! We provide a range of video game design, 3D animation, and movie production camps for kids and teens (ages 9-12 and 11-14) in Vancouver, Surrey, Richmond, Coquitlam / New Westminster / Burnaby area. In addition, we offer our summer tech camps on Vancouver Island, and in Calgary AB.
Byte Camp is the busiest Tech Camp provider in Western Canada! We are a non-profit organization that is devoted to inspiring new Creative Technology skills in youth...and having fun at the same time!
- Animation3- Intro to Animation
- Lights! Computer! Action!
- 2D Animation on Tablet
- Claymation Movie Production
- Music and Video Production
- 2D Video Game Design
- 2D Video Game Design - Level 2
- 3D Animation
- 3D Animation - Level 2
- 3D Video Game Design
Camp of Champions, located in Whistler (2 hours north of Vancouver), BC, Canada, is the only English Language (ESL) School in the world where you can learn to snowboard, ski and mountain bike. We offer our programs to students from 12 to 18 years of age. Ride the internationally famous Camp of Champions snowpark – the best summer snowpark in the world, and The Whistler Bike Park - the best bike park in the world and by night attend English class. Making friends while doing the sport you love is the fastest way to learn any language. Your day is spent on snow or dirt, with English speaking friends and coaches, followed by 2 hours of classroom study.
Ski, Bike and Snowboard Summer Camp with ESL:
- Mountain Bike coaching
- Skiing classes
- Snowboarding lessons
- 2 hours of classroom ESL study
- A low coach to camper ratio
- One-on-One coaching
- Free after ride activities
• Study English in the cosmopolitan Canadian city of Vancouver this summer!
• NSL Mondial provides quality English language summer camps to children, teens and young adults from Canada, the U.S. and worldwide.
• We offer a 3-week 'English Adventure' camp for 13-21 year olds, and a 1-6 week Vancouver City English camp for 7-17 year olds.
• Our school in Vancouver provides a unique opportunity to learn English in a spectacular natural setting of mountains, coastline and a thriving and vibrant city of natural splendour.
• We encourage students to speak English not only in the classroom, but also during the recreational activities, on the bus, in the apartments, while walking to the cafeteria, during their free time and any place where there are other students.
• We also offer English language courses in the following Canadian cities: Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Ottawa, Whistler, Winnipeg (adults only), and Halifax (adults only).
Soroban helps build self-confidence and strengthens children’s ability to think critically and creatively. Children start as early as Kindergarten. The Soroban method helps one easily understand number concepts and is a comprehensive system for embracing concepts and high achievement in mathematics.
The use of the Soroban abacus uses a left to right calculation method, which makes quick estimation and rounding off possible. It improves the understanding of compounded numbers (the Soroban uses supplementary numbers for 5 and 10). The Soroban visually shows the concepts of decimal places and the progression of units by tens. The Soroban develops not only greater mental capacity, but mental calculation, which is the ultimate resource.
Japanese children proficient in the Soroban (Japanese parents often send their children to Soroban tutors for training) can eventually visualize the Soroban in their minds and do high level arithmetic without the aid of any calculating tool. The Soroban instantly accomplishes addition and subtraction when you placed the numbers on the abacus.
Quest Language Studies is an independently-owned and operated international language school located in downtown Toronto in Ontario, Canada. We are a 2 minute walk from Bay subway. We provide a wide range of English language courses to students from around the world, including summer and winter youth programs for juniors / teenagers ages 13 -19 years.
Quest Language Studies, an award winning school was established in 1997, and are are fully accredited by Languages Canada and a member of Quality English. We provide small classes (approximately 7 to 9 students), professional instructors, a dynamic, communicative student centred teaching methodology, combined with up-to-date material and equipment help to ensure student success.
The Quest Summer Program provides students with a unique learning holiday experience by combining up to 4 weeks of ESL study with a variety of quality recreational activities. The program's goal goes beyond teaching English to include the expansion of horizons, the learning of new skills and the making of new friends. Every student, we hope, will leave with an experience to last a lifetime.
• Edu-inter is a Summer French Language School in Quebec City offering summer French immersion programs for children & teenagers (ages 10-17) and adults (16+).
• Quebec City is the only major city in Canada that offers a 100% French-speaking environment, making it the ideal location for learning and practicing French.
• 2018 will be the 13th year of our French Summer School for Teenagers. As the cradle of francophone culture in the Americas, summer in Quebec City offers an unparalleled program of festivals, fun activities and experiences, all in a city renowned for its safe environment.
• The summer school is located on the campus of Collège Mérici, in downtown Quebec City, a short 15 minute walk from Old Quebec.
• The campus features exceptional facilities including a gymnasium, an aerobics room, a library, computer labs, an internet cafe, a cafeteria and a student lounge. The campus has ample green space for outdoor sports and recreation activities.
• Edu-inter also provides Winter French Camps for children and teens (ages 10-17), as well as summer French immersion programs for adults.
Student Reviews: "This experience has been life charging for me. The people in Quebec are so accommodating and kind. Merci Edu-inter!" - Carol, USA
"I would definitely recommend this program to anyone willing to improve their French over the summer!"
- Philippa, USA
Summer French Programs: For Children & Teenagers (ages 10-17)
• French & Circus
• French & Cooking
• French & Dance
• French & Dramatic Arts
• French & Hockey
• French & Horse Riding
• French & Multi-activities
• French & Music
• French & Soccer
• French & Tennis
Winter French Camps: For Children & Teenagers (ages 10-17)
• French & Multi-activity camp
• French & Ski camp
• French & Snowboard camp
We also offer summer French immersion programs for adults.