Centauri Summer Arts Camp: Centauri Arts Camp is based at a residential school in the Niagara Region of Ontario, Canada. The central camp area is approximately 30 acres set among 165 acres of woodland and meadow bordered by the picturesque Welland river.
Facilities include: Permanent stone and wood buildings include boys and girls dormitories, camp dining hall, workshop & rehearsal rooms, dance hall with sprung floor, visual arts studio and theatre studio.
• Surrounded and encouraged by native French speakers, your son, daughter or loved one can enjoy a wonderful French language immersion experience in the province of Quebec in summer 2019!
• NSL Mondial is a highly-experienced facilitator of intensive language camps for children and teenagers from Canada, the U.S., and around the world. Contact us today for information on the range of fun, educational French language and activities summer programs available in Quebec City.
• The capital of Canada's Quebec province, Quebec City truly is a beautiful city located at the mouth of the wonderful St. Lawrence Seaway, just 145 miles / 2.5 hours by car, bus or train north east of Montreal.
• As a UNESCO historical location and one of the oldest European-style cities in North America, this very charming, tourist-friendly summer holiday destination offers students a true French-speaking environment as well as rich Canadian history and culture, and magnificent architecture.
• Quebec City is easily reached by international students and families, and is served by Jean Lesage International Airport.
French Immersion Summer Camps in Quebec City: • Runs from June 10 to August 2 2019.
• For Juniors / High School Teens ages 10 to 17 years old.
Language Camp choices with Sports Activities:
1. French Immersion Multi-Activity Camp
2. French & Music Camp
3. French & Dance Camp
4. French & Circus Camp
5. French & Tennis Camp
6. French & Hockey Camp
7. French & Equestrian Camp
8. French & Soccer Camp
Accommodation: Nearby residence or homestay with a local host family.
Tickle Creek Theatre in Calgary, Alberta is offering a musical performance summer camp for children aged between 5 and 8 years old. Classes will involve learning songs, fun choreography and staging, while learning the art of making their performance stand out! Our summer camp will be held for three weeks in July. Admission to the camp is by audition only.
Trickle Creek Theatres' mission is to encourage, develop and inspire young performers to work on stage at their peak ability, through professional level training and performance opportunities.
NSL Camps - National School Language Camps, Ottawa
Courses / Programs
• Based in Ottawa, Canada's national capital, NSL Camps is one of Canada’s leading English language summer schools for juniors and high school students.
• We specialize in beginner to advanced level English summer camp programs for children and teenagers ages 8-19, as well as a Parent and Child Summer Camp Experience.
• With 1 to 6 week courses, students can choose our Summer Camp option (20 classes per week), or the Summer Immersion with Leadership course (30 lessons per week).
• Day camps and overnight options are available (homestay with local host family or in a residence organized by NSL).
• Held on the campus of Saint Paul University in Ottawa, our course options are fully staffed by highly-qualified instructors.
• With over 30 different nationalities attending each summer, our students have the unique and exciting opportunity to improve their English language skills while making lots of international friends.
• Accredited by Ontario Camps Association, NSL Camps’ English programs use a specialized curriculum based on a communicative approach.
• Through real-life situations, students quickly learn to speak English in a natural and progressive manner.
• NSL Camps also offer English programs for juniors & teenagers in Calgary, Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver, & Whistler.
Parent Testimonial: "Thank you for your excellent service and good English teaching method. My 3 children have participated for two summers and their school marks in English have increased by 20%.” Joanne
Located in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, ESLplus offers a summer ESL camp for kids. Our Summer English Fun Camp is one of our most attended programs, with kids coming to Canada from all over the world! Upon arrival to Canada, students will take a pre-camp English assessment test and will be assigned to their corresponding language levels. The curriculum follows a weekly theme, with all language lessons working around the assigned theme. New students can join the class beginning any Monday (Tuesday if Monday is a holiday) and finishing on any Friday. Not just English learning we also have sports, team games, group dynamics, karaoke singing, movie times, show n' tell and more! Field trips to Niagara Falls, CN Tower, Canada's Wonderland, and more! Parents or older siblings can join our Summer Adult ESL Classes.
Summer ESL Fun Camp for Kids Ages 6-18, subdivided into 3 age groups. Summer Adult ESL Classes. We also have available Homestay host families in Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, and other GTA areas.
Sol Schools Toronto offers high-quality, all-inclusive holiday study programs in Toronto, Canada for young learners. Our Children's Adventure Program (CAP) is designed for children ages 7-13 (inclusive) and our Teenage Adventure Program (TAP) is designed for teenagers ages 14-17 (inclusive). These residential summer programs combine English classes with fun excursions and social activities, which makes it the perfect choice for holiday students.
Students spend the mornings in an intensive English program with our dedicated and experienced team of teachers. In the afternoons, evenings and on weekends, students can participate in sightseeing excursions, educational outings and sports activities that are arranged and supervised by our energetic staff of activity counselors.
In our Junior Programs, students are encouraged to learn independent decision making and take part in life-skill development normally not offered to them in their regular school curriculum. The Summer Adventure Programs are an opportunity of a lifetime for students to learn English, gain valuable social skills and enrich their cultural understanding through interaction in a multicultural setting.
Summer English Courses in Toronto for Young Learners:
- Children's Adventure Program (CAP) for children ages 7-13
- Teenage Adventure Program (TAP) for teenagers ages 14-17
Both programs combine English classes with fun excursions and social activities. CAP students stay at the York University Glendon Campus and TAP students stay at the University of Toronto St. Michael's campus. Both campuses give students a true Canadian experience.
Also: Year-round customized ESL programs for young learners.
Camp of Champions, located in Whistler (2 hours north of Vancouver), BC, Canada, is the only English Language (ESL) School in the world where you can learn to snowboard, ski and mountain bike. We offer our programs to students from 12 to 18 years of age. Ride the internationally famous Camp of Champions snowpark – the best summer snowpark in the world, and The Whistler Bike Park - the best bike park in the world and by night attend English class. Making friends while doing the sport you love is the fastest way to learn any language. Your day is spent on snow or dirt, with English speaking friends and coaches, followed by 2 hours of classroom study.
Ski, Bike and Snowboard Summer Camp with ESL:
- Mountain Bike coaching
- Skiing classes
- Snowboarding lessons
- 2 hours of classroom ESL study
- A low coach to camper ratio
- One-on-One coaching
- Free after ride activities