ESL English Summer Schools: Summer Camp USA, Summer English Camp for adults, Homestay USA, Campamentos de verano en EEUU, Cursos de inglés verano Estados Unidos, Englisch Sommerschule in den Vereinigten Staaten
Penobscot Language School - Adult Summer English Immersion Program, Maine: Penobscot Language School is a nonprofit center located on the beautiful coast of Maine in the northeast corner of the United States. We provide language and cultural learning to the local and global communities through a three-prong approach taht comprehensively addresses the importance of understanding and participating in cultural diversity and includes: 1) weekly language classes and tutorials in several languages for all ages and all levels, 2) English Immersion programs, and 3) a rich variety of cultural events.
Penobscot Language School offers three 3-week English language immersions every July, August and September. The goal of the Summer English Program for adults is maximum English acquisition. Every session includes three hours of classroom instruction each weekday, 24/7 conversational immersion, outdoor activities, meals and homestay. Our courses are designed for international adults who have basic English skills and a serious interest in building confidence and fluency.
The special features of the English Immersion course are specifically directed to provide students with the results and benefits obtained by their active participation in all the activities that the course offers.
During your Penobscot Language School Summer English Immersion, you will experience:
• An intensive non-stop TOTAL English language immersion all day, every day • Useful conversational English taught by certified English language instructors • A mature and relaxed learning atmosphere • Many opportunities to practice asking questions and listening for the answers • The friendly community environment of our small, coastal New England town filled with art galleries, restaurants and shops • Americans with whom you can exchange culture, conversation, and interests • Shared meals with your fellow students and North American friends • The beautiful natural setting of the Maine coast • Afternoon activities from hiking and swimming to lounging and shopping • Most importantly, more confidence communicating in English
Every summer English immersion includes more than 25 hours of classroom instruction and activities each week. Each session is limited to 12 adult students, age 21 or older. The usual class size is 5 to 8 students. Students have extensive informal contact with teachers, volunteers, local business owners and the many friends of the Penobscot Language School community.
Using the Tools of Creative Writing, Memoir, Art, Photography, Storytelling and Mindfulness.
We teach from the point of view that people are by nature creative and that creativity, like DNA, is unique to each individual. We believe that in the right atmosphere and with the right tools anyone can tap into the creative stream that runs through us all.
To help you access and develop your creativity, we have developed a progression of exercises and techniques that explore sense perceptions, free-form writing and drawing, associative thinking, mapmaking, constructive daydreaming, memory, collage, and photography.
The only requirements for attending our workshops are curiosity and a desire to explore the creative spirit inherent to us all.
Florence: March 10-14
Lisbon: March 20-24
New York: April 27-30
New York: May 31-June 3
Verona: June 11-15
Crete: June 20-24
Barcelona: June 30-Jul 4
Prague: July 9-13
New York: July 27-30
New York: October 5-8
• Enroll your teen in an intensive and interactive English language camp in Austin this summer or winter 2019!
• Conveniently located in the West Campus area, close to Downtown Austin TX, HOFT Institute provides a summer ESL language program for teens ages 14+ from around the globe. (Students who are younger than 16 must have a parent or guardian with them in the United States.)
• The camp covers all language skills - listening, speaking, reading & writing with a strong focus on grammar.
• The camp also features fun activities combined with English language tutoring for beginner to advanced level students.
• A tourist / visitor visa is all that is required for our short ESL camps in Texas.
• With 30+ years of experience in providing intensive English language skills training for international students from around the world, we also offer a wide range of year round individual and group programs for students of all levels, from beginner to advanced.
Whether your child is a computer novice or a tech whiz, iD Tech Camps has a summer camp to suit him/her! internalDrive, Inc. provides its hugely-popular summer iD Tech Camps for kids and teens in over 80 prestigious universities across the USA, including NYU, Vassar College, Stanford, MIT, Northwestern, Harvard, Princeton, Yale, Emory, & UCLA. Give your child or teenager an unforgettable summer experience with iD Tech Camps - America’s #1 Tech Camp!
iD Tech Camps provides week-long day camps for ages 7-17 and week-long overnight camps for ages 10-17. Suitable for complete beginners to advanced level, camps include game design, game modding, robotics, web, graphic & digital arts, computer programming, and video editing / movie camps.
In addition, the iD Programming Academy, iD Gaming Academy, and iD Film Academy provide 2-week, pre-college programs for ages 13-18. Accredited Continuing Education Units are available from all iD Academy locations. Programs vary by location.
iD Tech Camps guarantees small class sizes (student-instructor ratio of 8:1) and uses professional, brand-name products at each summer camp. Students are provided with a computer, and are instructed by a qualified and experienced adult-only staff. Since 1999, over 170,000 students have chosen iD Tech Camps to unlock their limitless tech potential.
Come and explore a university campus, get motivated by enthusiastic instructors, and build critical 21st century STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Math) skills.
iD Tech Camp:
- Week-long Day camps for ages 7-17
- Week-long Overnight camps for ages 10-17
iD Game Design & Development Academy:
- 2-week, pre-college programs for ages 13-18
iD Programming Academy:
- 2-week, pre-college programs for ages 13-18
iD Film Academy:
- 2-week, pre-college programs for ages 13-18
Accredited Continuing Education Units are available from all iD Academy locations. Programs vary by location. Students may register for children's summer camps for one or several weeks (further camps).
The English Language Institute at Notre Dame of Maryland University
Courses / Programs
Study English at a top U.S. university this summer!
• Based just 15 minutes north of Downtown Baltimore (on the East Coast of the United States),the English Language Institute at Notre Dame of Maryland University provides an 8-week English language immersion summer camp for non-native English speaking adults and college-age students. We also offer our 8-week intensive English programs year-round as well as a TOEFL Test Preparation course.
• Full-time students study in class for 20 hours a week, and also work with classmates on projects outside of class and in the community. Part-time students have a variety of class options to fit their schedule.
• The English Language Institute summer program is an excellent course for international students from around the world who wish to improve their English language skills for academic and career advancement. We offer a wide range of modern facilities for our English students on our university campus.
Student Reviews: "The program is very well built to learn and/or improve your English, the classes are interesting and the staff really helps you to reach your goal - whatever it is." - Mark, Switzerland
"After learning English at the ELI, I have made big progress in English listening, speaking, reading and writing. My TOEFL score progressed from 490 to 567. The teachers here are very nice." - Yaoping, China
• Learn English in New York this summer with New York Language Center (NYLC) - a leading English language school. We have two conveniently-located campuses in Manhattan - on the Upper West Side and in Midtown Manhattan.
• NYLC provides a range of full-time and part-time English language courses in summer and year-round. We teach students from around the world with all levels of English - beginner, intermediate, and advanced.
• In our dynamic and fun environment, you will benefit from superior language education as well as a rich cultural experience in one of the most famous cities in the world.
• Year-round and summer English courses are also available in our English schools in The Bronx, and in Jackson Heights in Queens.
• We also offer TOEFL exam preparation courses and Business English classes that are designed to fit your individual needs. You may study with us for as little as one week.
• Our prices are very affordable and all of our teachers are dedicated ESL teaching professionals.
• NYLC is authorized by the U.S. Department of Immigration to enroll non-immigrant foreign students. F1 visa / I-20 students are accepted at NYLC in any Intensive Language Program of English.
Student Testimonial: "I spent only 3 weeks in NYC and i really fell in love with the city. My experience at NYLC was special too: a lot of people from all over the world, professional teachers, friendly advice, funny and interesting class experiences.All of you guys will stay in my heart!"
- Maria, Italy
Camp Sagemont at The Sagemont School of Weston, Florida provides summer English immersion programs for international students entering Grades 1-12.
The city of Weston is a beautiful Southwest Florida community, located just 30 minutes away from the international airports of Miami and Fort Lauderdale.
Our students participate in daily interactive ESL (English as a Second Language) lessons that are focused on improving their ability to communicate effectively in real life situations.
To help our students to practice their new English language skills, we provide the option of participating in cultural, social and sporting camp activities in the afternoons through our ESL Advantage Plus program.
Only 30 students are enrolled on each camp session. We offer small groups and a customized instruction plan that is specially designed to maximize each student’s learning potential by building on their personal interests and abilities.
Camp Sagemont also provides a summer ESL program for international high school students ages 14-17 who are preparing to study in an American high school.