English-speaking universities in Italy: Study masters in Milan in English for international students, Americans. Graduate degree programs in international relations, economics, political science & computer science taught in English language medium for foreigners, college students. Bachelor's degree & doctoral programs abroad..
The University of Milan: Study undergraduate, graduate and doctoral degree programs in English in the heart of Milan - the vibrant capital of Northern Italy's Lombardi Region. With campus locations throughout the city, The University of Milan is a public teaching and research university. Our English-taught degree programs include Bachelor, Masters, and Doctoral programs.
Email:Contact us below
Bachelor Degree - taught in English: • Political Sciences (3 years/with entrance examination)
Master Degree Programs - taught in English: • Computer Science
• Economics and Finance
• Economics and Political Science
• Environmental and Food Economics
• Industrial Chemistry
• International Medical School
• International Relations
• Management of Human Resources and Labour Studies
• Medical Biotechnology and Molecular Medicine
• Molecular Biology of the Cell
• Molecular Biotechnologies and Bioinformatics
• Public and Corporate Communication
• Safety Assessment of Xenobiotics and Biotechnological Products
• Sustainable Development
Doctoral Programmes - taught in English: • Economic Sociology and Labour Studies
• Political Studies
• Sociology and Methodology of Social Research
• With two campuses in the heart of Rome, John Cabot University combines the best qualities of an American liberal arts college with the history and cultural heritage of the Eternal City.
• We offer Associates and Bachelor Degree programs as well as semester abroad / year abroad programs. We also offer summer study abroad programs and a Masters Degree in Art History. All of our programs are taught in English.
• JCU is enriched with an international environment. Our diverse student body comprises about 1200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Africa, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• John Cabot University is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. The University is also authorized by the Italian Ministry of Education to operate as an American university in Italy.
Student Review: “While studying abroad in Rome I heard that I could get my degree at John Cabot. So I immediately transferred and it was honestly one of the best decisions of my life.” - Brendan, USA
Associates & Bachelor Degree Programs: • Art History
• Business Administration
• Classic Studies
• Economics and Finance
• English Literature
• Humanistic Studies
• International Affairs
• International Business
• Italian Studies
• Political Science
Graduate Degree Program: • Master of Arts (MA) in Art History
Study Abroad University Programs: • Study Abroad Degree Programs
• Year-long/ Semester Abroad Programs
• Summer Study Programs
Istituto Internazionale Di Studi Classici Di Orvieto
Courses / Programs
The Istituto Internazionale di Studi Classici di Orvieto in Orvieto, Italy, is a fully accredited study abroad program for spring, summer and fall semesters. Its focus is on classical studies, Roman and Etruscan archaeology and art, and archaeological excavation. Studio Art and Architecture classes are also offered in the summer. This program is intended for short-term study abroad through The University of Arizona.
• Located close to the Vatican in Rome, Italy, Marconi University is a fully-accredited international university that provides students from Italy and around the world an innovative learning experience. We offer a degree courses taught in English at undergraduate and postgraduate level.
• At Marconi International University, our students have the benefit of flexible scheduling, continuous enrollment, online classes, virtual labs and simulations.
• The commitment to excellence and quality is reflected in our programs, which aim to prepare students to face global changes and to successfully apply their academic knowledge to real-life situations.
• Through the Marconi programs for international students, the world is open to you like never before.
• Studying abroad in Rome enriches your personal and professional experience by exposing you to new cultures and customs. At your fingertips is the opportunity to branch out and gain a more global perspective.
• Marconi University is a public university fully recognized and accredited by the Italian Government and approved as the first Italian Open University by the Ministerial Decree of 1 March 2004.
Located in the heart of Milan's design district, Style Design College is a fashion and design career training institute that provides in-class and online Certificate, Diploma and Degree courses in a range of popular fashion-related topics. Our Fashion Design courses can be taken online or on site, while our Fashion Stylist & Photography course is online only. We also provide comprehensive 8-week short courses in Fashion Illustration & Fashion Photography.
With a strong focus on collaborating with industry, the college programs focus on imparting vital, need-to-know skills for each career type while encouraging research and innovation to set graduates and the institution ahead of the competition.
Since its inception, the founders of SDC have sought to provide international, private education to a broad spectrum of nationalities and students in a constant effort to open access to leading higher education to the world.
Milan Fashion Campus (MFC) is located in Milan, the fashion capital of Italy. We offer a range of fashion courses in areas including Woman's Wear Design; Bridal & Wedding Design; Fashion Styling; Menswear Fashion; Accessories Design; Fashion Illustration or Italian Fashion Business. We also offer training courses in software including Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. Our certificate courses can be taken for eight months or three months. Our short fashion courses are one month long. We welcome international students from around the world to study fashion in Milan with MFC. We also offer online courses and summer courses.
MFC fashion courses are suitable for all types of students whether complete beginners or those who have previously attended another professional fashion school and want to acquire new techniques and skills. Admission to our courses is limited to a maximum of 12 students per class to ensure personal attention.
The Swiss School of Management is part of the European University of Rome, offering a range of undergraduate and graduate degree programs that provide not only a truly practical business education but also combine the latest in technology with the most forward-thinking business, educational and leadership ideas. Our courses include Master of Business Administration (MBA), Executive MBA and Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) among others. The language of instruction is English.
Our goal is to nurture leaders who can inspire others, demonstrate outstanding skills, and work in multi-cultural environments. At the Swiss School of Management you will learn among a truly international student body as our students come from all over the world.
At the Swiss School of Management you will find an excellent faculty and staff who are ready to help you with your studies and provide a friendly and supportive environment. Our partnerships with international business schools and employers will provide you with student exchange and internship opportunities, and a curriculum that is built with the advice of business people in the field.
- Full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Dual MBA with INSEC Paris
- Executive MBA (EMBA)
- Distance MBA
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor Top-up Degree Program in USA and UK
- Advanced Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Business Administration
- International Leadership Semester
- International Forensic Week