European Doctorate in Law and Economics: The European Doctorate in Law and Economics (EDLE) is offered by three of the leading European universities in the area of Law & Economics: The University of Bologna in Italy, the University of Hamburg in Germany and the University of Rotterdam in the Netherlands, with the collaboration of the Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research of Mumbai, India.
EDLE is a joint doctoral programme especially tailored to provide doctoral students with systematic and methodical training in the economic analysis of law. It offers the unique opportunity to study Law and Economics on a PhD-level in (at least) three different countries.
• Located close to the Vatican in Rome, Italy, Marconi University is a fully-accredited international university that provides students from Italy and around the world an innovative learning experience. We offer a degree courses taught in English at undergraduate and postgraduate level.
• At Marconi International University, our students have the benefit of flexible scheduling, continuous enrollment, online classes, virtual labs and simulations.
• The commitment to excellence and quality is reflected in our programs, which aim to prepare students to face global changes and to successfully apply their academic knowledge to real-life situations.
• Through the Marconi programs for international students, the world is open to you like never before.
• Studying abroad in Rome enriches your personal and professional experience by exposing you to new cultures and customs. At your fingertips is the opportunity to branch out and gain a more global perspective.
• Marconi University is a public university fully recognized and accredited by the Italian Government and approved as the first Italian Open University by the Ministerial Decree of 1 March 2004.
The American University of Rome (AUR) is a 4-year degree granting institution among the oldest American private universities in Italy.
AUR prepares students to live and work across cultures offering professional programs to degree and study abroad students from around the world.
We offer Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, and Master of Arts degrees in a wide range of areas including art, architecture, business, education and more. Instruction is in English.
We also have associate degree programs, extensive semester, summer and year abroad programs, which allow students from throughout the world to come to Rome and experience the culture and history of this captivating ancient city.
The American University of Rome is accredited by The Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, a regional accrediting organization recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation and the US Dept. of Education.
Taking the best of the American approach to interdisciplinary, student-centered learning, our international faculty use Rome as our classroom and Italy and Europe as invaluable resources.
The university campus is ideally located on top of Janiculum Hill (Rome's highest hill) in Western Rome.
Bachelor Degree Programs:
- Business Administration
- Archaeology & Classics
- Art History
- English Writing, Literature & Publishing
- Film & Digital Media
- Fine Arts
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- International Relations & Global Politics
- Italian Studies
Associate Degree Programs:
- Liberal Studies
- International Business
Masters Degree Programs:
- Sustainable Cultural Heritage
- Arts Management
- Food Studies
- Study Abroad
- English Language
- First Year Program
IMT Institute for Advanced Studies, located in Lucca (39 miles/63 km from Florence) in the Tuscany region of central Italy, is an international Graduate School and Institute of Technology offering PhD programs in disciplines characterized by their applicative potential in areas like social sciences, economics, management, informatics and cultural heritage. IMT aims to push the frontiers of knowledge and to contribute to the formation of international professional elites for business and institutions. Ph.D. programs are taught exclusively in English.
- Biorobotics Science and Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Economics, Markets, Institutions
- Management and Development of Cultural Heritage
- Political Systems and Institutional Change
- Technology and Management of Cultural Heritage
• Get an American university education in the heart of Rome with John Cabot University (JCU)!
• The largest overseas American liberal arts university in Italy, JCU is accredited by the American Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
• We provide four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) and 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) degree programs to students from the U.S. and worldwide. We also offer a Masters in Art History, semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer programs.
• All courses are taught in English with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• Our diverse student body comprises about 1,200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Africa, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast-paced global world.
• Whether you are considering studying in Rome with us for 4 years, or as a visiting student for one semester, JCU, with our prestigious and dedicated faculty, and our rich and rigorous curricular offerings, will provide an unforgettable academic experience whose fruits you will enjoy for a lifetime.
4-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) & 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) undergraduate degree programs in:
• Business Administration; International Affairs; Political Science; Communications; Economics and Finance; International Business; Marketing; Art History; Classical Studies; English Literature; History; Humanistic Studies; Italian Studies.
The Swiss School of Management is part of the European University of Rome, offering a range of undergraduate and graduate degree programs that provide not only a truly practical business education but also combine the latest in technology with the most forward-thinking business, educational and leadership ideas. Our courses include Master of Business Administration (MBA), Executive MBA and Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) among others. The language of instruction is English.
Our goal is to nurture leaders who can inspire others, demonstrate outstanding skills, and work in multi-cultural environments. At the Swiss School of Management you will learn among a truly international student body as our students come from all over the world.
At the Swiss School of Management you will find an excellent faculty and staff who are ready to help you with your studies and provide a friendly and supportive environment. Our partnerships with international business schools and employers will provide you with student exchange and internship opportunities, and a curriculum that is built with the advice of business people in the field.
- Full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Dual MBA with INSEC Paris
- Executive MBA (EMBA)
- Distance MBA
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor Top-up Degree Program in USA and UK
- Advanced Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Business Administration
- International Leadership Semester
- International Forensic Week
With campuses in Milan, Rome, Brescia, and Piacenza-Cremona, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore is one of the largest private universities in Europe - boasting over 41,000 students across 12 schools.
Aside from our 200+ Italian programs, we offer Undergraduate, Graduate, Summer and Semester programs taught entirely in English.
We distinguish ourselves for multidisciplinary curricula, strong ties with top businesses and industries, and services tailored to meet international students’ needs.
The University is spread over 4 campuses, with the campus in central Milan being the biggest one. Milan is the economic, financial and industrial heartland of Italy. It contains the headquarters of numerous multinational corporations and world-renowned brands.
Our students are in an ideal position to work as interns in global top companies and after graduation find work among the best employers.
Bachelor Degrees (Taught in English)
• B.Sc. in Economics & Management
• B.Sc. in International Relations & Global Affairs
Masters Degrees (Taught in English)
• Banking and Finance
• Agricultural and Food Economics
• Corporate Communication
• International Business
• International Marketing Management
• Economics and Finance
• International Relations
• Arts Management
6-year Medical Degree (Taught in English)
• Medicine & Surgery