International universities in Europe: English-speaking university in Italy for international students, bachelor degree courses & masters programs taught in English language medium. Catholic university in Milan for foreigners, American college students wishing to study international relations, management, finance abroad in Rome..
Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Milan: Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore is a private Italian university with campuses in Milan, Rome, Brescia, and Piacenza-Cremona. We provide a variety of courses and degree programs at undergraduate and graduate levels taught entirely in English. With 12 faculties counting a total of 41 000 students, Cattolica offers a comprehensive and multidisciplinary education with an increasing number of English-taught undergraduate degrees being offered in various academic disciplines. 10 out of these 12 disciplines feature in the QS Rankings by Subject (2015). We also offer plenty of courses taught in Italian at all levels. Partial, merit-based scholarships are available on most programs.
Bachelor & Masters Degrees for International Students:
3-year Bachelor of Science Degrees (Taught in English) • B.Sc. in Economics & Management (Milan campus) • B.Sc. in International Relations and Global Affairs (Milan campus)
2-year Master of Science Degrees (Taught in English) • M.Sc. in Economics (Milan campus) • M.Sc. in Management (Milan campus) • M.Sc. in Banking and Finance (Milan campus) • M.Sc. in International Management, Legislation and Society (Piacenza campus) • M.Sc. in Agricultural and Food Economics (Cremona campus)
1-year Specializing Master Programs (Taught in English) • Master in Corporate Communication (Milan campus) • Master in International Business (Milan campus) • Master in International Marketing Management (Milan campus) • Master in Luxury Goods Management - EMLUX (Full-time and Part-time) (Milan campus) • Master in International Screenwriting and Production (Milan campus) • Master in Economics and Finance (2nd level advanced) (Milan campus) • Master in International Cooperation and Development (Milan campus) • Master in International Relations (Milan campus) • Master in Middle Eastern Studies (Milan campus) • Master in Arts Management (Milan campus) • Master in Viticulture and Enology (Piacenza campus) • Master in Strategic Management for Global Business (Milan campus) 6-year Medical Degree (Taught in English) • Medicine & Surgery (Rome campus) Specialized Semester / International Programs: • Exchange Program • Study Abroad Programs • Internship Program (Workshops, Italian classes and an internship in Milan) • Independent Research Project (Agricultural, Food and Environmental Sciences) • Language Assistant Program (For students who are interested in an enriching service learning experience in an Italian environment)
Istituto Internazionale Di Studi Classici Di Orvieto
Courses / Programs
The Istituto Internazionale di Studi Classici di Orvieto in Orvieto, Italy, is a fully accredited study abroad program for spring, summer and fall semesters. Its focus is on classical studies, Roman and Etruscan archaeology and art, and archaeological excavation. Studio Art and Architecture classes are also offered in the summer. This program is intended for short-term study abroad through The University of Arizona.
IMT Institute for Advanced Studies, located in Lucca (39 miles/63 km from Florence) in the Tuscany region of central Italy, is an international Graduate School and Institute of Technology offering PhD programs in disciplines characterized by their applicative potential in areas like social sciences, economics, management, informatics and cultural heritage. IMT aims to push the frontiers of knowledge and to contribute to the formation of international professional elites for business and institutions. Ph.D. programs are taught exclusively in English.
- Biorobotics Science and Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Economics, Markets, Institutions
- Management and Development of Cultural Heritage
- Political Systems and Institutional Change
- Technology and Management of Cultural Heritage
• Get an American university education in the heart of Rome with John Cabot University (JCU)!
• The largest overseas American liberal arts university in Italy, JCU is accredited by the American Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
• We provide four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) and 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) degree programs to students from the U.S. and worldwide. We also offer a Masters in Art History, semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer programs.
• All courses are taught in English with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• Our diverse student body comprises about 1,200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Africa, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast-paced global world.
• Whether you are considering studying in Rome with us for 4 years, or as a visiting student for one semester, JCU, with our prestigious and dedicated faculty, and our rich and rigorous curricular offerings, will provide an unforgettable academic experience whose fruits you will enjoy for a lifetime.
4-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) & 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) undergraduate degree programs in:
• Business Administration; International Affairs; Political Science; Communications; Economics and Finance; International Business; Marketing; Art History; Classical Studies; English Literature; History; Humanistic Studies; Italian Studies.
• Located close to the Vatican in Rome, Italy, Marconi University is a fully-accredited international university that provides students from Italy and around the world an innovative learning experience. We offer a degree courses taught in English at undergraduate and postgraduate level.
• At Marconi International University, our students have the benefit of flexible scheduling, continuous enrollment, online classes, virtual labs and simulations.
• The commitment to excellence and quality is reflected in our programs, which aim to prepare students to face global changes and to successfully apply their academic knowledge to real-life situations.
• Through the Marconi programs for international students, the world is open to you like never before.
• Studying abroad in Rome enriches your personal and professional experience by exposing you to new cultures and customs. At your fingertips is the opportunity to branch out and gain a more global perspective.
• Marconi University is a public university fully recognized and accredited by the Italian Government and approved as the first Italian Open University by the Ministerial Decree of 1 March 2004.
The Swiss School of Management is part of the European University of Rome, offering a range of undergraduate and graduate degree programs that provide not only a truly practical business education but also combine the latest in technology with the most forward-thinking business, educational and leadership ideas. Our courses include Master of Business Administration (MBA), Executive MBA and Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) among others. The language of instruction is English.
Our goal is to nurture leaders who can inspire others, demonstrate outstanding skills, and work in multi-cultural environments. At the Swiss School of Management you will learn among a truly international student body as our students come from all over the world.
At the Swiss School of Management you will find an excellent faculty and staff who are ready to help you with your studies and provide a friendly and supportive environment. Our partnerships with international business schools and employers will provide you with student exchange and internship opportunities, and a curriculum that is built with the advice of business people in the field.
- Full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Dual MBA with INSEC Paris
- Executive MBA (EMBA)
- Distance MBA
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor Top-up Degree Program in USA and UK
- Advanced Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Business Administration
- International Leadership Semester
- International Forensic Week
NECA provides a unique and affordable opportunity to earn up to 18 credits per semester or 3-6 for the Summer program (upper division courses), experience Florence, and immerse yourself in Italian culture. High academic standards and individual attention. Students choose up to 6 interdisciplinary courses per semester or 1-2 for the Summer program from the following fields of study: Liberal Studies/Humanitites; Art History/Architecture/Studio Arts; Business/Economics; History/Political Science/Sociology; Italian Language/Italian Studies.
Architecture; Art History; Art/Fine Arts; Business; Creative Writing; Cultural and Regional Studies; Design; Economics; Environmental Management; Environmental Studies; Film; Foreign non-English Languages and Literature; History; Humanities; Interdisciplinary; Interior Design; International Relations; International Studies; Italian Language and Literature Studies; Landscape Architecture; Liberal Arts; Photography; Political Science and Politics; Sociology; Studio Art; Visual Arts; Women's Studies.