River Cottage Chefs' School, Devon: River Cottage Chefs’ School provides accredited cookery training courses in east Devon in the South West of England (close to Exeter, between Plymouth and Bournemouth). We offer a range of quality chef training programmes for beginner to advanced levels, from young chef traineeships to a Professional Cookery Level 3 qualification. Students can also avail of our varied One-Day Accredited Cookery courses.
3-month Traineeship Programme (Ages 16-18) As well as participating in exciting culinary sessions and learning about professional cooking, you will acquire important skills that will help you to improve your career prospects.
12-month Young Chef Apprenticeship Scheme (Ages 16-24) Gain a professional cookery level 2 apprenticeship with River Cottage and give yourself the best possible start to your career in food.
Professional Cookery Level 2 Qualification: This is an intermediate level cookery qualification that uses a combination of workshops at River Cottage HQ and in-business tutoring and assessment.
Professional Cookery Level 3 Qualification: This is an advanced level cookery qualification that develops the learner's understanding of professional food preparation, cooking and finishing techniques whilst promoting the importance of ethical product procurement, sustainability and seasonality.
One-Day Accredited Courses: The courses are tailored towards the cook, chef or hospitality business manager that wishes to improve their capabilities to national standards. Options include:
- Bread - Desserts - Essential Eating - Fish - Game - Meat - Pastry - Poultry - Stocks, Soups and Sauces - Sustainability - Veg
• Spend a summer, short semester, or academic year abroad in the UK with Arts University Bournemouth - a leading creative university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education.
• Situated just 2 hours south-west of London, we provide 1 to 3-term study abroad BA (Hons) courses for Americans, Canadians, international students, and professionals. Subjects include Architecture, Fine Art, Graphic Design, Photography, Visual Effects, and more.
• In addition to our semester abroad courses, we also provide 3-week specialist summer courses for students ages 16+ where you have full access to the university's state-of-the-art facilities. We also provide a 2-week Creative Arts Summer School course for students ages 14-15.
• AUB gives you the opportunity to develop your creative skills and gain credits towards your university degree without spending 2-3 years studying abroad on a full-time basis.
• Our classrooms feature modern equipment, and the university houses one of the largest art and design libraries in the south of England. Students meet industry professionals and find out why the UK has always been an influential creative resource.
Student Review: “AUB staff and other students were very welcoming and supportive - a great atmosphere for being creative and meeting people from around the world” - Phillipe, France
BA (Hons) Semester Abroad Programs: 1, 2 or 3 terms. Subjects include:
• Animation Production
• Digital Media Production
• Fashion Studies
• Film Production
• Fine Art
• Graphic Design
• Visual Communication
• Visual Effects Design & Production..
Specialist 3 Week Summer Courses: • Architecture & 3D Design
• Complete Film Making
• Make-Up for Stage and Screen
• Creative Photography Portfolio
• Introduction to Animation
• Introduction to Fashion Design
• Portfolio Preparation for the Creative Arts
London Art Classes is based in a lovely loft at the top of a Victorian propellor factory, with wonderful views overlooking Canary Wharf in East London. This is a great environment in which to develop your drawing and painting - a working studio with all the art materials you could need - while you are here, the studio is yours. You will receive extensive, personal tuition in painting and drawing from a full-time professional artist who has exhibited extensively both nationally and internationally, and your art will develop in leaps and bounds. If you ever wanted to develop your painting and drawing, this is your chance. Beginners are particularly welcome.
London Art Classes is a Registered UK Learning Provider, and consistently achieves five stars for its devotion and excellence in teaching. We also provide Portfolio Preparation Assistance to advise students on the professional presentation of your portfolio in ways that demonstrate your inventiveness and your processes of thought to best effect. We have placed students on Foundation and Degree courses at a range of colleges, including Goldsmith’s, Chelsea, The University of Kent and Central St Martins.
Art Classes and Workshops including looking at contemporary art, basic techniques of painting and drawing and practical studio work; Portfolio Preparation Assistance. Beginners are particularly welcome.
The University of Westminster located in London, England offers a BA Fashion course. This degree course is famous for producing highly individual and creative fashion designers capable of working within all levels of the fashion industry. We offer a comprehensive design education at degree level for approximately 36 dedicated and ambitious individuals looking for a specialist career within the creative arena of the fashion design industry. Our students and graduates work as fashion designers, stylists, freelancers and creatives in London, Paris, New York and Milan.
Our lively program includes individual design, pattern cutting, construction, illustration, textiles, CAD and industry awareness. The areas of study include: Fashion design and research; the fashion business; promotion sourcing and sampling; professional practice including work placements (internships); textile technology; print and knit; and contextual studies in fashion and art history.
BA degree in Fashion Design. The course can be studied as a three year course or as a four year sandwich fashion degree course option. If you choose the sandwich year option you will spend a year working within the fashion industry on a work placement (internship).
• London Art Portfolio is located in Central London, just south of Tower Bridge in Southwark.
• We provide successful Art and Design portfolio preparation, foundation programmes, short courses, evening classes & private tuition for UK and internationals students in a range of fields of fine art and design at all study levels.
• We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & many other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & other locations around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
Student Reviews: "Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
• Fine Art
• Fashion Design
• Graphic Design
• 3D Design / Architecture
Year-round & Summer Courses:
• Portfolio Prep Courses: 24, 18, 12, 6 or 4 weeks
• 1-2 week Enrichment Course in Drawing or Model Making
• Summer Portfolio School- adults & teens
• Digital Portfolio Prep
• Foundation Course in Art and Design- 24 weeks
• One-One Studio Tutorial Support
• One-One Online Tuition
• Short Courses - Half Term, Holiday & Evening classes
• Corporate Workshops & Team Building
Welcome to Creative Way Art and Photography Courses located in Bressingham, South Norfolk, East Englia, 26 miles south of Norwich. Choose from a wide range of Creative Art and Photography Courses, Art Workshops and Classes and One-to-One Art or Digital Photography Tuition for self expression and personal development with qualified Art Teacher and Artist Zangmo Alexander MA Fine Art PGCE in South Norfolk.
Learning the basics of drawing is not rocket science, and Zangmo has been helping beginners for 26 years. Believing that everyone is naturally creative, Zangmo offers patient, encouraging, inspiring Art and Photography tuition in very small friendly, informal classes and one-to-one. If you cannot commit to a regular time, One-To-One Art and Digital Photography Tuition for adults and young people over the age of 14 is offered at times to suit you, daytime, evening and weekends. You can learn at your own pace, and have a session as little or as often as you want.
Weekly Art Classes; Weekend Art and Photography Workshops; One-to-One Art and Digital Photography Tuition; GCSE & A Level Art or Photography; Distance learning; Online Art Courses; Art Coaching. Absolute beginners to postgraduates welcome.
Vannetta Seecharran School of Jewellery, based in Islington, London, focuses on teaching professional jewellery making techniques in a way that is fun and accessible to beginners and those who want to pursue jewellery as a hobby or as a profession. As a leading Jeweller and with many years experience as an educator, Vannetta is passionate about teaching and encourages her students to achieve their potential as designer/makers. In addition to teaching professional jewellery making techniques there is an emphasis on developing individual design ideas. In just a few weeks students develop a keen eye for jewellery design and begin to formulate their own ideas for jewellery making.
Vannetta Seecharran School of Jewellery is staffed by highly qualified tutors with Masters degrees and Post Graduate Teaching Diplomas. Tutors bring to the students many years of teaching experience at leading art universities in London, and up to date skills and knowledge of the art and design field. All tutors are practising designer/makers and exhibit their work in the UK and abroad.