1.Sheriff Professional Academy of Makeup Art, Toronto
Courses / Programs
• Whether you want to take the first step towards an exciting new career as a professional makeup artist, or want to learn new makeup skills for personal use, Sheriff Professional Academy of Makeup Art in Toronto may be the perfect solution for you!
• Through our exclusive mobile makeup bootcamps, Sheriff Professional provides makeup artist bootcamps and private makeup classes in Toronto.
• Our mobile makeup classes are also available in the following cities in the Greater Toronto Area: Brampton; Mississauga; Vaughan; Etobicoke; London; Scarborough; Pickering; & Barrie ON. They are also offered in several other cities throughout Canada.
• Our flagship makeup school is situated in downtown Winnipeg MB.
• Suitable for complete beginners or beauty industry professionals who wish to offer additional services to their clients, our beauty and makeup workshops are taught by experienced and qualified instructors.
• Class sizes are kept small, and there is an emphasis on hands-on experience.
• Sheriff Professional offers financing to qualified students. We pass along employment opportunities to our graduates.
• "This class was well worth every cent. I landed my job doing what I love to do - makeup. I would not have gotten the foot in if I did not show up prepared with my portfolio and new skills. Thanks to all the instructors and staff at Sheriff Professional." Cindy
2.The Candle Academy - Online Candle Making Courses
Courses / Programs
• With The Candle Academy, a leading candle making training provider, you can now learn to make beautiful candles from the comfort of your own home or studio in Canada or around the world.
• Taught by Gary Simmons from the UK - one of the top candle designers in the world - our distance learning candle making courses will start you on the path to an exciting new career in candle design or a very rewarding hobby.
• Offered through a combination of HD video demonstration, PDF files, email correspondence, and consultation with your instructor via Skype, our courses are for complete Beginners to Advanced level artists and design professionals.
• Gary Simmons also teaches on-site candle making courses at his school in Koh Samui, Thailand.
• Our unique and intensive distance learning candle making courses follow the same techniques and training methods as our face-to-face programs, making it an ideal solution for people that live too far to be able to attend in person.
• Our comprehensive courses aim to equip you with the creative, technical, and commercial skills you need to make a profit and livelihood from this special profession.
Candle Academy Student Reviews:
"It has been a privilege to learn from a master."
- Sam, Israel
"Very detailed and intensive. I was looking for the wow factor and that's exactly what I got."
- G. Woodard, USA
"I never imagined that candle making could be so exciting and challenging the course is full of information and helpful tips."
- Y. Tran, Brazil
Conveniently located close to Downtown Toronto (across from Dundas West Subway Station), Art Animation School Toronto is a visual arts school that includes comprehensive programs for those in, or pursuing a career in animation.
We have chosen the school instructors for their expertise, patience, dedication and greatest desire to have you understand & remember the concepts and logic behind everything you learn in class, so that you can apply the knowledge & skills you acquired, also outside of the classroom.
Our mission is to fill the large void in art training in Toronto, Canada, with very Accessible, Comprehensive, Quality, Affordable & Fully Disclosed art instructional programs.
• Animation (Traditional) Beginner Program 101
• Animation (Traditional) Intermediate Program 102
• Animation (Traditional) Advanced Program 103
• Illustration Beginner Program 101
• Life Drawing Beginner Program 101
• Life Drawing Intermediate Program 102
• Perspective & Structural Drawing Beginner Program 101
• Perspective & Structural Drawing Intermediate Program 102
• Sequential Art Beginner Program 101
• Storyboarding Beginner Program 101
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London in all areas of fine art and design to students from Canada & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• With class size limited to 12 students, we offer a very personal, tailored service throughout the year.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
L'ambiance Dance Centre is a dance school in Thornhill in the Greater Toronto Area, Ontario. Voted Best of the Best Dance School in Toronto for 6 years, we are conveniently located to serve North York, Vaughan, Richmond Hill and GTA. Our professional dance instructors teach Ballrooom dancing and Latin dance to students who want to learn for fun, fitness, or for special occasions such as weddings, corporate events or holidays.
We teach adults, teenagers and kids in private lessons or interactive group classes. You can choose from Ballroom, Latin, Swing, Salsa, Merengue, Waltz, Tango, Cha Cha, Hustle, Belly Dance and DanceSport. The teachers at L'ambiance Dance Centre are fully certified in both International Style Standard and Latin as well as American style (social) Smooth and Rhythm.
With many years of competitive and social dance experience, our teachers are capable of teaching anyone, at any level, to dance for all occasions. Our teachers are dynamic, outgoing, knowledgeable, competent, attentive, patient and caring. With over 45 years of combined experience, L'ambiance Dance Centre's professional teachers will have you dancing in minutes!
With campuses throughout the Greater Toronto Area and across Ontario, Liaison College is a private career college focused solely and exclusively on career training in the culinary arts. Our chef training programs are meticulously designed by professionals in the hospitality industry, to provide students with the skills they need in today’s demanding restaurant and food services operations. Our graduates work in some of the most prestigious restaurants in Canada.
From the first we focused on training the world’s future great chefs. If you have a passion for food and for cooking, being a professional chef is a fun and rewarding career. All you need are a solid culinary education and some hands-on experience - which we can provide at Liason. Campus locations are in Toronto, Kingston, Kitchener, Brampton, & Oakville, ON.
LOLART art school offers a variety of professional art classes and camp activities for children, teens and adults of every skill level. We have schools conveniently located in Richmond Hill, Markham, Scarborough and North York in the Greater Toronto Area, Ontario. Our art classes are on-going so you may register at any time for a semester or school year. Summer & March break camps are available.
LOLART aims to provide a challenging and rewarding program with a focus on arts. Our goal is to ensure sound learning opportunities for all students and foster academic excellence needed for university. Our well-balanced art courses aim to develop students’ full potential of creativity, ability to express and communicate artistically and build up students solid foundations for more intensive and specialized study
Classes are in small sizes and taught by highly qualified teachers with a wide range of experience and differentiated instructional and assessment strategies. Our classes will help you to master rich techniques or excel in particular subject matter (cartooning, mythological creatures, animals, landscape, portraits and more) while you are working in a relaxed classroom environment.
- Professional Art Foundation - for adults, teens & kids ages 10+
- Professional Art Advanced - for adults of all levels & teens ages 14+
- Pre-professional Art Foundation - for kids ages 4-5 and 6-7
- Pre-professional Art Intermediate - for kids ages 7-9
- Pre-professional Art Advanced - for kids ages 9-11
Located in downtown Toronto, Canada, The School of Professional Makeup provides comprehensive training in special effects, prosthetics, bridal, fashion, TV & Film makeup.
The job opportunities in this profession are endless. Bridal and fashion makeup, spa, film, television, and stage are areas one might specialize in or embrace them all to keep life interesting.
The School of Pro Makeup is registered and approved by the Ministry of Education and Training. Our instructors are professional makeup artists currently working in the industry. Our training is savvy and our intention is clear: we take great interest in our student's success. Come on board with a private makeup school that truly cares.
With campuses in Toronto & Montreál, Recording Arts Canada (RAC) is a leader in professional training for Sound and Music Recording, Digital Media and Game Design, offering full and part time options for domestic and international students. We provide an inspiring learning experience for those who believe they were meant to be creative. Students from across North America and around the world come to RAC for the opportunity to learn how to create impressive sounds, digital content, and interactive games.
We believe that our practical approach to learning and our close link to the Digital Arts industries and professionals offer our students a competitive edge in finding rewarding careers upon graduation. All programs are 60% practical and 40% lectures. In addition to the careers in the music business, RAC's Digital Music and Sound Recording grads find employment in the computer and digital media industries.
10.Perspective & Structural Drawing for the Visual Arts
Courses / Programs
Perspective is the FOUNDATION of drawing and EVERY ARTIST should have this essential knowledge & skill.
This Art Instructional Program is INVALUABLE for anyone needing or interested in creating perspective accurate drawings in the Visual Arts, especially in the fields of: Advertising, Architecture, Interior Design, Animation, Cartooning, Gaming, Fine Art, Graphic Design, Illustration, Education, Industrial Design, Live Action, Theater, Landscape Architecture & Woodworking.
Many drawings completed in the program can be used in a PORTFOLIO to aid in finding work, or entering into more art schooling.
Located just outside DUNDAS WEST Subway Station, TORONTO, Canada
Ample FREE PARKING under the school