Dance Kids Canada, Toronto: DKC is located in East York, Toronto, Canada and offers ecxiting dance programs for children. Whether your child would like to learn ballet, hiphop, jazz or tap dance, we are the place to be! OUR GOAL is to give every child a chance to dance.
CLASS TYPES: Creative: This class enhances students‚ creative abilities and expression. Our class focuses on musicality, co-ordination, and listening skills, along with introducing the children to basic ballet techniques.
Ballet: Our Ballet classes are based on the Royal Academy of Dance Syllabus. The syllabus is recognized world wide and truly prepares children for a world of dance. In this class we further the student‚s technical, musical and spatial skills. Exams in ballet are highly recommended. They allow the students to work consistently through the year to reach an attainable goal.
Jazz: This is a class that combines classic Broadway jazz technique with movements seen in pop music today. This class is energized with upbeat pop music and a great cardiovascular workout.
Hip Hop: Hip Hop class revolves around an urban beat. Classes are held to R&B and Hip Hop music. Our focus is to encourage enthusiasm and energy. This class can be enjoyed by anyone with our without and dance background.
Tap: In this class you are the musician and your feet, the instrument. In this class the emphasis is on learning musical phrasing and rhythms. Expect a fun and funky class.
Broadway: This class is designed to give your child the basics of acting, signing and dancing. At the end of this course we will produce a short musical play.
CLASS LEVELS: Creative I ~ 2yrs - 3yrs Creative II ~ 4yrs - 5yrs Level I ~ 6yrs - 7yrs Level II ~ 8yrs - 9yrs Level III ~ 10yrs - 11yrs Level IV ~ 12yrs - 16yrs Advanced Upon Assessment
PEAC School For Elite Athletes answers the needs for high performing athletes by delivering the Ontario (Canada) Curriculum in small class sizes, with Ontario Certified Teachers. PEAC offers the Ontario Curriculum for students in grades 6-12 in Toronto.
PEAC‘s academic program is based on the current Ontario Ministry of Education guidelines. Students attending PEAC receive the Ontario Secondary School Graduation Diploma upon completion of grade 12. Students benefit from the use of laptops, smartboard technology and wireless access to the internet where lessons are updated online daily.
Flexible deadlines and high academic standards truly separate PEAC from any other school in Canada. PEAC is truely “Where athletes come to learn”. PEAC offers daily dry-land training / sport specific training to all student athletes as well as nutritional counselling and conditioning and strength training geared to their individual sport. In addition, PEAC's athletic programs provide male and female athletes with professional coaches, top level instruction, and skill development in their sport.
PEAC School For Elite Athletes is a co-ed school for high performing athletes:
- We offer the Ontario Curriculum grades 6-12, featuring fully accredited staff and courses.
- Sports include ice hockey, soccer, freestyle skiing, snowboarding and figure skating
- Academic subjects include but are not limited to English, Math, Science, International Business, Law, History, Geography, French, Visual Arts and Music.
All PEAC curriculum is regulated and inspected by the Ontario Ministry of Education.
Located close to the heart of the vibrant City of Toronto (in the North York Centre area), Clinton International College is a private high school that offers a variety of academic programs for students in Grades 9-12, including University Preparatory Programs and a range of Language Centre courses.
Clinton offers exceptional education for students from all over the world, and helps them to achieve their dreams. Our mission is to passionately focus on delivering the best quality education and memorable Canadian experience.
Clinton's goal is to help our students achieve their goal: to get into their dream school, experience a rich and fulfilling educational career, and make a meaningful impact upon society.
Academic Programs & Language Courses for High School Students:
- High School Diploma (Grades 9-12 credit courses)
- International Summer Camp / Winter Camp
- ESL English language courses
- Exam Preparation（TOEFL, IELTS, SAT, TOEIC）
- Business English and Accent Reduction Program
- Work & Study Program
- University/College Pathway Program
Located on Yonge Street, Toronto, Ontario, FutureSkills is a private high school offering credit courses for secondary students in grades 9 to12 who are working to complete their OSSD (Ontario Secondary School Diploma). All of our courses are fully approved and accredited by the Ontario Ministry of Education. At FutureSkills Private High School, students have the option of attending as full-time or part-time students through our day school, night school and summer school programs. Our flexible part time schedule, which is offered six days a week, allows students to maximize their time and achieve the best possible results.
Since our school year is semestered, students have the choice of enrolling for the entire year or for individual terms. For those students who are looking to fast track or upgrade marks, our summer school courses are a great opportunity to complete up to four credits in two months. In addition to our classes, our one-to-one tutoring sessions with qualified teaching staff are available seven days a week and provide students with highly effective customized lesson plans in upgrading marks and/or fast tracking in preparation for college and university.
High School for secondary students in grades 9 to12 working to complete their OSSD (Ontario Secondary School Diploma). Courses include day credit courses, night credit courses, summer credit courses, e-learning, tutoring classes and TOEFL preparation. Since our school year is semestered, students have the choice of enrolling for the entire year or for individual terms. Subjects include English, Math, Science, French, Social Science, Business Studies, Arts, Technology Education, Chinese.
• NSL Mondial is a leading facilitator of admissions to private and public high schools in Ottawa, Ontario for international students from around the world as well for locally-based students.
• Our partner private boarding school in Ottawa (a college preparatory school) offers Grades 9, 10, 11 and Grade 12 courses needed to complete the Ontario Secondary School Diploma.
• This really is a true international school - with students from around the world & from within our own local community!
• #1 Ranked high school education system in the world.
• 100% university placement rate to date.
• 60 Student Capacity, with average class size of 10 students.
• Teacher-to-student ratio of 1:8.
• Excellent, safe boarding facilities.
• ESL support classes (for non-native English speakers).
• NSL Mondial is also a highly experienced facilitator of admissions for international students to English language schools and summer camps in Ottawa, Ontario, Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal Quebec (French also) as well as across the USA.
• For the international high school student, Ottawa, the capital and fifth largest city in Canada, offers the most educated population among all Canadian cities, and is home to a number of renowned post-secondary colleges, as well as research & cultural institutions, and numerous museums.
• Ease of access: Ottawa is just 4 hours by train from Toronto, and a 1 hour flight. It is served by Ottawa/Macdonald-Cartier International Airport which is Ontario's second-busiest airport.
International Boarding School programs in Ottawa, Ontario:
Welcoming international students from around the world.
• Secondary School Diploma - Grades 9-12
• Academic Grades 10, 11 & 12 credits go towards the Ontario (Ontario Secondary School Diploma)
• University Qualification Year
• 4-week High School Credit Summer Program
English Language Courses for international boarding students:
• ESL Foundation Year Program
• 3 hours of IELTS exam preparation training per week
• ESL Camps throughout the year
The World of Fairy Tales is an international school of speech, arts and drama conveniently located in Vancouver, BC offering year-round programs for all ages, and a summer camp program. Our acting school provides a variety of programs for different age groups.
Our very little kids (5-6 years old) are learning Artistic Development Skills, then they can continue with the Speech Arts and Drama group (6-8 years old) and follow all the programs until the age of 18. We are very proud of our students who can get an extra 4 credits towards their High School Diploma for the “Speech Arts and Drama” course.
Our mission is to find, create and develop any potential talent in your child for his / her future acknowledgement. You will be satisfied and happy with your child's education in our acting school. Our teachers / instructors possess university degrees from all over the world which are well recognized in Europe, Asia and Canada.
We also create performances, exhibitions and concerts for the open public. Our students and teachers participate in festivals, city events, national competitions and examinations.
Musical instruction for all ages in a private lesson setting from university-trained teachers in Toronto, Ontario, on most common instruments. Since 2004 hundreds of students have taken music lessons at our central location. We started as a small school, but have grown with the strength of our teachers and programs. We constantly renovate and improve our facilities and provide ongoing training to our staff to ensure we meet the changing needs of our students, and the latest trends in education.