Kaplan International: En partenariat avec Pacific Language Institute (PLI), Kaplan International vous propose des cours d'été d'anglais pour adultes dans nos deux écoles au Canada. Choisissez entre notre école d’anglais à Toronto près de la côte Est et notre école à Vancouver sur la côte du Pacifique. Nous offrons des cours d'anglais Premier qui sont parfaits pour ceux qui veulent combiner cours d'anglais et vacances au Canada !
Email:Contact us below
En plus de nos cours d'anglais Premier, nous proposons des cours d’anglais tout au long de l’année ainsi que l’été, comprenant: anglais académique, général, intensif et super-intensif ; Diplôme en Business Communication ; préparation aux examens du Cambridge et du TOEFL.
Les programmes disponibles l'été sont les suivants:
- Anglais général
- Anglaise Premier
- Anglais Intensif
- Anglais Super Intensif
- TOEFL et anglais académique
- Préparation au Cambridge
- Diplôme de Business Communication
Worldwide Ho Math And Chess Learning Center, Vancouver
Courses / Programs
Ho Math and Chess based in Vancouver, Canada is an inrternational math specialty learning center with over 30 worldwide locations. Ho Math and Chess created the world's first math and chess integrated workbooks.
Frank Ho and his team are dedicated to teaching children math through math and chess integrated workbooks. It is a special place where children can learn math, chess, and puzzles all at the same place while raising their math marks.
• Experience true French language immersion in the beautiful city of Quebec in east-central Canada!
• Edu-inter offers summer French immersion programs for adults (16+), French language teachers and teenagers from around the world. 2018 will be the 13th year that we will hold our French Summer Program.
• We aim to provide our students with the highest quality French language classes combined with excellent cultural and recreational activities.
• Located 1.5 hours flight from Toronto, Ontario, Quebec is the only major city in Canada that offers a 100% French-speaking environment which makes it the ideal place to learn French.
• Edu-inter summer French programs for adults consist of morning French classes and a variety of afternoon workshops as well as our outstanding extra-curricular activities program.
• You can build your own summer French course by combining your morning French classes and the afternoon workshops of your choice.
• You can even mix the courses from week to week. Our French classes are taught at seven levels - from beginner to advanced.
Student Review: "Edu-inter offers a great program that not only helps you learn the French language, but introduces you to the Quebecois culture as well." - Joe, Canada
• Create your own program by combining morning French classes with your choice of afternoon workshops and activities.
Options include: • French for Teachers (1-4 weeks)
• French & Cooking (1-7 weeks)
• French & Dramatic Arts (1-6 weeks)
Summer French Courses for Children & Teenagers (ages 10-17)
• French & Multi-activities
• French & Music
• French & Dance
• French & Dramatic Arts
• French & Hockey
• French & Horse Riding
• French & Soccer
• French & Tennis
• French & Circus
• French & Cooking
NSL Camps - National School Language Camps, Ottawa
Courses / Programs
• Based in Ottawa, Canada's national capital, NSL Camps is one of Canada’s leading English language summer schools for juniors and high school students.
• We specialize in beginner to advanced level English summer camp programs for children and teenagers ages 8-19, as well as a Parent and Child Summer Camp Experience.
• With 1 to 6 week courses, students can choose our Summer Camp option (20 classes per week), or the Summer Immersion with Leadership course (30 lessons per week).
• Day camps and overnight options are available (homestay with local host family or in a residence organized by NSL).
• Held on the campus of Saint Paul University in Ottawa, our course options are fully staffed by highly-qualified instructors.
• With over 30 different nationalities attending each summer, our students have the unique and exciting opportunity to improve their English language skills while making lots of international friends.
• Accredited by Ontario Camps Association, NSL Camps’ English programs use a specialized curriculum based on a communicative approach.
• Through real-life situations, students quickly learn to speak English in a natural and progressive manner.
• NSL Camps also offer English programs for juniors & teenagers in Calgary, Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver, & Whistler.
Parent Testimonial: "Thank you for your excellent service and good English teaching method. My 3 children have participated for two summers and their school marks in English have increased by 20%.” Joanne
Ranked among the top university business schools worldwide, HEC Montréal School of Management provides a 4-week Business French immersion program through our Language Department / Centre for Communication Quality for students from beginner to advanced level.
This summer program provides a truly international experience with participants from around the world, allowing you to acquire or refine your writing and speaking skills in Business French, thereby increasing your opportunities in the international job market.
On successful completion of the course, you will be awarded a Course Certificate.
Our summer Business French immersion program is ideal for acquiring valuable French language skills that will be directly applicable to your everyday needs - academic, professional or personal.
You will gain confidence in the use of written and spoken French in formal and informal situations. This program is available to students ages 18+ and no previous business experience is required.
Founded in 1907, the École des hautes études commerciales de Montréal, better known today as HEC Montréal, was the first business school established in Canada.
HEC Montréal was also the first university business school in North America to be awarded the three most prestigious accreditations in its field: AACSB International, EQUIS and AMBA.
Student Testimonial: "An amazing program that helped me gain confidence with my use of French in professional settings... Highly recommended."
- Judy, New York City
- Intensive courses in Business French (Beginner to Advanced Levels)
- Focus on the 4 skills: writing, reading, listening and speaking
- Oral communication workshops based on the workplace and the French-speaking business world
- Short seminars / conferences in Marketing and Management
- Numerous sports / sociocultural activities (afternoons, evenings, weekends)
- No prior knowledge in Business (work or studies) required
- On-campus lodging option
- 18 years and more
University Of Quebec In Montreal (UQAM) Language School
Courses / Programs
The University of Quebec in Montreal (UQAM) Language School, is located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. We offer Summer Immersion Programs in French and English, where you can create and structure your own learning environment in keeping with your personal objectives, needs, and budget. No matter what you choose, joining the Université du Québec à Montréal (UQAM) is the best way for you to take part in an accredited quality summer language program and also the unique opportunity to discover Montreal, Quebec and Canada. UQAM École de langues, has been offering services over the past 3 decades to more than 16,000 Canadian and international students per academic year in over 10 different languages. We create your own personalized language program, whether you study French or English. This "à la carte" approach will help you meet both your academic and financial expectations. Students can choose between, being hosted by either a French or English-speaking family (Homestay), or staying in well-appointed downtown campus residence halls.
Summer Immersion programs in French and/or English. Mornings only or full-day programs. French as a Foreign Language, English as a Foreign Language, Test de français international (TFI) exam preparation + Exam taking, Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC) exam preparation + Exam taking, “French and Jazz” program
Located in Squamish, BC (one hour from Vancouver), Quest University Canada is Canada's first independent, not-for-profit, nonsectarian university of the liberal arts and sciences. Renew Your Quest is our week-long adult summer program that gives you the opportunity to experience the intellectual electricity of a Quest seminar, and enjoy the spectacular natural setting of our campus, staying in our condos and eating both on campus and at local stops of interest.
Quest University Canada is located in the coastal mountain community of Squamish, British Columbia, equidistant from Vancouver (70 km) and Whistler (60km), host cities of the 2010 Winter Olympic and Paralympic Games. The University's 60-acre campus borders on Garibaldi Provincial Park, a protected wilderness area with miles of hiking and mountain biking trails. To the West and South, classrooms and student housing overlook the rugged peaks and valleys of the Tantalus Mountains and Howe Sound, Canada's southernmost fjord. These natural surroundings provide a dramatic and inspiring backdrop to the academic and social activities on campus.
Renew Your Quest - An Intellectual Summer Retreat for Adults
July 7th - 12th, 2013
- Political Language, Media, and Political Thinking
- Infinity, Certainty and Knowledge
- How to clone genes, manipulate DNA, and map gene expression
- The Dynamic Geology of the Sea to Sky Corridor