Mennonite Collegiate Institute: Located in Gretna, Manitoba, just north of the Canadian - U.S. border. and 90 minutes south of Winnipeg, Mennonite Collegiate Institute (MCI) is an accredited private day and boarding school offering grades 7-12 to Canadian & international students, With a student body of roughly 135 students, we offer students a comfortable, safe, and caring environment in which to learn and grow. It is our aim make MCI a place where students can discover their academic, musical and athletic gifts in a Christian/Anabaptist setting.
MCI is located in Gretna, Manitoba, Canada. This small town is 2 minutes north of the Canada/U.S. border and 1.5 hours south of Winnipeg. Our street address is 466 Mary Street. The closest community to Gretna is Neche, North Dakota, on the other side of the United States-Canada boundary.
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2021-05-01 were from:
Philippines/Metro Manila/ Parañaque, Philippines;
Fourways, South Africa;
North of Winnipeg. Manitoba;
Helena, Montana, USA;
JOHANNESBURG, South Africa;
The Pas mb;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
Located in the heart of Toronto, Ontario, Branksome Hall is a leading independent day and boarding school for girls from Junior Kindergarten through Grade 12, with a Residence Program for students in Grades 8-12.. Established in 1903, we are an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School, and our curriculum also meets and exceeds the requirements of the Province of Ontario. Graduates receive both the Ontario Secondary School Diploma, and the IB Diploma.
Boarding takes place in a caring environment for girls in Grades 8–12. About 70 students, from more than a dozen countries, live in our Residence Center. Our talented faculty comprises of over 120 talented, committed women and men, many with IB and international teaching experience, and graduate degrees.
Branksome is located on a picturesque 13-acre campus in the heart of Toronto, in the residential neighborhood of Rosedale. The school is within walking distance of the University of Toronto, public transit, libraries, theatres and the vibrant intersection of Yonge and Bloor streets.
- Day Programs: Junior Kindergarten - Grade 12
- Residence Program: Grades 8-12
- Primary Years Program (Junior K-Grade 6)
- Middle Years Program (Grades 7-10)
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Program (Grades 11-12)
Established in 1889, Ridley College is an independent co-educational boarding and day school nestled in the heart of historic St. Catharines, Ontario. The student body of nearly 600 is 2/3 Canadian with some 30 other countries from all round the world making up the rest. Ridley College runs from JK (Junior Kindergarten) through Grade 12 with the option to pursue a PG (Post Graduate) year, and offers boarding for students beginning in Grade 5.
With a reputation for excellence, Ridley turns out some of the brightest and most technologically aware students in the world. Ridley also has one of the finest sports programs in Canada, year after year garnering CISSA Championships and OFSAA titles. For the artiscally inclined, our facilities are expansive. From the Music department to the Mandeville Theater, students may partake in whichever area suits their strengths.
Located in Outlook, west central Saskatchewan, just 1 hour south of Saskatoon, LBCI High School is a co-educational residential high school offering Grades 10-12 to Canadian and international students. Our vision is to minister to the whole person as we live, learn, play, serve and worship together in a dynamic Christian community. At LBCI all courses are recognized by Saskatchewan Education and transferable to other provinces and used for entrance to all post secondary institutions.
LCBI High School is one of Canada's premiere private Christian schools. LCBI is a boarding school that has delivered quality education and learning experiences for young people for over 100 years.
NSL Mondial, International Boarding School Program in Ontario
Courses / Programs
• NSL Mondial is a leading facilitator of admissions to private and public high schools in Ottawa, Ontario for international students from around the world as well for locally-based students.
• Our partner private boarding school in Ottawa (a college preparatory school) offers Grades 9, 10, 11 and Grade 12 courses needed to complete the Ontario Secondary School Diploma.
• This really is a true international school - with students from around the world & from within our own local community!
• #1 Ranked high school education system in the world.
• 100% university placement rate to date.
• 60 Student Capacity, with average class size of 10 students.
• Teacher-to-student ratio of 1:8.
• Excellent, safe boarding facilities.
• ESL support classes (for non-native English speakers).
• NSL Mondial is also a highly experienced facilitator of admissions for international students to English language schools and summer camps in Ottawa, Ontario, Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal Quebec (French also) as well as across the USA.
• For the international high school student, Ottawa, the capital and fifth largest city in Canada, offers the most educated population among all Canadian cities, and is home to a number of renowned post-secondary colleges, as well as research & cultural institutions, and numerous museums.
• Ease of access: Ottawa is just 4 hours by train from Toronto, and a 1 hour flight. It is served by Ottawa/Macdonald-Cartier International Airport which is Ontario's second-busiest airport.
International Boarding School programs in Ottawa, Ontario:
Welcoming international students from around the world.
• Secondary School Diploma - Grades 9-12
• Academic Grades 10, 11 & 12 credits go towards the Ontario (Ontario Secondary School Diploma)
• University Qualification Year
• 4-week High School Credit Summer Program
English Language Courses for international boarding students:
• ESL Foundation Year Program
• 3 hours of IELTS exam preparation training per week
• ESL Camps throughout the year
• Erindale Academy is a high quality private school that provides an ideal environment for international students in Grades 9-12 who desire to make a smooth transition from education in their home country to a university or college in North America.
• Located next to the University of Toronto, Mississauga campus, we are unique in Canada as the only university preparatory school located minutes from a university campus.
• We offer full-year and semester abroad programs from Grade 9 to Grade 12 that satisfy the requirements of the Ontario Ministry of Education Curriculum guidelines. We also offer an Advanced Placement (AP) program.
• On campus boarding facilities and homestay accommodation options are available to students.
• The Advanced Placement Program (AP) is a high school pre-university program that is authorised by the American University Council for secondary school in the USA and Canada. Successful completion of AP courses allow students to earn university credits that may be applied to their university program.
• TEA delivers a modern, personalized, student focused Canadian High School curriculum, reinforced with English learner language courses for academic study in Honors Mathematics, Science and Technology.
Trinity College School is a co-educational, independent boarding/day school located on 100 acres of rolling countryside in picturesque Port Hope, Ontario, Canada, one hour’s drive east of Toronto. Our Senior School, Grades 9-12, includes approximately 450 students, approximately 60% of whom are boarders. Our Junior School includes nearly 100 day students from Grade 5 to Grade 8.
Established in 1865, TCS is one of Canada's oldest and most respected educational institutions. The School places a balanced emphasis on academics, service learning, athletics and the arts – as both a long-held TCS tradition and a rethought, reinvigorated approach to 21st century education.
Our mission: Develop habits of the heart and mind for a life of purpose and service. This is our shared purpose and it informs our daily actions both in and out of the classroom.
Our collective vision is for Trinity College School to be internationally regarded for excellence in developing leaders of character, purpose and vision due to the strength of its people, programme and place.