Photography classes in Central London, UK: Digital photography courses in Islington, photography training for beginners / amateurs to advanced photographers. Photography evening classes & weekend workshops, private photography lessons in London area.
Photography Course London: Photography Course London offers short digital photography courses in East Central London. Our evening, daytime and Saturday courses range from Tailored One to One Tuition, classroom based Digital SLR camera courses to studio and fully practical on location classes. We have small class sizes to guarantee a high level of attention from your tutor.
Digital SLR Courses:
Beginner DSLR; Intermediate DSLR; Studio Lighting; Workshops
Private Photography Classes - One to One Tuition:
Photoshop; Lightroom; Digital Photography; Studio Lighting; Portfolio Review
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) coursesfor international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there."
- Orlando, USA, Animation Production
The London Beauty Academy, based in Friern Barnet, North London, is a City & Guilds Beauty Training school. Our aim is to provide you with the best training, covering all aspects of beauty.
As we are a City & Guilds Centre, on completion of your course, you will receive your internationally recognised City & Guilds qualification, giving you the freedom and peace of mind to know that you are able to work within the beauty industry, without having to pay for any more courses or exams afterwards, and also knowing that you will be able to gain employment within the industry, with the required qualifications.
• London Art Portfolio is a leading provider of art and design qualifications to UK and international students.
• Located in Wapping, Tower Hamlets, East London (and close to Tower Bridge), we offer a 24-week Foundation Course in Art and Design which could be ideal for anyone who would like to prepare to study for a Bachelor Degree in art, design or architecture.
• This practical, project-based art foundation course aims to help you to develop a strong, individual portfolio of creative work and decide on your future pathway. Specialist options include Architecture, Fashion Design, Fine Art, Graphic Design, and Textile Design.
Student Review: "London Art Portfolio helped me find my creative self again, it helped me learn how to develop my own projects and how to present them properly. Fantastic team, great tutorials, vibrant and inspiring atmosphere. I will be eternally thankful to London Art Portfolio." - Shanice
Situated directly opposite Euston Station in the heart of Central London, the London Academy of Media, Film, and TV offers short practical courses in a wide range of media-related areas taught by industry professionals. Established since 1996, L.A.M.F.T offers over 140 courses aimed at adults who are looking to update their current skills or learn new skills with a view to sustaining a career within the media film and television industry. Part-Time Evening, Day, and Weekend courses are available.
The quality of the tuition and the passion of the tutors make London Academy a popular place to study. Each year, over 900 students enrol on courses at London Academy. 50% of students enrol for 2 or more courses creating their own learning path with a view to gaining experience within the industry.
London Academy is also a UK government-recognised learning provider spanning the entire globe from Europe, the Middle East and SE Asia. Let London Academy inspire you to become who you want to be.
- TV Production
- Video & Sound
- TV Presenter
- Makeup SFX
- Creative Writing
- Media & PR
Part-Time Evening, Day, and Weekend courses are available
Welcome to JoeDaisy Studio. We are a Professional Art Studio, located in a Grade II listed building in the conservation area of Mapledurham, just outside Reading, Berkshire, South East England, 45 miles (70 km) west of London. We have a Painting Studio, where everyone has their own Professional Easel, painting table, paints, brushes, canvases, high stool etc. We also have an upstairs Lounge, with art books and a photo library plus an art gallery.
We offer you a variety of Painting Holidays and Courses in a Professional Studio and with a Master Painter & her artists. All your professional art materials are provided. Our courses are very exciting, different and creative. Your tutor paints along with you and guides you through every stage. Brush control, brush strokes, different techniques for different effects, composition, tonal values, focal points, colour balance, perspective and drawing. The emphasis is on you and developing your own style. We want to bring out the artist in you. So the courses are not 'prescriptive' but designed to help you learn to paint.
We offer you a variety of Painting Holidays and Courses in a Professional Studio. All professional materials provided. Studio Hours 8.30am-6.30pm Monday to Sunday (7 days week). We can also arrange accommodation for weekend and week stays.
Based in Devon in the UK, The Holistic Design Institute is a specialist UK registered college that offers distance study courses that use colour and design, creating beautiful, healthy and eco-friendly homes and gardens that offer support and healing to everyone who uses them.
We offer specialist distance learning Diploma courses in Holistic Interior Design, Healing Garden Design, Colour Therapeutics for Interiors, Transformative Therapy with art and music, Feng Shui consultancy and Japanese garden design.
All our Diplomas lead to an International qualification and are suitable for anyone looking for a new career using creative and design skills to create a more green, sustainable and caring community minded society.
Our courses are also good for professionals who want to expand their knowledge and increase their client base and expand their business.
We welcome students from all over the world and give a personal and friendly service.
We offer a number of different study modes, email, CD or workbook (UK only) and you can study at your own speed. We pride ourselves on being a friendly and personal college that offers tuition and guidance from experts in the field.