ESL programs Washington USA: English schools in Seattle, TOEFL preparation courses, TOEIC, IELTS prep classes. Cursos inglés en Seattle, cours d'anglais, sejour linguistique, corsi di inglese in Seattle.
• With two conveniently-located schools in the Seattle area, Kaplan International provides accredited English courses to international students from around the world.
• Available year-round, our quality courses are suitable for students of all levels - from total beginner to advanced. English courses include General English, Intensive English and TOEFL exam preparation.
• On your first day, you take an English test to assess your listening, writing, speaking, and grammar skills. You will then be placed at the level that best suits your needs. At the end of your course, you will be awarded a Certificate of Attendence.
• A course with Kaplan International is not just about lessons in a classroom, it’s a life experience. We offer an excellent social program designed to provide fun recreational activities and the opportunity to make new friends from many different countries.
• With more than 40 years of experience in teaching English, Kaplan International Colleges has 40+ accredited schools across 8 English-speaking countries.
• In the USA, we are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET). Students from 47 different countries attended our Seattle ESL schools last year.
Student Review: "What I like the most is that we are not just learning English, we are also learning about American culture and the culture of various countries, because we are all from different places." - Angela, Venezuela
Located in the center of Seattle, Washington, Seattle Learning Academy offers ESL programs with a difference. Communication is essential, and SLA students often find themselves speaking more during meetings, writing more emails, understanding more in the media, becoming more confident on the telephone, and connecting more with their communities. SLA teaches intermediate through advanced English as a Second Language (ESL) skills that other schools often don't address.
In our pronunciation classes we address the ever-difficult r sound, and all the other vowels in English while in our Meeting and Presentation Class we show you how to direct a meeting, how to steer it into a new direction when it is necessary, and how to receive input from everyone involved. SLA's students benefit from this curriculum focus by becoming easier to understand, comprehending more, becoming more accurate in English, and increasing their confidence in every aspect of their English communication.
ESL Program for Intermediate and Advanced Students. We focus on accent reduction techniques, pronunciation techniques, grammar review as well as skills for meetings and presentations and writing emails. We also offer Corporate Training Programs.
ALPS Language School is a dedicated English Language course provider in Seattle, Washington. We offer a wide range of beginner to advanced programs for full and part-time adult students to improve their English language skills to meet academic, professional and personal goals.
Our teachers are known for their ability to empower students to communicate confidently in English. Private classes or small group classes of 8 or less let teachers proactively address the needs of each individual student.
- Beginner to Advanced levels
- Full-time and Part-time English courses
- Private English lessons
GROUP CLASSES (max 8 per class)
- Intensive Speaking and Listening
- Intensive Reading and Writing
- Intensive TOEFL Test Preparation class
- Intensive IELTS Test Preparation class
- Business English
- English Grammar
- English Pronunciation
- English Conversation
- Special Topics
- Group projects
The Learning Park provides students with a better way to learn English. Its innovative intensive English program caters to the whole student -- mind, body and spirit. The instruction is provided by a professional ESL teacher in a learner-centered environment. Students study and live at The Learning Park, making the experience highly successful and memorable. The Learning Park facilities are located on scenic Whidbey Island near beautiful Seattle, Washington, the perfect atmosphere for making learning English enjoyable, rewarding and successful.
Courses are tailored to meet each student's unique needs. Programs include: general English, technical/industrial, academic, test preparation, business/administrative, medical/legal. Intensive English program starts monthly for 4-week intensive study. Shorter (1 to 3 weeks), non-intensive classes (20-30 hours per week.
For 35 years, A.C.E. has been a leader in intensive English language instruction. We are a non-profit organization dedicated to international education. We are proud of helping tens of thousands of students from around the world achieve their dreams while studying at our Language Institutes.
ELS Language Centers, located two blocks from the downtown district of Seattle, WA, is a language school providing a unique American experience and Intensive English immersion programs of the highest caliber. Whether you are planning to attend college or university in the US, need English to advance in your career, or simply want to improve your English, ELS can help you reach your English study goals.
ELS is located within walking distance of Pike Place Market, Pacific Place Shopping Center and the Broadway district. Local attractions include the Gorge Amphitheater, Waterfront Pier and the famous Seattle Space Needle. The magnificent Pacific Coast, Portland, Oregon and Vancouver, Canada are just a few hours away.
WAL is located in the vibrant heart of downtown Seattle near the beautiful waterfront. Parks, the downtown Art Museum, Benaroya Symphony, boutiques, art galleries, major shopping and tourist sites are nearby.
Since 1979, WAL has been teaching language and culture to the world's people. We are proud to watch our students go on to experience their dreams. We invite you to join WAL and enjoy the friendly people and beauty of Seattle!
WAL is authorized to issue the Form I-20 which is used to obtain the F-1 student visa.