Residential flute camps in UK: Flute summer school in Wales, masterclasses for adults & teenagers. Summer courses for young flute players / chamber musicians. Campamentos de verano musica en Reino Unido. Camps dété de la musique au Royaume-Uni pour adultes. Corsi estivi di musica classica.
Llangenny Flute Summer School: Based in southern Powys, Wales, the Llangenny Flute Summer School by led by Sarah Newbold and Zoe Smith is for students with a grade VIII playing standard. Residential applicants need to be at least 16 years of age. Sarah is well respected as a teacher, performer and orchestral musician. She has taught on summer schools previously where she met Zoë, who has extensive knowledge of the flute repertoire.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Residential Flute Summer Course (14 days): The emphasis of the Summer School is to create a balance between learning and fun! Each day there will be a morning warm-up session covering various aspects of technique, followed by masterclass sessions, as well as a variety of classes including orchestral and ensemble playing. During the week there will be an afternoon of "Problem Solving" away from the flute, run by the Outdoor Education Centre (you will need waterproof outdoor clothing and suitable footwear).
- Masterclasses; Chamber Music coaching; Concert performances; Problem-solving; Accompaniment sessions.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
The School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS) is a college of the University of London and the only Higher Education institution in the UK specialising in the study of Asia, Africa and the Near and Middle East. SOAS is a remarkable institution. In 2008, SOAS jumped 15 places up to ninth best university nationwide in The Good University Guide, and we were rated fourth in London. We also moved three places up to eighth in The Guardian newspaper's league tables of top UK universities.
Now for the 10th year running, SOAS is proud to offer an exciting summer school of world music. Our course programme is unique, varied and truly multi-cultural. If you are passionate about music and cultures, there is something for everyone; this summer we offer a more varied programme than ever: Intensive and inspiring courses, practical workshops, taster sessions and master classes for students of all backgrounds, beginners to advanced, amateur and professional. Take your pick!
SOAS World Music Summer School. Courses include Afro-Brazilian Percussion; Balinese Gamelan; Afro-Cuban Bata Drumming; Arabic Maqam Ensemble; Chinese Guqin Music, Cuban Music Big Band; Didgeridoo; Eastern European & Balkan Music; Japanese Shakuhachi, Kora; Middle Eastern Percussion, Mongolian Overtone Singing; Mouth Harps; Russian Folk Songs; Klezmer Music; Senegalese Sabar Drumming; World Music Choir; Music in the Classroom
Language and Music For Life, Summer Music Camps in UK & ONLINE
Courses / Programs
• Founded in 1997, Language and Music for Life (LMFL) offers unique 2-week or 3-week summer music and language courses in Llandovery in south-west Wales, UK.
• LMFL provides quality one-to-one training in a wide range of instruments & voice tuition to highly-motivated musicians of all ages (children aged 5+, teenagers & adults). In addition, we offer English and foreign language classes in private lessons or small groups.
• Designed primarily for highly motivated musicians with a level of musical knowledge enabling them to derive maximum benefit from high quality tuition, the course is open to musicians preparing for national, international exams or competitions, skilled amateurs and "tourist musicians".
• The main course is 2 weeks long or 3 weeks with the optional intensive pre-course.
• Our Summer Courses 2020 will be hosted by Llandovery College, a day and boarding school in Carmarthenshire, approximately 5 hours by train from London and 1.5 hours from Swansea.
• Llandovery College is easily accessible by excellent road & rail links. Cardiff International Airport is just 45 miles away.
• During the course, students can take world-recognized Trinity College London exams.
• Trinity College London provides exams & qualifications in over 60 countries, and LMFL provides our students with the opportunity to take Trinity College music qualifications.
• We will also offer a music camp in Italy in summer 2020 for adults & teens (17+) at advanced level or professional musicians.
Learn English in South West London this summer with Amity English School!
Situated in Wimbledon, in the Borough of Merton, just 15 minutes from Central London, Amity English School, a department of Amity College, provides beginner to advanced level English classes in summer and year-round to students from around the world.
Our summer programs include morning, afternoon and evening study options with a maximum of 10 students per class - so plenty of personal attention is guaranteed.
In addition to summer classes (June-August), we also provide specialized Winter English classes (November-January). These language programmes combine learning with a great holiday.
Our school is located in lovely Wimbledon, less than 5 minutes walk from Wimbledon Train Station. Wimbledon and the surrounding area has many restaurants, pubs, bars and historical places.
Summer English Courses:
- Beginner to Advanced levels
- Morning, Afternoon & Evening study options available
• General English (Basic, Standard, Semi-Intensive or Intensive option)
• One-To-One / Private English Lessons
• IELTS Exam Preparation
• Cambridge Exam Preparation (PET, FCE, CAE, CPE & BEC)
• Business English
• English Conversation & Pronunciation
• English for Academic Purposes
• English Grammar Classes
• Winter English Courses
UK Film School provides a residential, 5-day summer Filmmaking Course for students ages 16-19 on the campus of Brook House College, an international boarding school in Market Harborough, Leicestershire, 1 hour east of Birmingham.
Over the course of a week, students have the opportunity to make a film from start to finish using broadcast quality equipment and under the guidance of film and TV professionals.
Students will experience all aspects of filmmaking - including script development, casting, location scouting, cinematography, sound recording, and more.
Our 1-week Filmmaking summer program includes all activities, boarding and meals.
• Located in the stunning countryside of Scotland, Articulate Language Camps provides a range of residential language camps in summer and during the academic school year for primary & secondary school students from the UK, Europe and around the world (aged 6-17).
• We offer fun, meaningful language immersion programmes in English, French, Spanish, Italian and German, run by qualified language teachers and native speakers.
• Through small, project-based immersion morning classes, campers learn without a classroom atmosphere. They make films, podcasts, animations and even write their own songs. An experienced language mentor guides them along the way and each project has a different vocabulary or grammar focus.
• Afternoons are full of adventure outdoor activities and sport - from climbing and fencing to capture the flag and Highland Games. Evening activities include everything from escape rooms, Master Chef competitions to carnivals & campfires.
• Our International Camp brings together native speakers from across the world so that they make friends and learn from each other.
• Campers share their native languages and make friends with native speakers of the language they are studying. Our staff provide an authentic multilingual and multicultural flare to our camps.
Review: “My son is still keeping in touch with his friends from abroad. He has grown and grown up from having this experience and I would recommend Articulate Language Camps to other parents.”
- Murray, James' Dad
Residential Language Learning Summer Camps in Scotland:
Learn English, French, Spanish, Italian or German.
INTERNATIONAL CAMP • Culzean Castle, South Ayrshire
• For UK & international students aged 12-17
• 11 day all-inclusive summer language camps 1 hour south of Glasgow
• Afternoon sport & cultural activities
LAUNCH CAMP • Lapwing Lodges, Glasgow area
• For children aged 6-11
• 2 day or 4 day all-inclusive camp
With digital media, team building activities & adventure sports to bring language learning to life.
Academic School Year language immersion residential camps for primary & secondary students.